Gender is different to sex - fact

This proves gender is different to sex. If you say "no, gender is the same as sex" then you are unequivocally wrong.

Canada's bill C-16 prohibits discrimination and hate propaganda against gender expression and gender identity. Every country in the world needs to follow Canada's example and add legal protections to gender identity that are different to male or female.

Attached: 1559322601494.jpg (338x911, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uRLJZxINAQ?t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can there be a gender pay gap if male and female gender's aren't the only ones to exist
youtu.be/2uRLJZxINAQ?t=11

Now, show me that book from 1999.

My point being is that just as in with history books, the required textbooks change the content of what the facts are. This process is called "modernization".

describe the male or female gender without using stereotypes

writing it in a book doesn't make it true.

That is irrelevant to the point. Nobody is saying male and female gender does not exist.

Yes books are update to new information just like how we no longer teach that Pluto is a planet.

Missing the point

fraudulent and homosexual

A fucking sexologist is the reason we have a distinction between sex and gender. A sexologist. I fucking love science.

>makes retarded statement
>gets countered
>th-thats irrelevant goy!!!

Then why do transsexuals call themselves transgender? Is it because you can "feel" feminine without being a woman? You can see where I'm going with this, surely. Eagerly awaiting your reply, Anonymous!

Transpeople feel that they're not the same gender as the one assigned to them at birth.

This man is delusional get him out of here

Attached: DEDD5111-2018-4E34-8DE7-5CD11A071039.jpg (1242x1122, 974K)

If gender is all a social construct that is sexist anyway, how do you feel a certain gender if its all stereotypes

The fuck is talk of "cultural practices" and "one's needs" doing in a book about molecular biology?

gender is an invented fantasy that doesnt actually exist you fucking imbecile.

it's relevant because you can't
the differences between men and women that aren't social constructs are biological
gender and sex are intertwined everything else is just dress up

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (960x1280, 128K)

Daily reminder, every time you use the word gender, you subscribe to the ideas of psychologist John Money. John Money was a prolific pedophile who's experiments resulted in the suicide of a test subject used to "proved" that gender is in fact real.

Attached: 1e67edc0e501a789b918bacf87000331e99b93b808ca00096d514674d62e5c04.png (961x961, 547K)

Except it's not, it's changing established definitions in order to be PC. That's not modernization, that's redefining terms to appease your politics.

Then the solution is simple. I dont recognize or acknowledge the existence of 'gender'. All references I make are to someone's sex.
When I say 'Women belong in the kitchen' I dont mean those who are socially constrained to cook and clean. I mean those who are scientifically of the biological female sex are scientifically predisposed to obey and have no use outside of being possessions of the male sex, to be used for breeding and domestic care.

Modernization can by definition only be done on the basis of newly discovered verifiable and observable facts and evidence, of which you have none.

You're just an uneducated bigot by saying "gender doesn't exist". Go back to school.

Oh wow (((science))) is bought and paid for by faggot tranny devil worshippers. Fuck off faggot.

Can you elaborate kind anime poster

You retards keep saying gender is no the same as sex. Please describe gender, moron. And DON'T start listing sexual preferences. There are two genders, male and female. Dogs have 2 genders, cats have 2 genders, elephants have 2 genders, humans have two genders. There are two possible genital configurations, not counting birth defects and deformities. You either have a dick to inject genetic material, or a cunt to absorb genetic material. That is a simple fact, no matter what your 90 IQ "studies" professor told you.

>Why are leftists almost universally at the mental level of 14 year olds?
Because the left is the political form of the collective feminine.

And women stop developing mentally when they can instead of thinking use their wildly more powerful sexual abilities to get what they want.

tl;dr - brain stops when ovaries start

Attached: feminism pill.png (1594x1125, 457K)

Fucking shills are getting paid again. Or is just summer libfag time?

No its not sexist.

Gender is the "software" of the person, sex is the "hardware". Therefore gender is NOT the same as sex.

>Gender is the "software" of the person, sex is the "hardware". Therefore gender is NOT the same as sex.

>I'm a powerful desktop computer, I'm capable of doing the exact same things with the exact same performance as a top tier desktop pc and you're a disgusting nazi bigot if you disagree

Attached: EVO-3D-Running-Windows.jpg (650x484, 44K)

Yep, knew you had to try that sexual preference is the same as genfder bullshit. You low IQ types say there are many genders. But, you never say wat they are, what the genetic markers are, or what the differences between these genders are. Humans have the same number of genders as every other species. Two.

Well in this case states, both Canadian and American, can pass bathroom laws that are based on biological sex instead of gender and it wouldn't be discrimination.

Attached: 1552692543718.jpg (458x696, 52K)

Universities are out and they usually don't have gainful employment beyond a part-time job.

That pic is from YVR. I recognize the raic.

Just wiki:

John Money
Volkmar Sigusch
Alfred Kinsey
Magnus Hirschfield

It will give you all the answers you need.