Jews trying to impulse the plan kalergy in russia

This a dyke that his main preocupation is how mix russians with with every brown ethnicity
Yeaa sound riduculous doent it? But no is true
Is also the one who promoted that russian woman shoukd mix with brazilians and other brownies that came in the world cup to russia

Attached: putler-eugenicist.png (744x870, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/russian-women-are-hungry-for-a-sexual-revolutionand-the-world-cup-is-giving-them-a-taste
timesofisrael.com/a-nationalist-streak-runs-though-putins-love-for-jews-and-israel/
unz.com/akarlin/based-putler/
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
youtube.com/watch?v=F10W36_CPXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thedailybeast.com/russian-women-are-hungry-for-a-sexual-revolutionand-the-world-cup-is-giving-them-a-taste

This subhumans wont stop until we are literally la creatura or they are exterminated from the map

Mongols already implemented the kalergy plan in Russia centuries ago user.

It seem that the russians are still too pure , specially womans ( kek envious ugly dyke) for his taste

Everything kikes say is pure projection EVERYTHING

Imagine my shock

The Russians banned exports of genetic samples in 2007, there is a fear of a kind of "race virus" or somesuch.

Also, natural selection is no longer really a thing in the modern world thanks to the welfare state and modern healthcare. World IQ is going *backwards* and shitty people are allowed to breed like rabbits so who gives a fuck if the Russians and Chinese want to make smarter, better people.

Attached: 1309376748712.jpg (409x810, 62K)

Putin is Jewish through his mother

Russia is controlled by Jews

Jews are setting up a final conflict with Russia to kill off the members of the Aryan race in both countries.

Don’t fall for the propaganda

Kak zhal

>Anna Nemtsova
>Niemsowa
>Niemcy
She's a got a Slavic name, with a west-Slavic root for the German nation. Possible jew, probable Slav hater.

She is half kike

timesofisrael.com/a-nationalist-streak-runs-though-putins-love-for-jews-and-israel/

On the passport it says Shelomova Maria Ivanova

Attached: 679C1ADA-5152-4EF8-8C3E-EB64DFCADB69.jpg (1024x733, 235K)

The future is in three sectors: AI, genetic modification, and transhumanism, although transhumanism may be too ghoulish to implement.

I doubt it. Jews are not all-powerful, it's just that Europeans are weak, and mutts are stupid.

She’s definitely Jewish

Your flag is the French flag if someone pissed on it

>trying
jews don't have to try

Attached: s_nf_2527_244712 (1).jpg (500x471, 46K)

You couldn’t be more wrong. Watch No More News with Adam Green where he talks about Putin’s connections to Israel. It couldn’t be more obvious. Putin even has his own personal rabbi.

The notion that Stalin kicked out all the Jews from the government is a myth

Attached: 732751DD-D99A-4451-A584-BDA7D51BC1EE.jpg (906x689, 158K)

Pic of the dyke

Attached: nemcova.png (262x262, 63K)

A snake in human form

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1050, 222K)

Kek, out of the top 17 Russian billionaires only 6 are white

>“But Putin is based, fellow Pedes!”

Attached: 228F5772-C08E-400E-A118-104E72777411.jpg (480x708, 152K)

*Know More News

Can you yust shut up kike , you are trasparent

MIGA FELLOW MAGAPEDES! MIGA! MIGA! MIGA!

Attached: 89CA26DC-29F6-4A1C-B85E-3CDA3EA09BEC.jpg (340x311, 28K)

Attached: 1559313664121.jpg (750x394, 46K)

I don't know. My take on it is that the average Russian is racially drawn from a servile background, and has been subject to a tremendous amount of miscegenation. This leaves the Russian government with not much building material. It could be a pragmatic choice to improve the intellectual and economic fabric of the country. Russia is a multi-ethnic empire. Putin sees it that way and wants to keep it that way. This does not mean that the Russian power structure itself is not capable or ruthless.

Rampant anti-semitism is pointless. The jews are simply not that powerful. Some of them hate Europe and Europeans, and are aggressively acting on that hatred, but there is a huge problem with the European people themselves.

I like to think there is a Jow Forumslack out there who has dedicated his studies to genetics and is quietly engineering a virus to target certain populations.

