Republicans/Conservatives are more intelligent

>republicans earn and save more money on average
>statistically more knowledgeable about politics and people and places
>republicans have much higher verbal intelligence

Why is this even a debate anymore? Why are there still so many left wing outlets pumping out article after article about how liberals/democrats are more intelligent when they're clearly not?

Attached: republicans v democrats.jpg (674x799, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
davesource.com/Fringe/Fringe/Politics/Conservatism-and-cognitive-ability.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has actually been this way a LOOOOOONG time.

Attached: Leftist intellectual inferiority.jpg (1680x1000, 342K)

The fact that anybody actually spent money on these studies highlights the idiocy and inferiority-complex of the right.

>But liberals are more educated
Actual argument I heard the other day

Attached: king-of-the-hill-boomhauer_786x1048.jpg (786x1048, 242K)

COPE
O
P
E

Are you talking about the droves of articles written by left wing websites claiming liberals are more intelligent? Seems like they're trying REALLY hard to justify something.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL KEEP DREAMING JETHRO

Attached: 1559086277635.jpg (173x215, 7K)

They're definitely "more educated" on average but educated is not synonymous with intelligence.
You can be educated in the best ways to microwave dog shit.. that doesn't mean you're an intelligent person for doing so.

"republicans" earn and save more money than their liberal faggot counterparts.

Attached: Economic-Demographics-of-Republicans.gif (1500x2658, 236K)

don't use this image, any leftard who is moderately versed in statistics will own you because it fails to consider the IQ distribution of whites in the context of political affiliation. they'll literally say
>haha well duh the left has all of the 135 IQ whites and the right has all of the 75 IQ ones

I would argue getting a degree in anything other than STEM or medicine makes you slightly retarded

To which you can reply that they are just the most privileged whites, thus owning them on their own terms.
after all, the low IQ whites tend to come from poorer economic backgrounds, just like blacks and latinos. They may have 'white privilege' but the college educated liberals have more.

QED

Yeah... and the majority of people on the left do pursue degrees outside of stem and medicine. Because they're retarded.

>will own you
The "educated libtards" will own me by claiming that IQ (which "doesn't exist") is not distributed as a bell curve within a race and does not have a standard distribution of about 15? Is that what I'm to understand? They would severely regret making an idiotic assertion like that. More than half the white population is conservative. (Must literally be 3/4, in fact. Even if we pretend that every single one of them is as far down in the bell curve as they can be, their average will have to be AT LEAST 95.

Liberals still lose. Their ignorance of statistics and the half-normal distribution is not my problem.

*deviation

As personal testimony, at least here: there are large multigen households (9+ members) on large properties, with 5+ working people in those households (doing LEO, small/in demand businesses and skilled/technical labor); where we bring in at least $300k+ a year in combined annual income and most of us don't have college degrees.
t.Arizonafag living at home with 7 other people (siblings, parents and a cousin) in this 9 acre property, where we all work and bring in MASSIVE combined annual income.

..and on the left side of the political spectrum the majority of them live with family as well but have never had a job and still rely on their parents.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Nice meme nigger.
davesource.com/Fringe/Fringe/Politics/Conservatism-and-cognitive-ability.pdf

Attached: FB4A7659-E57A-4625-93DF-0FF73D78CC16.jpg (1077x732, 544K)

it's almost as if smart people can figure out how evil leftists are

This just keeps saying "conservatism causes low iq" without saying why or how...

You niggers really do grasp at straws. hahahahah

you dont have to be dumb to believe in bullshit. just look how many doctors believe in jesus

Or see that leftist policy is a failure in every city in america and every country in the world.
I had one faggot leftist claim that liberals were "better at problem solving"
Disingenuous claim considering they can't solve the problems in their failing cities.

>Noah Carl
Post source that isn't so obviously biased next time

Attached: 851a17c057d11aa1b1c5c63560b707d9.jpg (640x615, 39K)

>lol ur wrong
>doesn't provide reason why
You niggers really are retarded and less intelligent aren't you?

There's no way they would have compared liberal blacks within the democrat party to conservative whites within the conservative party. Remember blacks are 13% of the population but 90%of them vote democrat, which is more less around 47% of the population. That means (0.9*13)/47 =24.9%

24.9 percent of the democratic party is blacks. There is absolutely no way in hell the mean IQ is only 4 points different when a quarter of a sample is nigs and they're being compared to mostly whites.

