Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Board_of_Governors
bankofengland.co.uk/about/people/monetary-policy-committee
files.catbox.moe/g1k3s0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous:

Attached: oyvey.png (268x730, 335K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite.jpg (580x495, 61K)

Moshe thinks we need to create some sort of laws to prevent this, what do you guys think?

Attached: moshe.png (1920x4144, 1.79M)

Uncle Mel on dealing with women.

Attached: cunt.png (262x549, 189K)

>My movie has nothing to do with those dirty faux jews. Thanks.

The kvetching is real.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-193748_Chrome.jpg (1439x1793, 709K)

What a legend.

Attached: Lookathim.gif (500x391, 535K)

How does a comedy about a Jew help red pill anyone on the JQ? 50% of Hollywood movies are about Jews.

what the fuck has pope to do with Mel Gibson and his movie? This photo is completely unrelated to article.
Get your shit together, Moshe.

Steinbuch

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc

Attached: 1553445553684.jpg (937x1238, 237K)

>It's not about Rothschild Jews, but Rothchild. Merely coincidence of similarities
based Mel, turning jewish tricks against them

God bless him

Might have something to do with the Rothschilds, pic related. Did you read his bio at the bottom? He couldn't stop writing, it's hilarious.
see attached image, then and tell me why Mel Gibson playing in a movie about the Rothschilds, that they're denying has anything to do with the Rothschilds may be of potential concern to the Rothschilds...who unironically control the banking industry that has bled American's dry to the point that they're ready to blame someone and get their pound of flesh. If this movie hits the screens it may very well change the world as we know it, having a greater impact than any election ever could. Hopefully everyone lives that long.

Attached: W.png (858x918, 478K)

Yaron

Poetic

Bump for the man

van Zuiden? Really?
Nice pseudonym.
Typical yellow bait zournalism, I hope.

BASED MEL AT IT AGAIN

Attached: The Jews killed Jesus.jpg (1100x557, 557K)

It's not a movie about banking & Rothschild, there are ton of famous people carrying this name. pol is gonna be disappointed.

REEEEE HOW COULD YOU MENTION THE EXISTENCE OF THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY THAT IS ANTISEMITIC

In all fairness his bio is very Jewish.

You're probably right...

Attached: 1559319231287.jpg (1408x2049, 1.12M)

It's probably the other Jewish banking family named Rothschild.

When does Mel become the patron saint of naming the jew?

Attached: goodmeme.png (868x570, 305K)

>the Rothschilds...who unironically control the banking industry that has bled American's dry

I think you're a couple of centuries out of date, not to mention you're thinking of the wrong continent.

They did control banking at one point, that was during the 1800s.. their fortunes started to decline during the 20th century (not that they're not still wealthy on an individual level but no where near their boom years and the financial institutions the current family controls are a relatively small part of the industry today.)

Mel Gibson is being ALLOWED to put out his material through THEIR airwaves.
Think a little harder McFly.

Holy shit, Gibson probably read Tragedy & Hope from Quigley. Fucking based. He is probably way more redpilled than I thought.

>she was a cunt
fucking based

THIS IS DISGUSTING ANTISEMITISM WTF THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE TO REMAIN IN THE SHADOWS WTF I AM LITERALLY SHAKING I AM SEETHING RIGHT NOW
THIS THIS THIS SO MUCH THIS
THIS DOCUMENT IS A NOTORIOUS FORGERY YOU MAKE ME SICK ANTISEMITE DELETE YOUR POST RIGHT NOW DELETE YOUR Jow Forums ACCOUNT

>Wrong continent
>Out of date
They decided to back out of the industry a while ago and live out their days as humble merchants in Israel. Good luck finding anyone who will buy that line of shit.

Attached: inflation.png (1400x1100, 179K)

You know he's so paranoid he has a dozen copies spread around to be released "in case of". Even unfinished, he updates the caches every week so shits getting released no matter how many they kill.

Fun fact: Mel's dad, Hutton Gibson, is the only undefeated contestant in the history of the show Jeopardy!.

I'm not sure any continent has been spared.

Attached: 8sdcU.jpg (702x500, 128K)

Rowan is jewish

Attached: DguftXXWkAE1g9R~2.jpg (924x781, 147K)

>she was a cunt.

Attached: 1509435696493.jpg (535x820, 43K)

>She was a cunt.

Attached: 20110408-remember-when-5-600x411.jpg (600x411, 71K)

They are on central bank boards
...multiple. They literally print money.

Ohhh man id buy you a beer for this comment if i could, well done sir.

Fuckn right!

when and where was this interview?

Ill have a beer as a thank you.

To St. Mel.

Mel, please stop making these threads

Kubrick did this and they killed him for it, get ready for a sudden suicide after he released his movie.

This was his plan all along after (((Hollywood))) blacklisted him in the early 2000s.
>get blacklisted
>pretend to be a good goy the next decade or two to build yourself back up in the eyes of the Jew
>do enough movies til you can make your own movies
>make your own movies naming The Jew using the money The Jews gave you for being a good goy

no one said they were humble merchants in Israel, they're just a rich family

what makes you think they control banking - specifically which banks do they control and how do those banks compare to the big tier 1 banks?

>They are on central bank boards
...multiple. They literally print money.

