Another shooting in the USA. Is this even news anymore?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48481814

When will you Amerangutans finally weak up and smell the hot lead and perforated corpses your obsession with guns causes? Less guns = less shootings.
It's simple, really.

Attached: file.png (673x585, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/magazine/guns-and-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eleven people were killed and six others injured in a mass shooting at a government building in the US state of Virginia, police said.

>Police said the suspect, a long-term and current employee at Virginia Beach Municipal Center, where the shooting occurred, fired "indiscriminately".

>The gunman, whose identity has not yet been released, also died, police said. A police officer was among the wounded.

>Police said shooting started shortly after 16:00 (20:00 GMT) on Friday.

>"This is a tragic day for Virginia Beach and our entire Commonwealth," said Virginia governor Ralph Northam. "My heart breaks for the victims of this devastating shooting, their families, and all who loved them. I am on my way to Virginia Beach now and will be there within the hour."

>Virginia Beach Mayor Bobby Dyer described it as "the most devastating day" in the city's history.

>The FBI was at the scene helping local authorities investigate the shooting, US media reported.

Attached: 1515964656019.jpg (620x406, 30K)

Why you making the assumption that we really care when people get shot?
Some people get perforated thousands of miles away from my town and even state I am not inclined to care.

Guns are more regulated than ever in Canada, yet shootings are increasing in major cities.

We want unrelenting shootings, non-stop. Days without shootings will be an ABSOLUTE minority in America, this is the source of our strength.

Because it's better to be completely disarmed as an invading force of nigs and muslims take over you own country your forefathers built.

How's that working put for you?

jealous limey?

More war in europe. Is this even news anymore?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-31-17-38-33.png (1440x2880, 1.78M)

Less guns = more shootings of innocent people by militarized police

At this point I've become desensitized to this shit because it's on the news just about every week. 11 lives is nothing anyways, someone just died somewhere in the world as you are reading this

It's incredible how these events keep happening and the government does nothing about it because NRA bribes and 2A culture

This is true corruption, loud and proud. One day I hope there will be a congressional reckoning committee to hold politicians responsible for stalling gun control efforts and wasting innocent lives.

If you are anti-gun, you are either ignorant, a fool, crazy or evil. Pick one.

Attached: Gun control US answer.jpg (2048x1536, 832K)

Im glad that *acid attack* im not in *mass stabbing* america *van of peace incoming*

>Some people get perforated thousands of miles away from my town and even state I am not inclined to care.

This. I know the second I read the state that I really don't give a shit. A few less tax payer funded retirement plans.

Is this new pasta?

Another white male shooter.

How is this even news in the JewSA? Don't like 1,000 people die from gun wounds every few hours?

>here's this shitty plebbit screenshot with me downvoting everyone I disagree with and upvoting everyone I agree with for proof!!

Attached: 1557884111674.jpg (537x424, 22K)

I need to see a century-long line chart of mass shooting/killing occurrences. This shit has gone insane in the past decade. Really since Sandy Hook. Was there even one between Sandy and Virginia Tech, a 5 yr span?

Attached: A65C572E-BAA2-4B8E-8220-72CCCCA8DBDB.jpg (800x570, 66K)

based and americanpilled

>be burger
>get shot

You can lead a burger to truth but you can't make them read, apparently.

Attached: No correlation.png (600x829, 76K)

White people got shot?

>mass murder rate in US equals Western Europe

Gonna need some sauce on that

Attached: F6965EC8-16B4-4E3E-827C-0A861515EEDF.jpg (714x536, 72K)

Someone who commits gunmurder must be the owner of a gun right

What you don't realize is that the majority of firearm related homicides in North America are gang violence. Think: Guys roll up to their "competition" while they're having a BBQ, roll down the windows, shoot everyone there and peel off.
Pic related.

Attached: Canadian law.png (690x790, 140K)

Attached: Gun ownership vs homicide map.png (800x868, 560K)

No name yet? It's a nigger or some other variation of a shitskin.

Whose fag did it?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x211, 1.48M)

>2017 estimates there is over 400 million guns in private ownership in the USA
>not counting black market, homemade, 80% guns

We literally have more guns than EU has knives or blades

kek its obvious anytime they dont plaster the shooters face and name an hour after the event

Violent people will be violent regardless of access to guns. How's that knife violence treating you, London?

>Less guns = less shootings.
>It's simple, really.

In Canada we have a similar rate of gun owner ship to Americans - but way less blacks. Do the math.

