Encounters With Migrants

Hi Jow Forums, I just came back from a trip to Florence in Northern Italy and had a bunch of run ins with African migrants, and saw some protests against Salvini... AMA

Attached: migrants1-1748x984.jpg (1748x984, 566K)

you're not in jail for preventing them to come here by sinking the vessel
you're a faggot

lol Florence is an inland city, I didnt encounter the boats you pleb. I ran into the ones that were already happily settled.

One of them I actaully saw last year and recognized them again from my last trip.

bump

what is your favourite panini?

they didnt seem to be so prevalent there, I think it's like how deep pan pizzas are everywhere and yet they are all thin crust in Italy really. I normally go for meatball and mozzarella thoug

was it bad?

Didn't follow these protests, same as the others.
Did they get beaten to a pulp by cops? If not, idgaf

yeah they were really fucking rude and irritating. they were luckily just street hawkers but they were extorting money from people.

They will come over and ask where you are from and no matter what answer you give they have family there, then they shove a bracelet in your hands and say it is a gift. If you don't give it back, they come back in 2 minutes and extort money from you and say you owe them something.

There was a gaggle of negro women and men in trad african garb chimping out over something too right in Piazza Santa Maria Novella, arguing and puching eaach other causing a big disturbance.

it actaully wasnt a street protest, it was vandalism. A big black sheet flying from a construction sight with SI SI SI SI SI SI SI written on it like the fascist art of the 20s, and a big red NO spray painted over it to show commie resitance agaisnt muh fascism.

These commie kids have no idea what fascism was like which is telling about how relatively fine it was living in 1920s Italy. Salvini literally just limits migrantsand they call him a fascist, no mass surveillance or secret police or summary executions or trade unionists disapperaing in the middle of the night.

Attached: 1554774856789.jpg (440x640, 165K)

cucks. they should be paying us for all the shit we built them like railroads and hospitals. #whitereparations

Did you see any casapound?

>Florence
>Northern Italy

Attached: 1523720314389.jpg (810x713, 69K)

so do you think we should deport them or send them to labor camps?

no just lots of shitty protest posters and in a city full of migrants that the youth there must see as it is packed with the fuckers and yet they still protest them.
>looks at blacker than coal nigger that is fleecing tourists
>this is what I want my city to be

a calzone is literally your version of a Greggs pasty

>Afro-europeans
my fucking sides

Attached: 1559332729422.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>labor camps
Like you could ever get a black working. Just start shelling the boats with literally one warning shot. I will say though, the migrants have been fewer than before Salvini I think.

kek i noticed that too but I was too mad to do anything but rage

florence is not italy

and the Sudetenland isn't Germany, get your mitts off Hans

yeah stopping the wave is definitely step 1. i was in Rome recently and was pleasantly surprised. honestly expected MUCH worse.

What were people protesting Salvini for? What where the protesters like? The media told me Salvini is bad, but they didn't tell me why he was bad.

Black and White my bruddah!

Went last year. All the bead niggers are like 6'5" turbokangz, too. I could see how basedfolk and women could be intimidated by them easily.

i went there 3 years ago and there literally 50 or 60 brown or black subhumans selling self sticks between the nearest crossing snd the outer wall ofthe coliseum. 50 years and 50 shitskin hawkers. Florece was as bad, it is 1/10th as bad this time though.

if they try to "extort" you why don't you just call them a nigger and deck them in the face?

I bet the colonial archives reflect more poorly on the colonized than the colonizers.

I mean if the locals just beat the shit out of them and hit them with bats wouldn't they just fuck off? What's stopping them?

>turbokangz
kek

>intimidated
Was with my sister and my mum. My sister is 12 and has never been so my mum offered to take her and I came along as tour guide cos I like history and art and shit. I was openly calling for deportations and voicing my opions to them. They are women and thus libshits and shook their heads at me.

But when we were in the Piazza near 12 of them, my scowling sister asked to leave and wanted us to walk all the way around the fucking square to not go near them. I was so proud, the innate racist in us all came out that day.

