/high-earner/ general

/high-earner/ general

high-earning individuals only

only post here if you make > US$80,000 / e70,000 / £65,000 annually

(have I set the bar too low here for 'high-earning'? I live in the west of Ireland and that's good money here)

* investment tips
* productivity
* happiness and work/life balance
* politics

Attached: whiplash.jpg (780x520, 68K)

>investment tips
INCOME
PRODUCING
REAL ESTATE

Attached: 1490400888010.jpg (624x434, 108K)

Attached: 3d2.jpg (317x699, 183K)

rude

Don't you know it's impolite to talk about money in front of the poor?

cocktail bartender here.

your bar is shit, I literally make 85k slinging drinks and im going to school for comp sci

bullshit.

where? Silicon Valley?

>10-percenter in the US
>bartender
nice larp you got there.

>high earner
> $80,000

You're not a high earning individual until you have AT LEAST $1 million in liquid financial assets.

Attached: osb rot2.jpg (371x495, 123K)

Own my own IT company setting up small business networks for 11 years. Topped out at 90k a year. Started selling residual products like phones and internet for the last 6 years. Now I make 180k a year. Need to have a good client base to do this. Registered Republican since I was 18. 44 year old xoomer.

$80k is pretty comfy. I made $110k last year after selling my soul to the oilfield and That was enough to give my family and I 3 vacations and managed to pay off around 50% of my debts. I’m hoping that by the end of 2020 I’m jew-free and can find a local job where I’m home every day

is $80k even that much? I live in midwest and make that and feel like I am poor.

I don't "earn" anything because I have two trust funds and thus pay no income tax.

But I'm currently getting around $200,000 yearly. Not astronomically wealthy but it's nice.

first year software eng reporting in, 95k.
Feels like not close to enough

lel 80k a year is considered high earning.

On investment for this middle-class+ tier that I'm talking about.

What do you think of Crypto vs ETFs vs property?

ht

Life is all about the relentless pursuit of money Goyim.

Don't have white children, They'll ruin your career,
Don't make time for a loving relationship with a single spouse, sleep with many white women and ruin them all for the schmuck that cums after you.
Don't smell the roses, because you should be a slave to earning money, Goyim, you don't have time to enjoy being on this Earth.

Attached: Abstract.png (270x326, 4K)

>tfw only make £24,000 per year

I'm living pretty comfortably but I know that won't last another 10 years. I don't really know what to do other than get promoted. Hard when there's 200 people applying for 5 positions.

Henlo richard spencer

If he's in a state with high cost of living and not in a shithole bar that's very doable. You can bring home several hundred a night from tips.

Not high earner but well above the poverty line. You can be the average american idiot and afford to finance quality shit with 80k/year

83k here as a truck driver and landlord. It seems like a lot and in some ways it is but I work hard and it doesn't feel like that much.

I feel your pain homes

Attached: 4532134.jpg (550x362, 96K)

Not a bad gig considering you probably only report around 25% of your tips

future is gay & full of horrors

look into retiring early and lowering your standard of living
do the numbers and figure out how much $$$ you need in order to coast as NEET for the next 10 years
then live your neet-pad and read books and make subversive videos/podcasts/literature

I want to do this IT networking stuff on a freelance/self employed level eventually given how piss easy IT is and always in demand but how can I find clients? any general advice for a 22 year old?

$79k usd here. Feel broke as fuck 10 days after pay day.

Make 350k, pulmonologist
Wife makes 250k, hospitalist
low end for doctors but together make 600k gross.
Both work 40 hours a week.

NEET GANG WHERE THE FUCK THEM NEET BUX AT

Attached: 216EDD0F-4DDF-43C8-B3D9-C620D61FF609.jpg (549x504, 50K)

Are you an owner operator? Because if you are you’re doing something wrong. Truck drivers should easily make 100k after all expenses

I do institutional asset management (mostly pension funds and foundations. Pays decent (About 130k last year) but is pretty boring. Building a portfolio of rental properties along with my ETFs and going to quit once those investments generate more income than my job

>REAL ESTATE

Attached: 1523875894477m.jpg (1024x538, 169K)