White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader

leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

>2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

>3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

>4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

>5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

>6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

And the list goes on. Jow Forums are you read to hand over some gibs when the Democrats win in 2020?

Attached: storm_pepe.png (640x360, 328K)

Nigger.

You wanna replace white people with jews, you'll get more traction.

LIterally "GIBS ME DAT".
What an absolutely pathetic race.

Attached: 1559168890756.png (572x483, 385K)

Counter offer: Hang yourself and all your family from the nearest tree and we will allow your race to continue on the African continent.

Attached: 1548390189014.jpg (501x373, 42K)

give them guns, but no bullets, force them to steal bullets

This shits old.

Attached: 1559062067827.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Damn i make minimum wage and they are asking for every penny they dont understand economics help us help us but across America ive seen homeless people regardless of colour trying harder than these faggots screw off stop making impossible demands and get a job

Blacks would squander it on gold rims and gold diamond mouth grills.

How long can white people be blamed for everything before we're entitled to some amount of anger?

>Black Lives Matter leader
Shawn King?

>2017
Guess you get your expired bait at a discount, huh Shlomo?

Attached: IMG_4464.png (406x406, 33K)

>7. Black People, please throw your shit in the garbage after you are done eating at the McDonald's

>GIBS ME YO SHEEEEEIIIIIIT WHITE BOI

Attached: #BlackLivesMatter.gif (500x324, 695K)

GIBS ME DAT

What a pathetic race.

1. White people, just murder them all. They aren't people, and deserve nothing.

This reeks of weakness. Fuckin' wow.

>instead of asking for jobs, education, scholarships or training.

>ask for a bunch of free shit.

niggers....

i have noticed there is a lot of talk of homes. whats the point when black people wont be able to afford property tax in a white neighborhood

>ABOLISH PROPERTY TAX FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR

the audacity of these niggers

Yeowch. this list is something else

>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
No
>2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
No
>3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
Not applicable, but I don't know of anyone who could realistically afford that.
>4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
No
>5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
No

Attached: 1515898314505.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Yes. I'm so outraged as well, fellow meme flag. Should we keep responding with nonsense, to keep the thread going?

>6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
No
>7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
No
>8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
Delusional. No
>9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
What does this even mean? No?
>10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
No

Attached: 1515013943769.jpg (491x488, 19K)

>White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
Why so they can squander that, and continue to live in poverty? People are poor because it's the way they know how to live. If you actually have a full time job there's no reason why you can't save money.
If you've worked a full time job for 20 years, and are considered "poor" you did something terribly wrong.

The comment section for that article is pretty solid

What would you be willing to give to these poor black "people" Jow Forums ?

Attached: nignog-15.jpg (700x696, 74K)

fuck off stupid yank faggot

i'd give them a lynching

>Not even asking to donate to a black university, scholarship fund, or foundation
Giba tendies

Niggers want multi generational wealth and property, the property would be shot in a few years and the money blown on newports and crack