Black Music More Alpha?

Is it just me or is black music and culture more alpha than white music and culture? It seems like black music in particular projects a much more masculine/warrior image than white music. How can people on Jow Forums claim to be alpha in relation to music like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLRHiaC_VQo

Not trying to be confrontational, just looking for justifications and answers.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UKtOhLVeyA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__9zG7yw3Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=dM6RQoIiCCA
youtube.com/watch?v=LO40CaFEG5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BxZrZJlD87M
youtube.com/watch?v=UV1Yk4_WdiU
youtube.com/watch?v=nBqBB39F6qY
youtube.com/watch?v=2LjglsEyofw
youtube.com/watch?v=WTzE1oO0H6k
youtube.com/watch?v=JYibLCCsaKA
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z3vQsefCtU
youtube.com/watch?v=SGlovfh8f-k
youtube.com/watch?v=TUR-KY5Yz4g
youtube.com/watch?v=e8FfbbORMzY
youtube.com/watch?v=VRhr7FvZkfE
youtube.com/watch?v=a_2q2f0fvBs
youtube.com/watch?v=7QlhmW7FT_w
youtube.com/watch?v=3m-_VnU9-iI
youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI
youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
youtube.com/watch?v=UkXEjzApCXo
youtube.com/watch?v=bV9mAGQZfho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you're superior, you no longer need to hoot and posture

>acting like a retarded criminal gangbanger is alpha

Just fucking kys.

Attached: 1559069388564.png (460x740, 457K)

Metal and punk rock is more hardcore than rap. They play instruments and use real vocals

Studio gangsters are just projecting

Metal music is the most alpha, but you probably don’t hear much of it because they don’t play it on mtv

Attached: DFDBBDE8-0A7B-4FF7-9914-CA005F956D7A.jpg (1200x1197, 315K)

the only white music that the media pushed in the 21th century is very low-energy indie rock. the type of music that people sleep listening live

I don't see what makes your video Alpha or how it is a black thing. Here is a 5 year old white german rapper singing the same shit... I ... what ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UKtOhLVeyA

"I wear upside down crosses to be edgy but think islamophobia is digusting and vote dem at every election" is just as cringe tbf.

Yo, nigga here, got money on my bitch dick, robbed a bank while *inaudible* interior crocodile alligator, white niggas be fascist dictator

Really alpha

Rhodesia lost in the end so what even is your point bro

No nigs say they love their race but support its own epidemic they dont have the self control to not get sucked into trash music

>rap
>alpha
It’s literally insecure bix nood grunting made to give an impression of confidence that doesn’t actually exist
Niggers are all lacking in confidence, which is why the try so hard to play the role and act as if they are alpha. Their music is just an extension of their inferiority complex.

How is it not alpha? It's high energy, involves combat and weaponry, a warrior mentality, tribalism. Much more alpha than sad white indie rock or other hipster music

whites can't say the same thing as nig-nogs in records.

imagine a white rapper, even a jewish, saying women are gold diggers and stuff like that. which are true, of course

HARTD WURK NIGGUH but i deedint finish schol yo

This is the only alpha type of black rap

m.youtube.com/watch?v=__9zG7yw3Gc

I've been playing guitar and bass for 16 years and I can say with complete confidence it takes a fuck load more work and dedication to learn than just mumbling the word nigger for 3 minutes.

>he doesn't know underground techno
lol, shit's crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=dM6RQoIiCCA

Attached: 1550189941314.png (600x485, 195K)

Because blacks are terrified that they're not as manly as whites, so they do everything they can to portray an image (being the property of another people for generations tends to breed a feeling of inferiority)
every black male rapper has been photographed nude in a bathtub for 'publicity'. look it up
they just faggot-ass house niggas

Do you even listen to black and death metal? I will rip off a motherfuckers face with my hands.

Mostly listen to trance which as far as music goes is as non-aggressive as you can get, but also enjoy techno, which can be fairly aggressive at times. Would recommend
youtube.com/watch?v=LO40CaFEG5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BxZrZJlD87M
youtube.com/watch?v=UV1Yk4_WdiU
youtube.com/watch?v=nBqBB39F6qY
youtube.com/watch?v=2LjglsEyofw
youtube.com/watch?v=WTzE1oO0H6k

Bait thread
Sage

I don't like the majority of rap and I don't want to hear it blaring out at the gas station. nobody is impressed.

black music isn't just rap music, zoomer.