Then me ol' mam walks through them and of course, being broad daylight and among 200 people, they didn't do anything. She was so please with herself. A minute before she was complaining about Italian men and their "macho bullshit" and when she told us both how silly we were and how we are all human, I brought it up again. "If it had been just you and them in the dead of night, you cry out for that macho bullshit to come save you". Women are literally fucking retarded

Florence is southern Italy tho

As dresden

I just told them to fuck off and they usually do.

the amount of tourists I saw actually handing over guilt money after getting these "gifts" was pathetic, it would only happen if literally all the people were fucking sick of their shit. Otherwise you'd become some pariah and the media would plaster your face everywhere.

kek no

Ritch suporter of far right just need to pay for tickets to polish or another eastern euro hooligans and jopbs done jist like soros does with leftgandonz

I'd tell them to fuck off. And if they didn't, well, I'd probably hit them. It'd be hard not to. I don't really have guilt for parasites. Probably earn me a trip to luigi's lock-up and a trip home but eh gabbagool

or send them all back instead

based if true

Did you just come back from a trip to Florence?

I'm from the south and have been around niggers all my life. You can't even go here or there or even to fucking Europe now where you get plagued with the shit smelling bums. I'm surprised you didn't cave their faces in desu.

why yes, how did you guess?

they are so worried about making shekels that they essentially just drop you as a mark if you are firm with them.

Yes everything on the other side of the po is southern

What the fuck is your cutoff, the Alps?

They mostly fuck off if you tell them too. Basic rule of any tourist spot worldwide is not to engage with anyone that meets you on purpose and you'll avoid 99 percent of bullshit.

Most of the rest of the word uses Rome as the dividing point.

kek

how bad did it smell?

Meanwhile in the Northwest of Montana no shitskins for hundreds of miles. Just clean crisp mountain air and zero crime.

Cheshire gang here. All tweed and craft ale and missing consonants here.

not bad actually, the were not fresh off the boat it seems.

HOWEVER.... one big african mama literally changed here kids dirty diaper in the street on a bench. she flung him around like a chimp and tossed him over and over to clean him. just like those black baby tossing webms.

Berlin metro. Just fucking go there at night, and see the packs of rats infest the stations. You need to be on high alert.

Imagine a Tomahawk cruise missile impacting that boat haha

I like living rural in the states too, but if you can you should definitely visit Europe. Really plugs you in to the ol' vril-stream and seeing the shitskins and globohomo profaning the ancient holy places will galvanize you as to how bad things really are.

no need to come in europe. just go to california

Shut up, faggott

The problem is that when you visit as a tourist, you're almost certainly going to visit the cities, the tourist traps. This is where the rats are. Visit normal places and it's quite similar to USA (of course Im talking about western Europe here, if you visit eastern Europe you can visit anywhere and its white)

imagine 5 gallons of nails falling from 40 thousand feet

You do the right thing,every money tourists gives to those niggers goes inside the pockets of Nigerian mob,i helped a lot of tourists from them,i hate those niggers.

imagine one crisp, freshly printed job application carefully floating down into the centre of the boat. We'll find out if niggers can truly swim then.

i saw at least 5 people getting fleeced on my last 2 days there. Unbelievably fucking gullible. One woman was screaming at them in umboogoo demanding more money for her bracelet and some German lady handed over another 5 euros. fucking animals.

The dumbest nigs were the ones that came up to us at Il Doumo. We were queuing (obviously) and it started to rain. The fucking nigs and arabs came up to us in the line shouting "UMBRELLA? UMBRELLA? UMBRELLA?". I swear to god every single person in that queue had an umbrella already open and he was trying to sell them one each. Is it any wonder their IQ cannot carry them into building a better civilization?

While this is true, there's a difference in how a burger processes seeing a place that has mostly been developed in the last century and he's well aware has already been going to shit for fifty years, versus seeing the wellsprings of your civilization infested with maggots. Americans are used to California being a bunch of spics and faggots, San Francisco is basically Sodom and LA is Gamorrah to half of non coastal Americans. But visiting Europe and engaging in modern and historic cultural activities creates a deeper reverence and connection to our identity as European descendants, while simultaneously exhibiting the degradation to which it is being subjected.