OP's graph is comparing whites to whites and blacks are left out because of the usual liberal nonsense like "socioeconomic factors mean blacks have lower IQ so it's not fair to count them..." or some other version of their usual nonsense.

White conservatives are smarter than white liberals is the point I'm making. Pic related suggests this too. I know college degrees mean nothing but when white males get them they are universally more challenging degrees compared to everyone else, hence it would correlate with higher intelligence.

Attached: 155665841684.png (868x612, 42K)

>COPING HARD

T low Iq liberal

most niggers vote democrat as far as I know.
>t. visited the country prior to elections
>niggers think "TrUmP RaIcIs" because hillary said so
>muh democrats freed the black man

You can unironically be a PhD in microaggressions now. Higher education is a joke

This pic doesn't correct for race so it's completely worthless.

> The evidence is based on 1254 community college students and 1600 foreign students seeking entry to United States' universities.
>The first study (N=1600) was a cross-cultural study with participants from 73 countries. These were the people who took the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) as a prerequisite for enrolment, mostly in graduate schools, at U.S. universities.
So it's comparing "mostly graduate" level Europeans and Asians, who are overwhelmingly more liberal, to community college students who are likely closer to being equally conservative and liberal, though still more liberal.

Massive selection bias here. The study clearly oversampled affluent liberals at the university or graduate level and compared them to undersampled conservatives at university level, ie community college students.

What a fucking moron. How anyone could think this study is valid and got past authentic peer review is beyond me. It clearly was liberal academics wanting to publish anything that says conservatives are dumb. He spelled "enrollment" wrong too but none of the peer review editors noticed? Yeah they didn't read this shit.

Attached: 1551296564740.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Only city retards voted for Hillary

Rural and suburban smart people voted for Trump

At least your better loo-

Attached: 5A67852A-9423-46F8-A70C-F0D62D6EAEE1.jpg (750x890, 81K)

You’re*

liberals aren't the average whites they are on the higher end of the bell curve retard why are you using averages?

>liberals
>higher end of the bellcurve
Yeah because who doesn’t look at pic related and immediately associate it with superior intellectual prowess.

Attached: 7A68FBEF-371F-452F-9940-30CB59F1C5C7.jpg (750x1103, 603K)

4chinz losers thinking they're geniuses lel

but I be a masters in African American Studies, yo. dis survey bullshit you mutha fuckin crackas

>>statistically more knowledgeable about politics and people and places

Attached: 1556830550547.jpg (640x640, 161K)

>biased news and studies that benefit me: the post

How can the average conservative IQ be 100 if "the right has all the 75iq whites"

>why spend money on studies, research, and long-term improvement of everyone's lives, when you could be giving me the money instead so I can spend it on weed?

Modern day liberalism

So Thomas Jefferson, Rene Descartes, Plato, Benjamin Franklin, and every other polymath was retarded? Apparently you’re too stupid to make their realities become possible because you’re obsessed with money and are nothing but Satan pawn. STM is overcrowded already btw. University is for leisure/intellectual virtue not for a job application. Your post would have made more sense if you just said “learn a trade and skip college”

But higher IQ whites have more education, and higher education whites mostly voted for Trump. So this is still wrong even factoring IQ disparity.

Not a single one of those people you mentioned put themselves in an unpayable debt from a University education you stupid fucking nigger

If it wasn’t for them you wouldn’t even be able to go to university. And they didn’t flourish it so that millions can flock to Comp Sci just because people promised them 80k+ salaries. And your argument is still retarded considering most science degrees now will leave you with debt as well. You’re just aggrandizing yourself and are biased. There’s no escaping it in the modern age. And this is all coming from a STEM student btw. You either go to college and take on the debt and risk not landing a great job in whatever you do (unless Engineering) or you go to trade school and do grunt work.

At least with STEM you can actually pay off your debt unlike a degree in philosophy where the only place you'll get a job is Stabucks or GAP. STEM actually requires a formal education whereas pretty much anything else can be learned by reading a book or watching a youtube video

Because gays and minorities usually vote Democrat and have below-average intelligence.