Why are US cops always so fucking rude and racist?

Why are US cops always so fucking rude and racist?

>kid gets choked by a guy because he threw a paper
>mother trying to explain what happened to the cop
>Cop: why don't you teach your son not to litter?
>Her: he cant choke my son
>cop: why not?

youtu.be/Szy7tUMyb_A

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-123919_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 490K)

Niggers. Lmao.

We just need a separate division to hold police accountable instead of internal affairs.

go live around niggers cunt

Police have the misfortune of dealing with rude, petty, untermenschen negroes on a daily basis. Try going a month dealing with the most illiterate, thieving, violent, lying apes you could possibly imagine and then try being "unbiased" toward them.

People who litter deserve it.

They also smell terrible. Also I've seen greater intelligence on an Artificial General Intelligence running on a Texas Instruments TI-83

I remember this when it happened & the look on the cops face is priceless, good cop.

>mother openly defends her son littering
This is why African countries are trash-filled shitholes. How dare white people try to keep things clean. It's bad enough that other brown people can't learn to POO IN LOO.

The war on drugs created an us vs them mentality and led to the militarization of police. Theyre rude because they see themselves as a genuinely higher order than what they call civilians. Conservatives tend to pander to this worldview because of their understanding the importance of keeping order but turn it into an unmoderated fetish.

lmao imagine living in the south. holy shit i can smell nogging under canada

>want other people to stop believing in extremely negative stereotypes about your race
>keep enacting the same extremely negative stereotypes about your race
>blame white people as the cause of your actions
>blame cops for stopping you from doing whatever you want
>blame the law of the land for trying to keep people living together peacefully
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 475.jpg (620x679, 94K)

WE WUZ KANGZ YOU CANT DO DIS TUH US

Attached: 1557426466314.jpg (577x433, 73K)

We literally are higher than you.

imagine having to deal with that shit day in and day out.

This

it escalated so fast, unbelievable. the cop did the right thing, as soon as they started to get agitated he needed to take control of the situation. fucking niggers.

I refuse to work in nog neighborhoods. I did some home renovation work for an elderly nog once and thought for sure some nog was going to try to rob me in that neighborhood.

Attached: 436B0B79-BE6F-4FC2-92C5-99BDD320AAE0.jpg (600x446, 97K)

move to Detroit you stupid sheltered aussie faggot, dealing with niggers will wear out anyones patience

Why are blacks such fucking subhumans?

This is the bubble worldview of someone who's never had to deal with niggers.

She fuckin says shes doesnt know how to get into a car because shes 15 so the officer can look bad.

False equivalency, one of those cant do basic math

U think I'm watching a 12 min video of nigger head bobbing and finger shaking?

Niggers suck > Cops suck

Both suck

The cop purposefully instigated that clusterfuck. He knew exactly what he was doing.

US cops are just cunts for no reason. Its not just to blacks.