This though

Imagine you are a 5 year old child with a low income mom working 2 jobs and they just offer some training to get her better at things. What we need is higher pay. These people are not free loaders they are grinding everyday working.

Attached: 52EF85E2-336E-43FE-AEFF-373FED11A378.jpg (1125x2436, 121K)

I’ll never get the anti worker mentality of boomers.

Why do I care? I'm a 5 year old in this scenario.

Because if you grow up poor you are more likely to end up poor.

As wages rise, so does cost of living and unemployment. Life isn't fair. This is why we must make good life decisions.

Don't shit out kids you can't support.

Get a better job then. Not every job is worth paying someone $100/hr

>the children of financially ignorant people remain financially ignorant
No shit sherlock.

She has a point but she delivers it poorly

People say "oh just be smart about your money" but when you live paycheck to paycheck you cant plan ahead in the future at all because you basically use it all as you get it

Someone with a stable wage can wait to buy groceries, as she simply waits for the best deals to be available. Poor people however wait to the last moment to purchase goods because they dont have any money, so they have to pay typically a premium price.

When I was poor I couldnt afford to save 200 dollars to buy groceries when they were cheapest, I had 30 dollars to buy a couple of thing I needed then.

>t. Poorfag to richfag

Money management can't make you not poor, but it can make you not broke.

My ex in laws used to starve themselves so they could afford cigarettes. I'd give them enough to buy groceries for a week, drive them to the store and they'd walk out with a 12 pack of beer, one of cheap soda and two cartons of cheap cigarettes.

Not being rich dosent make you financially ignorant. You must be a retard who has ceos has idols

How is it anyones fault but the mother at that point? She obviously has little to offer employers in terms of skills. Her labor isn't worth more than the low income she makes. It's her fault for getting into that position in life. Did she drop out of high school? Get pregnant as a teen? Fall into drug habits?

People don't just randomly end up in these sorts of situations. They have a long history of awful decisions that end up trapping them in poverty.

So you believe everything is off your decisions? That life doesn’t screw or people don’t grow up in Less opportune situations for success statistically? Or even just not have the same intellect as others.

I mean we are not robots

>having a child when you are dirt poor
There is literally no excuse. Planned Parenthood gives out condoms for free. Most colleges and universities have free condoms in the student clinic. You literally have to go out of your way to get pregnant. I have so little sympathy for people who do this to themselves that I almost feel insulted.

>this board encourages having kids badly cause birth rates
>is against women having kids unless perfect circumstances

Dosent make sense

There is a difference between perfect circumstances, fucking terrible circumstances, and everything else. If you don't know when your next meal is, you probably shouldn't have a kid.

I love how every post glosses over the father in all this. Speaks volumes in silence.

The other shit is increasing without wages anyway

Where's the father?
Retarded bitch whore and her mongrel offspring deserves to spend eternity at the very bottom of the food chain for lack of ability to keep legs closed and pick partners correctly. It's called improving the stock.
Deploying safety nets for them does nothing except encouraging such behavior at the expense of well-behaved hard-working people, and it's not what you want to happen if you want a healthy society.

Nobody can budget their way to stability. You think your company won't shitcan you the second it starts burning cash? The way to stability is self reliance, not schlomo reliance.

I know, we need a good war.

Do you think a 5 year old has any concept of poor or rich? If I'm a 5 year old, all I have a concept of is apple juice vs grape juice. I give not a single fuck about your arbitrary ideological bullshit, nor do I care about your paltry attempts to push it with young kids as the example, even if it doesn't make sense.

More money isn't the solution.
If you made a law that people are allowed to cut all their dollar bills in half and use each half instead of the whole bill, nothing would change.
The same people would compete for the same goods like food, housing, etc. so the prices of those goods would simply double.
The only way out of a low-income job is having to offer more to an employer than Latisha next door.

When they were young you had to be a complete fuckup to fail at paying your bills.

I want to add that most min wage workers do have TERRIBLE money discipline.

More money absolutely does fix a lot of problems for people.