I dont even believe any of this shit anymore.

you sir are a bad human being. hope you know it. me myself and i. you will die alone

1350, homie.

Wew, referencing a chart that literally proves the opposite to fool pro-gun idiots like you. Looks like someone only reads the titles and cant understand data, typical Republican move.

Gun ownership ratios in the US ranges from 10-40% in most counties with anything over and under being outliers. This chart shows about a 1:1 correlation with a 2x increase in murder with 2x increase in ownership.

It's pathetic that Trump has to rely on the votes from people like you who think they';re smart but are actually fucking morons who get easily manipulated to think they have individual beliefs.

They're now restricting sale of strong acids/bases because there are too many cases of shitheads using them as weapons.

Hey America, why don't you ban guns so you'll be safe like us?

hsph.harvard.edu/news/magazine/guns-and-suicide/

What about all the suicides? John Velasquez-Tyrone gets a little sad one day he can't get the Mega Big McBurger meal with the Corn Syrup Soaker Big Gulp and blows his head off in a fit of melancholy, many such cases. Sad!

Attached: 1522570396605.png (611x358, 47K)

Texas allowed teachers to own and carry guns in school.
When's the last time a Texas school got shot up?
Honesty question.

this. love from canada

>yet shootings are increasing in major cities.
Hey bud, good to see a fellow leaf wake up.
Last time I went home, there was a shooting in moncton.
We didnt have this shit prior to 95'.

>State with the lowest percentage of civilian firearm ownership has the highest murder rate per 100k people
>State with the highest percentage of civilian firearm ownership in the running for lowest homicide rate per 100k
>State with highest firearm homicide rate has the lowest civilian firearm ownership rate
There is no correlation, let alone causal link between civilian firearm ownership and firearm related homicide, let alone homicide rate as a whole.
Take a look and make up your own mind.

Attached: International suicide rate vs firearm ownership.png (1462x926, 175K)

A shooting in the USA is not even a happening anymore. It's on the same level as some terrorist attack in a middle eastern shithole or civil war massacres in Africa or some woman getting raped in India. Just a fact of left, happens everyday, nobody cares, everyone moves on

>At this point I've become desensitized to this shit because it's on the news just about every week
I dont think I'm gonna read the news today.

Suicides are a personal choice. Murder is taking choice away from others.

In Canada, when firearm legislation tightened significantly in the 90's, we saw a reduction in suicide by firearm.
Too bad the suicide by hanging went up by the same amount, leaving an unchanged total suicide rate.
Anyone here want to try making a moral argument about banning guns for suicide, still?

been a few years since a govt worker went postal. was due.

postal workers invented the shoot up ur workplace meme

>weak up
faggot op confirmed

Without niggers? Low.

Jewish Democrats with shitty parents.
Look up a list of shooters and their genetic background and SSRI drug use.

Not "mass shooting" specific, but here.

Attached: Historical US homicide rates.jpg (800x552, 135K)

>proceeds to beat you with fists wrapped in a bike chain.
Oh well.

Anyone have David Hogg’s tweet from yesterday? Of course there was a shooting today. Face it likes, we know your tactics.

Some states have barely over 100k people, those statistics mean nothing. If under 100k people live in wyoming and everyone owns a gun and everyone lives on a 500 acre farm and only sees each other at the general store, you cannot say "oh they have the highest ownership and lowest homicide rate" vs a major urban area.

Compare similar metro or urban areas and you absolutely see a correlation

Gun nuts love spewing charts and data but ignore all nuance

No name yet. So I assume it’s a nig

santa fe last year

There's a higher correlation with Democrat strongholds and homicide than urban vs rural.

Attached: Murder Distribution vs Electoral College Map USA.gif (905x723, 486K)

i feel like shootings are like a sport in the US at this point

Attached: jkjkkljlkj.jpg (2048x1127, 184K)

It's an abstract kind of feeling.

Attached: Wojak_cropped.jpg (180x179, 10K)

>Too bad the suicide by hanging went up by the same amount, leaving an unchanged total suicide rate.
>TFW when the Canadian tire cashier asked you if you're okay when buying 300 pound test rope.
Feels bad man.

Meanwhile, here in Brazil when it happens a mass shooting in US, the brazilian media always put on the first page. But we have mass shootings every single week and the media and nobody gives a fuck. I hate this fucking bullshit.

This. Here we can't own a gun and the left-wing parasites want more restrictive laws.

I don’t really care, but I do care about the cringing laughs I get to have over meltdowns people have.