If your looking for loud obnoxious music that makes you feel like being violent produced by white dudes;

youtube.com/watch?v=JYibLCCsaKA
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z3vQsefCtU
youtube.com/watch?v=SGlovfh8f-k

>implying nigger noise ia more alpha than Meshuggah, Raised Fist, or Wagner

Admittedly, Thelonius Monk and many black musicians are actually fucking great. Nigger noise is not good, however.

Dubstep and electro (along with trap) hurt my ears. All those hard drops just completely destroy the flow. Never understood why it's so popular with younger people.

It depends totally on the artist and how their art speaks to me. Lots of great musicians of any color

is this some low test post?

youtube.com/watch?v=TUR-KY5Yz4g
youtube.com/watch?v=e8FfbbORMzY
youtube.com/watch?v=VRhr7FvZkfE

Honestly yeah it is, in general in the US, blacks act more alpha than whites, and since women are pieces of shit that are attracted to brutality, violence, domination, acting hardcore, no fucks given, etc, they lean more towards niggers
Essentially, whites act too weak both mentally and physically, too beta, even though thats called being CIVILIZED
(except for s01 bois, they take shit to the extreme)
But women arent into civilized, thats why there has never been a successful society that let women have a say in how things are done, because women themselves are uncivilized

Attached: tails.png (321x358, 149K)

Like I said, more of a trance guy, only been getting into techno recently. Thanks for the recommendations, first song was alright, but really digging the second song so far.
The main thing really holding me back from getting into techno is the average age of people at raves. At trance shows, I don't feel out of place because at least half the people are over 40. At the few techno shows I have been to, the average age has been A LOT lower. Mostly people in their twenties.

VULGAR NOISE, FILLED WITH PROFANITY!
It makes me wretch.

Yeah the jews don't want to fund white masculinity.

yeah it's mostly twenties/thirties. but you always see someone in their 40/50s at a small party. no wonder, they layed the groundwork. some major dj's are in this age. nobody cares, there's little prejudice.

A couple sick beats for you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=a_2q2f0fvBs
youtube.com/watch?v=7QlhmW7FT_w

There's nothing alpha about chimps chimping out and being chimps. The music is the equivalent of continuing to put their own in bondage by glorifying ignorance and decadence. The very early stuff had some political messages but the second money could be smelled the industry just turned into another source of exploitation. Rappers are like drug dealers selling addictive ideas that just hurt people. There's no warrior spirit in gang's or the behavior that comes from it. African's have always been about using force without a shred of honor from selling their own people as slaves to the routinely savage way they conduct themselves in all affairs from domestic to criminal. In the end it's pathetic, I do not see any warriors. Just overly emotional beings who use violence at the slightest provocation like an ape crying out.

Current black music? No. Shit is gay as fuck. Uggga booga about shoe brands and jewelry. I mean that’s pretty gay.

I don't know who's stupider. The people putting out the Bait, or the people responding to it

>black music more masculine
>being this much of a retard

It's aggressive feminization that low IQ retards think is masculinity. Tell me, is it masculine to write an entire song about your shoe collection? Or about your social media reputation? Or about gossip in general?

It makes sense of course. They are a race of people largely raised by single moms. All they know how to do is be catty bitches.

My favourite anti-commie song. Someone needs to make an english version. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=3m-_VnU9-iI

No, its just only masculine black music is more mainstream. In my opinion though most of it isn't even really manly, its just boys with a sub ~100 iq trying to seem like they're scary and manly by being edgy and vulgar and including whore in their music video. This is not the music of warriors.
Truth is a lot of traditional white music is much more masculine then nigger bop. Actual warriors don't need to be so blatant about seeming warriorlike.
youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI

Fuck you faggot mods do your job

>t. basedboy thats never listened to Stan Rogers before
youtu.be/s0CvSIhF_tA

Why do you think niggers are so manly if a couple dozen Rhodesian farmboys could kill thousands of them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

youtube.com/watch?v=UkXEjzApCXo

>justifications and answers
It's wishful thinking you stupid ass.

They won completely on the battlefield, Zanla didn't have a single victory on them.

It lost as a result of western nations cutting off its trade completely, so Ian Smith gave in and allowed the monkeys the vote, and they ended up doing exactly what he said they would do.
youtube.com/watch?v=bV9mAGQZfho