>Be me
>5 year old child with mom working 2 jobs
>Never met my dad. Was told he raped me, but I poop fine.
>Raised by public school and an alcoholic pothead
>It's fine. Blowing half of your paycheck on addictive substances is a human right
>Teachers convince me I'm not really a boy
>All boys are rapists anyway, but I pee and poop fine.
>They would never lie. After all, I am personally responsible for the rape of 6 million jews, but I pee fine.
>Must insist they poop fine or I am an anti-semitist, though their poop is everywhere.
>Insist their poop is fine, but I am still an anti-semitist
>Getting the rest of my pee pee cut off soon. I hope they enjoyed my foreskin. Hope I can still pee fine.
>40% of my friends kill themselves in this world run by women.
>This is clearly the man's fault.
>We can solve all of these problems with more money apparently.
>I draw a $10,000 bill to help my mom
>Thrown in jail for anti-semitism.

>Now I don't poop right anymore

My mom worked double shifts at one of the factories in our town. My sister is a nurse now and I work in film. If they aren't making it they aren't working as hard as they think.

Only relatively.
If only you get a raise, you suddenly can afford a bigger part of the goods produced in the world.
If everyone gets a raise, the amount of goods available does not change.
So I individual education does make a difference, laws not so much.

This

5 year old with a low income mom. here's some math for you.

where i live, low income housing is about $500/mo. if you don't know how to cook and need to feed two, you're looking at another $500/mo just on food. then medical insurance for a family of two is about $1000/mo. then a car payment is usually about $300/mo, car insurance $100/mo. let's add some student debt for good measure. we're now talking another $500/mo. so we're looking at about $3000/mo. that's $36000/yr.

minimum wage is $7.25/hr by law. so in order for momma to cover expenses, she needs 3000/7.25, or 415 hours worked. for a month, that means 100 hour work weeks. that's a lot of hours at minimum wage. we're ignoring federal financial help here.

ok. if momma had since financial sense, she'd cook. momma isn't working 24/7 and can manage time to learn. with coupons, momma can cut down her food expenses to $200/mo. momma can buy a fairly used vehicle with smaller payments, now car payment is $100/mo and insurance is $60/mo. we've taken $540 off her monthly expenses, so now she only has to work $2400/7.25 hours, 330 hours, or an 82 hour workweek. still a lot of time working every week, if no weekends then each day is 16 hours, but with weekends that's 12 hour days.

keep in mind this is the lowest income/hr possible by federal law. now let's say she works as a waitress... the average pay for a waitress, tips included, is $12.15/hr. that's a big increase. at that pay, to make $3000/mo you need to work 245 hours in a month, or 62 hours per week. if you cut expenses to $2400/mo, that's 200 hours a month, 50 hours a week, which is 10 hour days, no weekends. only need one job at this rate. again, with no federal financial help.

uh oh, taxes. take 11% of the money away. 11% increase on all numbers above. waitress with $2400 in expenses needs to work 56 hours. or 11 hour days if not working weekends (7 hour days if she's working every day).

We'd better allow unlimited immigration and social programs, that'll increase wages!

>being poor doesn't mean you're financially ignorant
Maybe, but being financially ignorant will definately make you poor.

>As wages rise, so does cost of living and unemployment. Life isn't fair. This is why we must make good life decisions.
Betting on your pension/social security/saved boomer assets wasn't a good life decision.

Because your IQ has a strong correlation with the IQ of your parents.

>people in low income housing pay taxes
Wew lad

Attached: 1559326898064.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Be too dumb to get better job.

i vote for more niggers. at least when they ask for gibs, they are real about it and not smarmy. dog dang wh*te pepo

When you couldn't afford groceries, how often did you eat fast food or get snacks/drinks from the convenience store?

Well, yes and no. If your parents are on an extreme of the bell curve, you'll still likely endure regression to the mean. If you're white (avg IQ: 100) and your parents are both 120 IQ, expect yourself to end up around 101, assuming your parents had the same quality of education as the norm and so do you. But even then, it's like 80% genetic.

Most retards don't know how to reduce taxes on their check and with that windfall of a tax return it gets blown.

Excuses don't pay the bills, kid. It's your responsibility to figure out your strengths & weaknesses as an individual and act accordingly.

>I work hards
>pay me more for no reason
>don't replace me with someone willing to work for less
Fuck economics! We's po!