>I may be a total faggot but wait until i give Jow Forums a piece of my mind

Suggest one bill that will reduce shootings then. Go ahead, I'll wait.

>Walk up to kid at the sporting goods section
>I ask him for .22 LR
>UHHHHHHH
>Point at it
>He grabs .22 WMR instead
>Finally get him to grab the right box
>Won't hand it to me
>I have to follow him to the register at the door
>He doesn't even have a license
Cambodian tire is fucking retarded and even Home Depot usually has better prices on tools.

>MFW Americans are this desensitised to mass shootings
We truely are entering clown world?

Attached: file.png (880x643, 356K)

We need our guns for suicide after we realize the civil race war against liberal tranny muslim commie tyranny will never happen

The suspected shooter was taken into custody and later identified by police as Dimitrios Pagourtzis, a 17-year-old student at the school.[3][4]
Oh you mean the kid who used a pump shot gun and a revolver?
Probably a Democrat addicted to SSRIs and weed.
Just like that Cruz kid.

Less guns=more acid attacks, trucks of peace, and child rape gangs
Ftfy.

>he says, while being held at spoon point as a pack of muslims rapes his mom and beheads his sister

>whose identity has not yet been released
So, it's a nigger?

Exactly.
>Gun control failed in every instance before this, which means there wasn't enough gun control!
Lather, rinse, repeat.
Then you're Australia, where the government freaks out if a hunter has a lever-action 12 gauge, but biker gangs are rolling around town with Luty's, STEN's and MAC-10's...

Attached: Australia illegal guns.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

Nope. Try again, faggot.

Jow Forums Is all talk
Impregnate a white female, have kids and move on with your life

the day of the rope will never happen

Attached: 1559346519398.png (1875x1989, 1.15M)

>Cambodian tire is fucking retarded and even Home Depot usually has better prices on tools.
Only reason I went there was because a buddy of mine used to work there and let me buy pellet rifles without a PAL.
we need a PAL to buy fucking pellet guns.
I agree bud, Canadian tire went fucking downhill.

>tranny
>muslim
Pick one.

>Jew
I mean, it's substantially less than the Palestinian children you shell every few hours, kike.

MASS killings, not simply intentional homicide rate

Tfw...loove the smell of hot lead and cordite

Attached: 1557786539066.jpg (457x480, 39K)

fuck you (((britbong)))

>but biker gangs are rolling around town with Luty's, STEN's and MAC-10's...
Dont forget the Jewish uzis that you can buy for an 8 ball.

>>MFW Americans are this desensitised to mass shootings
>We truely are entering clown world?
>DOOD A SHOOTING
nobody cares shill
youre literally sociologically programmed to only care when its a shooting.
nobody fucking cares
and they never will

Attached: 1385855506282.jpg (501x576, 71K)

Anyone else curious as to whether these ppl are like us, not the whole hitler thing. But simply white folk that have been cast aside from raciat system at play. Idk maybe im lurking here too much, but i cant imagine another reason besides fuck this racist system.

>Impregnate a white female,
That would be race mixing on my part. No thank you, bro.

You mean population density. High density areas are largely democratic. That's the retardation I'm talking about, spitting out a chart with a ridiculous assumption and ignoring all other data points that completely disprove it's validity.

>be (((memeflag)))
>rape children

Going with Jow Forums's law right now on this one
The longer the media takes to report the weapon, the more likely it's a pistol or a shotgun

this, Coulter's law

Coulter's Law

damn we did it

>PAL for pellets
That's a special level of retarded. I never had that issue when I was a teen, but each CT is privately owned so there's no consistency other than being stupid.
I remember a few years back they received some SKS's that weren't properly cleaned (cosmoline still around the firing pin), so it slam-fired a whole mag. That CT ended up liquidating ALL stock of SKS's.
You want to look at just MASS killings? Fucking HERE.

Attached: perspective on mass shootings.jpg (600x380, 32K)

Attached: GunControl5.jpg (768x765, 188K)

Hell, why not compare it to THE VERY THING YOU USE TO DESCRIBE RARE THINGS?

I REPEAT: Anti-gun people are IGNORANT, STUPID, CRAZY OR EVIL.
NOW PICK ONE so the rest of us KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH YOU.

Attached: Mass shootings vs lightning.jpg (660x731, 209K)

We should probably send armed men to stop people from committing suicide, using lethal force if they have to.

Fucking hate this timeline. I wish I was in the one where Russia annexes us.

Maybe he got sad hearing about British police working hand in hand with Paki rape gangs to cover up the rapes?

>Less guns = less shootings
FEWER