Which ones?

you do know that when a central bank prints money it doesn't just go into the pockets of the board that approved it

Gloria Vanderbilt's gay son.

The kikes never had total control, kinda obvious with the secrecy. They are not allowing it though clearly as they're making everyone they can to attack him for it

To St. Mel!

What happened to the philsophy "punching up" I thought that was goyim approved form of comedy

Big Mel strikes again!

Attached: 1546656489222.jpg (480x452, 18K)

Just checked the US and UK

Can't see any here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Board_of_Governors

or here:

bankofengland.co.uk/about/people/monetary-policy-committee

Can you name them please and highlight which central banks you're referring to? It seems like you might have read some tin foil hat conspiracy stuff somewhere

files.catbox.moe/g1k3s0.pdf
1/12

Attached: 1.png (850x1100, 1.18M)

Pope and Vatican is controlled by The Jews. Subservient to the Jews. All of Catholicism is slaves to the Jew.

>what makes you think they control banking - specifically which banks do they control and how do those banks compare to the big tier 1 banks?
They control "central banks" ie the ones the loan $ to the GOV like the Federal Reserve.
>you do know that when a central bank prints money it doesn't just go into the pockets of the board that approved it
They print money for free then charge interest on that capital. The central bank makes money when they print money.

2/12

Attached: 2.png (850x1100, 1.48M)

Ge's been naming the Jew since Passion of the Christ. The Jews hate that movie, by the way. Mel Gibson is a classy man. Fuck the haters.

My sides. Mel is a fucking legend.

Attached: 1530250583949.jpg (4192x2620, 1.87M)

3/12

Attached: 3.png (850x1100, 1.31M)

>Ge

He

Germany, England, France for sure. Several others I believe. Not America though surprisingly. When you create trillions out of thin air on a computer, with no audit trail, you think a few billion here and there dont end up "lost"?

4/12

Attached: 4.png (850x1100, 1.33M)

Just because the Vatican has been usurped doesn't mean all Catholics are Jews. Catholicism is still the closest religion to Jesus Christ, who knows what's been mistranslated or missing from the new testament.

>They control "central banks" ie the ones the loan $ to the GOV like the Federal Reserve.

How do they do that? What's your source for this BS?

I've just linked to BoE so that is BS.

What evidence do you have that they control the central banks of France and Germany?

5/12

Attached: 5.png (850x1100, 1.44M)

6/12

Attached: 6.png (850x1100, 1.32M)

>How do they do that? What's your source for this BS?

You have to look back on the history of the world to find out how they got their wealth. They masterminded WWI and WWII. I hope Big Tech steam rolls over them. Even though big tech is a bigger and scarier entity these days.

Nice pic. More of Jow Forums needs to realize the Pope and Vatican are Jewish puppets.

Like I said to the other poster, you're a couple of centuries out of date

Has anyone ever figured out what was in the deleted footage yet?

I thought about this all this week after the movie came on earlier.

WW1 and WW2 lost them a lot of wealth, they're nowhere near as powerful these days compared to say the 19th century

Oh look it’s the Frenchfrog

Attached: 1473587015968.jpg (550x552, 155K)

>inb4 he gets suicided

#pilled

>Like I said to the other poster, you're a couple of centuries out of date

OK, that's interesting. Are the Rothchilds just patsys that everyone points their finger to these days?

This is the Frenchfrog from holocaust threads.

Oh look it’s the Frenchfrog defending the Jews again

They've only gotten bigger and more powerful since then. In the mid 1800s they only controlled a handful of European banks.

I hope the moneys worth it frenchie

Pierre half your country has been rioting because of these fucks for over half a year, maybe you should go back to Israel with the rest of your slimy public figures who chose to do the same.

>you do know that when a central bank prints money it doesn't just go into the pockets of the board that approved it
The reason The Federal Reserve doesn't want audited is because they literally print money and hand it directly to special interest groups.

Kek

...and the only way to pay the interest on the money they've created is to have them create more money for you to pay the original money's interest with, but this money also has interest. Not overwhelmingly complicated.

They broke out a whole other breed of shill for this thread, you're good...maybe not even a shill. Getting scared yet?

Funny how the only person who published their net worth was Investopia who then redacted it without providing a replacement figure. Odd how they're left off of every "most wealthy" list, despite being worth far more than anyone else on there. Did they think it was going to last forever?

Lynn Forester de Rothschild pictured.

Attached: 1519362590364.jpg (850x815, 100K)

You still can’t even prove that the holocaust happened frenchie.

Oy vey!

Attached: DEE67764-22FC-4BE3-93FB-0639A456C388.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

was referring to this guy for latter part:

>"Outrage"
Gee I wonder why? Mel is gonna get David carradined.

Attached: 1542249441030.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Mr. Burns is on his last leg.

>acting the way that women require you to act for them to think you are worthy of them sleeping with them is "being an asshole"
i guess he should've been a beta cuck instead, surely the women would have thought he was worthy to sleep with then?

Go fuck your self frog, every person with a braincell on this board knows they were playing both sides through both conflicts.

This guy is the Frenchfrog from the holocaust threads. It’s 100% him no doubt about it. He’s always shilling on this board

kill yourself you are so ignoratnt of your own countries history with the rothschilds

What did Investopedia say their net worth was?

Based

Attached: aussieshitpiost.jpg (617x347, 39K)

i butchered that sentence so bad