I grew up with junky parents who lived on welfare and couldn’t provide for me. Many times I was left on my own and I wasn’t even 10yo. In high school I worked a shit job at a music store, used that money to unironically learn to code. As soon as I turned 18 and finished High school, i got an internship which turned into a career. Now I own two homes, several cars and live life financially independent. The nice thing about growing up poor is that if you’re not a degenerate brainlet you learn real quick that you can’t depend on the world, you can only depend On Yourself. Take the initiative to better yourself because no one else will be there to help. I feel no pity for poor people who continue to live poor. It’s easy to pull yourself out of poverty, most people are just lazy or have addiction or mental issues that never take care of. They would rather stay poor than out in the work required to better themself.

Btw, I’m nearly 40 and haven’t seen or spoken to my parents since I walked out of the house at 18.

Outside of rape, women are the gatekeepers of sex. If a guy doesn't want to wear a condom, she doesn't have to fuck him.

Spoken like a total beta faggot. If you’re confident and successful, women will chase you for sex. Chads frequently turn down women for sex. Not all of us put pussy in a pedestal and chase it for sex.

Fuckin weirdo

momma can now decide past necessities what she wants to spend money on. and this is where poor people do not have financial sense. because momma, with no skill whatsoever, can work two jobs and spend wisely to make nearly double the amount she needs for necessities. do this for a month and you get to keep $2400, let's be fair and say keep $1500. let's say she does this for like 3 months and gets tired of it. if she spent wisely for 3 months, she could have nearly $5000 saved up. per year, the average costs for community college is $5000. kiddo is still 5 years old and momma can now afford to attend a year of community college. momma puts up and works a full year at this pace, now she has $20k. but she's in the 22% tax bracket now, so she keeps 11% less, so she *only* gets $18000. that amount of money puts her through to an associate's degree and she only has to work to pay $2000/mo (5k for school 4k for living to spend all 18k), at $12.15/hr that's a 40 hour workweek (8 hour days no weekends, or 6 hour days every day, or 4 hour days and 10 hours weekends). again, all without financial assistance.

with an associate's degree, the average worker makes $50000/yr. momma works her butt off one year and goes to school for two, and she can get a job with much better pay.

in conclusion, momma should do waitressing or bartending, spend wisely and work hard to get into school and get a degree. and she can do all this without asking the government for any help at all. but then you have all these great programs that make even 7.25/hr feasible.

the truth is, people don't do the math. they resign themselves to bad situations and don't work to improve their situation. in 3 years you could change your financial situation completely. kiddo would be 8 and you could continue in school to a bachelor's degree (average $60000/yr) while working 8 hour days at a decent income.

see
i intentionally ignored momma adjusting her tax rate for this exact reason.

Child tax credit is $2K/kid.

>free access to education through high school thanks to living in the US of A
>doesn't take school seriously, too busy sucking dick left and right
>skips college bc "finna earn that bread" and also too fucking stupid to get in
>decides to work in a position where her only responsibility is to turn meat periodically and put it on bread
>extremely replaceable, no special skills
>"I DEMAND $15/hr FOR A JOB THAT REQUIRES THE BRAINPOWER OF AN AMOEBA!!!"

What did she mean by this Jow Forums?

>if you don't know how to cook and need to feed two

Attached: 1559255233058.jpg (540x720, 178K)

i intentionally assumed the worst to make a point.

>having children before being able to afford children

If only this were preventable

does what i said make sense to you OP? i think when you see the math you'll understand more where your critics are coming from.

The real problem is that most people aren’t that smart. 100 years ago, 90+% of the population plowed fields or turned wrenches on an assembly line. What jobs are left nowadays for these kinds people to earn a living?

LOL those women chase everyone, you fucking loser. They're whores. When I was in the Army, women wanted to fuck just because of my job. When I got out and made more money, they wanted to fuck for the gibs. They were still in charge, though. If I wanted to raw dog, they could say no and shut the whole thing down...but they usually don't, which was the point.

Secretaries, executive assistants, HR personnel, gubbmint pencil pushers, military, etc

Or perhaps just don't have children knowing full well you can't afford them and then complain about how you can't afford them

minimum wage being higher (after adjusted for inflation) with the cost of living being lower when they were growing up, and the added fact that they are very far removed from reality and have a large sense of entitlement
reminder that boomers were better off than their parents and their children.

>beta
>chad
>pussy on a pedestal
You're probably still a virgin.

>Working 2 jobs
>Have a child with no father
Or, alternatively
>Have no job experience
>Have kid
>Somehow get kid but not any cash when hubby divorces you
Either way, she earned it.

a livable wage isn't a "safety net" you spastic fucking mongoloid lol