Attached: 1557867126388.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

unz.com/akarlin/based-putler/
Here is the original article, it seem that this article is motivated from the incredible amount of time and money than new russians elites are expending is searchung for their ancestors and how interested they are in genetic engineering

MIGA
TRUMP
Q
HERE COMES THE BOOM
Q
QQQ

They are always fucking jewish wtf

Attached: 1558472186446.jpg (536x406, 34K)

So even if the article from the dyke is pure trash there is some truth that covered in it

And if a dyke is worried its certainly a good thing

They have a small population and hold onto all that land while making their own scientific advances. They are intelligent and resourceful.

And they always have milkers.

>rubs hands
Oy vey, you sure fooled the goyim Moishe.
Just say "the jews are simply not that powerful", it really shuts Anti-semitic threads down.

One thing is evident the one who dominate genetic enginering will became in the eternal overlord
Being the first to embrace the future is the only way to win
If only hitler was still alive

Fugg

yeah, pretty much

Just my two cents. Putin is ex-KGB so he'll smile in your face with a knife behind his back, and everything Trump did for Israel was symbolic. Bannon is playing the long con, and Steven Yaxley-Lenon hates muslims a lot. Israel uses the Mossad to further it's own political interests, and jews hate Europe and the US as much as a large proportion of Europeans hate themselves. And the US is a paper tiger militarily. Not only that, it's continually degrading its capabilities by adding women and trannies to its armed forces.

this

Attached: 1548545762587.png (650x575, 352K)

the kikes fear the vodka

seriously no only people got screwed over harder then the russians its no wonder the jewish neo cons made russia number enemy

Ashkenazi face

jews have beaten us to it. Something like 90 of all geneticists are jews. They’ve sprayed all kinds of mystery shit on Arabs but I haven’t heard of any of them getting sick yet.

I think Ashkenazis are predisposed to psychopathy too along with other problematic jewish things

You sound retarded

If there has been a science dominated by europeans thats without a doubt is genetics

Pic of the father of genetics mendel

Attached: 2bio.gif (186x270, 26K)

Discover of the double helix

Attached: 20190601_053330.jpg (214x223, 24K)

Inventor of the genetic scissors ( crisp cas9) doudna

Attached: videothumbnail750.jpg (750x500, 319K)

And the scientist that discovered 1000 genes asociated with iq
Posthuma

Attached: bigImage.jpg (220x267, 21K)

Actually, a lot of them are Chinese these days because they want to create better people and send all the "durrr playing god!" people to camps for being annoying fuckheads.

Genetic engeeniring is to aryan as nuclear power was to jews

It seem that there is a secret inner desire to reach to purificate ourself and became in the ultimate ubermench

I dont know , it seem that every mayour discovery was done by europeans and the one who discover the genes asociated with iq is from 2018

Transhumanism is the future. Why do you think they are trying to normalize transgenderism? Can you imagine the shock of transhumanism without transgenderism? If the human populace were to accel into biogenetics and genetic and cybernetic engineering without some sort of median?

A lot of them are new, so I'd say we give it 5-10 years and see what research comes out of them.

Though I think the Chinese government would want to keep a lot of it under wraps for obvious reasons.

Anyone else unlock their blue eye powers recently? I had a b*own eye mongoloid look at me the other day so i used my blue eyes to absorb the surrounding light and channel it as gamma radiation directly into the mongoloid. Tough lessons must be learned by those of lesser genetic quality.

Attached: 88b3937d565d10dab7657da34dc997ba.jpg (3016x3968, 1.57M)

This

Have had blue eyes since birth. Lets make fun of the brownlets

Attached: AFB66004-780D-4A25-A09B-FBF31D3C2D99.jpg (1122x2208, 205K)

>Can you imagine the shock of transhumanism without transgenderism?
It could be an overton window push, but I don't think that's why transgenderism is being promoted so hard. I think transgenderism is just demoralization of the populace so that it can be more easily controlled, or a foreign power is attempting a takeover. Whenever something is pushed at the level of the genital organs, it's usually for demoralization/control. Transhumanism would be readily accepted if it began as prostethics and organ replacement, like in Deus Ex. You then make a couple of super soldiers/biologically enhanced businessmen and you simply let human competition take care of the rest.

although transgenderism may serve as a gateway to technological development in that area, and if the population starts to accept it, it will make it easier to accept transhumanism, so you may be right.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

youtube.com/watch?v=F10W36_CPXg

Attached: Jews_admit_Merkel_destroyed_Germany_to_pander_to_jews.jpg (1050x4060, 1.21M)