I hate minorities because they cause high crime and blah blah blah

>i hate minorities because they cause high crime and blah blah blah
No, you don't. You hate minorities because they enjoy greater racial solidarity than your own. They've found their cultural identity, their "volk" if you will, and they're holding it together tightly.

>i hate homosexuality because it spreads aids and marxism and degeneracy and pedophilia
No, you don't. You hate homosexuality for likely the same reason you hate the modern woman. The LGBT community enjoys plenty of romance and happy relationships that you can't seem to attain.

>i hate feminist because [long 300 page dissertation]
No, you don't. You hate feminists because they can rally political action and use that action effectively. You dislike them for wielding the political power you so desire to achieve your goals.

Listen, user. Chances are, you're scared of this world around you. You may not know it, but your bitter hatred and anger are manifestations of a primal fear of death we all collectively share.

It's ok, user, everyone is scared. We all fear the reaper wherever we see slight inklings of his presence. Even your enemies are scared in much of the same way.

Let go of your slave morals, user. You'll be much happier without them.

However, if you do choose to hold onto them, you'll quickly come to a frightening realization.

The issue is not that nobody cares about the fate of western civilization, but rather, you care too much.

We're all going to die, user, one way or another. The future may have many avenues, but in the end is inevitable. Don't waste your life trying to fight it. Be happy. Enjoy your life and experiences that your funny piece of meat in your head so desires. Nobody would blame you.

Attached: mustachioed friend.jpg (1200x1628, 548K)

Tl;dr

SAGE

OP is a nigger

>minority hate
A bit too specific there. Races hate other races all the time. The fact that one race is a statistical minority is irrelevant

>Homosexuals
What you don't understand is that normal people are actually sickened by sexual degeneracy. Homosexuality are bated proportional to how much they disgust everyone else

>Feminism
People hate feminism because of the culture war of 2014. War tends to create hatred

>ledit spacing
>tl;dr
not your blog fagotron

Attached: 1556645909861.gif (200x200, 335K)

Attached: 23968879-6804-4916-B0BD-383C5A80EA4D.jpg (1005x916, 197K)

Sage

You are gay as fuck. Kill yourself

>Amerishit flag
Truly the worst poster on Jow Forums.
Kys mutt

holy sh-t KEK

>massive wall of text
the left cant meme

Attached: 1533183413369.jpg (960x942, 85K)

Those "minorities" are now a majority, and their supposed solidarity is nothing but a weak fabricated illusion that would would crumble inwards from the slightest gust of wind. If we want to speak of homosexuality, then I can tell you homosexuality triggers a disgust mechanism in my body. Such a mechanism can not be helped and it must be there for a reason, but alas, I am no biologist. I see a day where weak humans like you will be completely swept aside for good, and rightfully so.

Why don't you make me?

You just put down "Baby's first Nietzsche" huh?

>No, you don't. You hate minorities because they enjoy greater racial solidarity than your own. They've found their cultural identity, their "volk" if you will, and they're holding it together tightly.
you're 100% right
this is why we need white nationalism

Attached: revolution george lincoln rockwell.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Seethe harder.

OP IS RIGHT BECOME A DADDYS SISSY SLUT EMBRACE UR SEXUAL FREEDUM LMAO HI BLEBBIT LOL WISH THERE WERE UPVOTES ON THIS SITE

Attached: 1545343963092.jpg (2048x1536, 388K)

>but in the end is inevitable
Speak for yourself, fleshbag. If you want to waste your time drinking and partying while we plan for the future, well, you do you.

But in a hundred years you'll be ashes, and I'll be a blonde chick called Anette who can take a 9mm amour-piercing round to the chest, and a 12 inch dick up my ass.

>You dislike them for wielding the political power you so desire to achieve your goals.
No, I'm pretty sure I dislike them wielding political power against /me/.

Attached: 1507902209932.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

>You hate minorities
No. I'm wise to demographics, because statistics. If you care to know, I still give individuals the a fair chance and the benefit of the doubt. I'm just not at all surprised when the majority of them act the way they do.
>You hate gays because no one loves you
I'm happily married with children. And gays do spread AIDS, Marxism, degeneracy, and pedophilia. Again, perhaps not on a case-by-case basis, but as a demographic, they do.
>I hate feminist because
Feminists insist that a woman working at home, raising healthy and happy children, is slavery. They simultaneously assert that working basically anywhere else is freedom. They insist that men be women and women be men. In fact, they insist there is no such thing as a man/woman dichotomy at all. Feminists are retarded.

You're retarded. You didn't even come here to have an actual conversation, you just came here to post your gay wall of text and run off thinking "heh, showed them."

Pathetic.

Attached: 1558826877669.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

>No, you don't. You hate minorities because they enjoy greater racial solidarity than your own. They've found their cultural identity, their "volk" if you will, and they're holding it together tightly.

Good for them! Can they enjoy it in their own countries? Also people even people who are NatSocs, like me don't hate all minorities. I don't hate the Japanese, Chinese or Armenians living here, because they are actually good people and don't cause any problems. I still want them out, but I don't hate him. Most people you deem to be racists, who aren't NatSocs don't have any problems with them being in their countries at all. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe people from every single country your kind tried to settle in encountered "racism" was because they are a shitty race?

I would rather live a life perpetually angry and dangerous than see my race go extinct, I don’t hate other races I just want them to go to their place and let us have our own, I hate fags because they’re disgusting whores (just under 50% of gay men have had over 1000 sexual partners according to the CDC that’s not romance or healthy it disgusting) I hate feminists because they promote the destruction of western society and whoredom

wrong, I hate degenerates and retards, they make the common experience worse than it needs to be, its unnecessary.

1000 sexual partners? Can you show any evidence of that? I'm pretty sure that even professional sex workers don't sleep with that many people.

We dont have to make you, discord trannies like you are highly likely to off yourselves with or without us telling you to.

Half-assed straw man post followed up by a feeble attempt at smug righteousness. When will the left become entertaining again

CDC 2005-2007 Statistics on gay men, out of 6 million gay men 72% have mostly had sex with total strangers 52% have had sex with over 500 partners
(My bad on this) 20ish % is over 1000, also sex worker is a Codeword for whore

500 is still an insane number of people to have sex with... Also, anyone who says that Gay people don't spread disease, most likely has never donated blood. They literally ask in the form if you have ever had homosexual sex.

>I can read minds
Proofs?

Whites are minorities

Anyone else unlock their blue eye powers recently? I had a b*own eye mongoloid look at me the other day so i used my blue eyes to absorb the surrounding light and channel it as gamma radiation directly into the mongoloid. Tough lessons must be learned by those of lesser genetic quality.

Attached: 88b3937d565d10dab7657da34dc997ba.jpg (3024x4024, 1.58M)

>all this fucking projection and armchair psychology
holy shit
>NO ONE HERE HAV SECKS DAT WHY U HATE GAY

Whao dude I just realized: every single right wing belief I hold is just me projecting my insecurities onto others. I need let all that behind me, self-actualize, and become the left wing commie faggot I was meant to be. Shits deep.

fpbp

> racism
White people are probably the least racist of all the races. So, why are the other races so racist user? Your logic doesn't work does it?

> homosexuality
You realize don't you that gays have an order of magnitude higher hookup culture than straights?

> feminism
You're projecting. The power over others is important to you. It's important to me that you don't have that power.

People like you are the reason why this world is going to shit.

>whites literally shamed out of loving their culture
>gays breed by molesting children
Roastie blogger detected.