>some German lady handed over another 5 euros
Damn those germans cucks..inside the nigger "culture" is unacceptable to don't give if you are rich,they don't understand that life here is expensive not like in Africa,i hate those niggers.

this

I see shit like this in Philadelphia a lot from African Muslims.

I didn't have the energy to go help them after fending off so many but they looked pretty taken aback. I am really disappointed in Europe. At one time, Florentines would have woken up to a big pile of their bodies just sat in the main square one morning without comment and life would have gone on. Unfortunately it isn't the Middle Ages anymore.

Is the photo from the camera feed of a cruise missle?

This is true, and even some satellite tourist towns like Salzburg and Kutna Hora in Czechia are still pretty clean, although Prague is decent and to a large extent Vienna hasn't got the worst of it either. Italy isn't really that bad if I'm being honest. But there is value in the major cities for Americans that need redpilling or who want a booster shot, because you see grand art and archtecture and native European culture, the accumulation of hundreds or thousands of years of history and struggle and achievement, and then some nigger tries to coerce you into paying him for shitty beads or flowers while you watch your wallet against the gypsies and albanians, and the juxtaposition drives the point home. You'll never impress an American with the quantity of minorities unless he's never left the county he was born in, we're swimming in shit. But you can impress them with the quality of your culture and people and then throw aggressive and shitty niggers in his face to ruin it.

> (OP)
>>Florence
>>Northern Italy

They see "white Italians" and they think they are in the North.

I have actually read a story of a bunch of nigger beggars in Trento that were convinced to have already arrived to promised land of the free gibs: Germany.

Attached: Kingdom_of_the_Two_Sicilies_within_Europe_in_1839.svg.png (275x312, 26K)

Europe needs to be saved. Their architecture is far superior to the African hut.

Attached: naples.jpg (1300x975, 138K)

It's alright, if we were in best timeline all you Alpine spaghetti niggers would be austro-hungarians anyway.

I would be forced to reveal my power level in such a situation, especially in another country. Tell the moneys to go back to Africa and fuck off.

Kekd n checkd

>I would be forced to reveal my power level in such a situation
>implying you don't have monkeys in your country that need to go back to Africa
Keyboard extremist.

>Alpine spaghetti niggers

Seriously, I self-identify as a "polenta nigger", so please...

Also my preferred pronouns are El/el/ El Doge.

>would be austro-hungarians anyway.

Greater Switzerland is the BEST timeline:

Territory: Southern Germany, Northern Italy, Switzerland and Austria

Currently: Gold Ducat

Official State Motto: "Fick die EU"

Attached: greater switzerland.jpg (421x385, 29K)

>I just came back from a trip to Florence

Yo! Did you go to super late night secret bakery near the Santa Croce for some bombolone?

How is life as a massive muslim cock sucking faggot?

That is actually pretty good, but it should include every alp.

Yeah I agree, that's why I wrote:

>Territory: Southern Germany, Northern Italy, Switzerland and Austria

The map is the first step, you know as they say Rome wasn't built in a day.

Its been exactly 20 years for me this year since I was in Florence.
Is it really niggerfied already? It was beautiful beyond belief when I was there.

It has a fairly mild infestation, as such things go. Still great, but enough shitskins around to annoy you and remind you that if nothing is done it's days are numbered along with the rest of Europe. There are rando nigs that run petty scams and beg on the streets, and all the outdoor market stalls and San Lorenzo market along with all the shitty phone accessory shops and garbage souvenir stands that may not have been there twenty years back are all run by haaji. Also gypsies.

Last time I was in Florence I almost got in a fight with a Gypsy around Ponte Vecchio. So fuck Florence.

>kraut
Is that supposed to be a statement instead of a question?

Yes, Tuscans cluster with Germanics than other's Central Italians and North Italians, genius...Dêr...Dêr....

Kek