How much longer till the bullets start flying?

Looks like the spics are getting out of hand with their invasion. Just today..... 5/31/19 Mexico’s President says "America Is for Migrants"
breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/31/mexicos-president-donald-trump-america-immigrants/
5/31/19 U.S Marine doing surveillance attacked by three unknown men, almost has weapon removed.
breitbart.com/border/2019/05/31/exclusive-u-s-marine-attacked-on-border-surveillance-mission/#
5/31/19 Fifteen cartel members armed with rifles dressed in camo approached border wall intimidating construction crews.
infowars.com/report-armed-cartel-members-threaten-border-wall-construction-crew/

Attached: tumblr_o5wjjukzxP1qldcquo1_1280.jpg (1080x657, 131K)

This man is delusional get him out of here

Attached: 97FF5E3A-3624-4A25-AAFD-EF037CAA8B9C.jpg (1242x1116, 1005K)

soon
and they will have major backing

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (254x198, 21K)

Attached: B9167CE0-F1BF-4E87-916C-1D66A951827B.jpg (1024x1013, 94K)

America is for people trying to make money. Once I make enough I will fuck off to India. Fuck this shitty country.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Perfect example of the love you shitskins foreigners have for us.

Fuck you white bitch ! I hate america with a passion and I am glad this country is coming to a fall.

>America in the shitter
>But India will be some grand utopia
Fucking. Delusional.

Trump just enacted tariffs on Mexico, starting at 5% and then climbing until they reach 25%, if Mexico does not stop Soro's invading army from crossing Mexico to invade the U.S.

Somewhere during the tariff increases, Mexico's economy will crash.
He'd better change his tune.

Attached: Cigar.jpg (500x771, 65K)

In 2022 India will be most populated Country. India also land shuttle of mars. Also Indians are smartest people who are CEO of many famous companies such as google.

I know an indian co-worker who went to India for a wedding and he came back looking like he was going to die from sort of illness , he was only gone for like a week . India is a disgusting shitholes if even Pajeets can't handle the disease and fecal matter that is oh so prevalent in India . Fuck off Jaipinder I unironically would rather blacks ,. At least they are somewhat entertaining .

Attached: Non_White_Arrogance.jpg (1024x605, 144K)

Not one single moment before YOU PULL THE TRIGGER YOURSELF!

Hahaha you pajeets are so delusional. You cant even speak fucking English properly.

>loses civil war
>run away to a shit hole country

Attached: Festa-confederada-brasil-estados-unidos-santa-bárbara-doeste.jpg (600x450, 92K)

You side with blacks because you like black cock in you and your wife. I make so much money here in India and i take benefits. I say I hate white people in front of my white co workers and they agree that with fuck white people. I only come here to make money and give back to my family back home. Once I make enough you will never see me hahaha Jai Hind !

This picture is pure cringe.. Americans dont fight on their own soil HAHA

Attached: 149f81a6.jpg (447x456, 15K)

Ohhoho Atleast I am not America dumb shit like you. Americans are so dumb and lazy. I talk with white people here and they all talk like shit. They are brainwash and still think America is best country and top everything. No bitch it's not okay ?

How about this one.

Attached: d3b385eaa2148dec820421cf521bd810.jpg (564x551, 90K)

Say what?

Attached: FOTO_20190531_202841.jpg (1318x344, 117K)

Street shitters are the #2 diversity hires second only to niggers.

It'll start when you pull the trigger, so probably never.

Keep saying thAt poo, and the right white person will help remove the extra teeth you don't want, nigger.

no you

Oh man are they gunna squirm *grabs popcorn*

Be India
build 3 billion dollar submarine
forget to shut hatch, sink 3 billion dollar submarine. >superpower by 2020

>How much longer till the bullets start flying?
Probably around 2050ish when the non-whites have the numbers to just wipe you out. Hoping it won't end that way of course, but whites don't do shit (outside of random autistic mass shootings like today of course).

Honestly I think if someone managed to invade our mainland we would end up folding like a prius hit by a semi.

Mexico is the 4th reich’s Leibensraum