True Aryans

Behold the power of True Aryan blood

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-213515~2.png (1080x1647, 396K)

Let me know when she does something useful with it

qt
would drone with my dong

IQ is relative to age. It's easy to have a high-IQ at a young age, because your peers have child-brains.

Iranians look like Arabs

True aryans have brown eyes?

Langan is still the smartest

you can tell its big news because its on a website called NEXTSHARK

yeah but so would you...

Einstein never even did an IQ test,so how would they know.

good for her, I hope she grows up and solves the jq

>Every 6-12 months
>Some new record breaking child genius
>never grows up to do anything
It's like jerry springer at this point anymore.

Iranian????? She looks British to me. She was born in Britain after all, right?

This was already discussed and is most likely shilling. The "West" is squandering potential by suppressing it. It's especially bad since educational institutions are leaning farther left and therefore less likely to even acknowledge any "genius" individuals via hammering them down because of "privilege" and whatever.

This is only making "news" because it's an immigrant that no casual citizen actively wants in their country. Ergo they are trying to say that immigrants bring doctors, scientists, etc, in a different way. This time they are saying this YASSSLAYQUEEN is a fucking genius and we need more immigrants to get more of them. However the intake is a net-loss and this is cherrypicking at it's finest. She no doubt had an easy-street too due to the former biases.

They are just listing well known "white" smart-guys so that they can try to measure her up to them and make her seem even better with the above statements.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1539925510902.png (1580x746, 231K)

>memeflag
>also known as a jew
>caring about IQ scores
lol, what a fag

56%ers seething. Iran is real the aryans

Just as talks of a war in Iran are ramping up? I mean, what are the odds.

If you just developed a few months early, you'll end up with inflated IQ values, because children develop fast.

Her Husband is a lucky guy. To bad he's a non white abusive control freak religiously brain washed

She'll probably make some kick us suicide vests.

high iq in kids usually does a lot of damage to them as the realize how shit the world is earlier then a young adult does, going black pilled earlier stunts social growth, hopefully she pushes throguht it before 15

what good is that intelligence if it cant keep daddy's dick out of the pooper

persians love anal

Way to go Hormuz! Keeping it real!
new white utopia when

Anyone else unlock their blue eye powers recently? I had a b*own eye mongoloid look at me the other day so i used my blue eyes to absorb the surrounding light and channel it as gamma radiation directly into the mongoloid. Tough lessons must be learned by those of lesser genetic quality.

Attached: 88b3937d565d10dab7657da34dc997ba.jpg (3024x4032, 988K)

w8, eistein took iq test?

These articles have been around for years.

It's ALWAYS some ethnic kid that is the next Einstein who you never hear about again.

Yeah right, just when Iran has suddenly become the focus of world attention. Please.

does the article say what the affirmative action adder to her score was?

>einstein
>white
This is a pretty canadian post.

lmao @ people saying its useless because all the men are religious fanatics who will bring her down. Iran has the highest number of women in PhD programs and exceed men in higher education. Iranians dont give a fuck about Islam lmao. Stay mad, amerimutts.

t. based aryan

"White" is specifically in quotes for a reason, pedro.

That's wrong because she would hate Math like both Einstein and Hawking's did this is fake

>OHMAGERD THE NEXT EINSTEIN
If I had a nickel for every article I've seen with this kind of headline I could privately fund my own magnet school.

average male IQ doesnt outpace female until relatively late in brain development, hence the many genius 14 year old girls who end up wasting themselves in acting a mere 4 years later.

her husband is a lucky guy To bad he's a non white abusive control freak religious Muslim

Not enough quotes there, dog-sucker. Apologize like a good canuck.

AKSHUALY WHYTER THAN U MUHAMAD

There's no such thing as true Aryans.
All modern "Aryan" people are mongrelized.

As legit as trannies not being mentally ill because doctors said so.

No.

Attached: 1535874982750.png (1024x900, 78K)

Attached: delusional.png (519x782, 846K)

The author who made this is fucking pathetic lololol

Yeah they do actually
Blonde hair and blue eyes and pale skin are not Aryan traits. Aryans came from the Hunnish/Mongol/Turkic steppe in central Asian so what would you expect?

Maybe this is why the Jews want war with Iran so badly

now, lets see what she does with that "iq".. I already know, she's gonna give birth to a child and claim that's all she want because women are useless.

>white
>assuming all 'white' ethnic groups are similar

Apology accepted.

Attached: eatapikachu.jpg (274x454, 31K)

> Highest Mensa iq score
Mensa doesn't tell you what you score

Why is it I only hear about these prodigies when they score high on the test but never hear about their accomplishments years later? Wasn't there some African kid that the media hailed for being smarter than Einstein ten or so years ago? He should've graduated by now. What's he doing?

>smarter than Einstein

That’s not hard. He was a kike thief and plagiarist

I seriously hear a story just like this every single fucking month about a "person of color" that has the highest IQ on the planet. At this rate in 20 years the average IQ is going to be 2000.

>Not thinking it was rigged in her favor

Aryans came from Iran dummy

>Aryanem Vaejah, Land of Aryans
>Airanem
>Iran

After Aryans breeded with pigs white people were born

Attached: 1551457770544.png (646x584, 124K)

(((Einstein))) was a true kike. Literally worked in the patent office and stole his best ideas.

mad mudrat

these high iq kids come and go year after year.

Evolution pictures for niggers start and end with the same image.

Attached: evolution.jpg (401x271, 21K)

How's it feel white boy, to be reminded of ur false sense of superiority. People of colour are surpassing you in school, careers, all while having vibrant culture and a faster birth rate.

LMAO the only people who think Whites are superior is sub-80 IQ niggers and Democrats (same thing really).

yep. and almost none of them ever end up doing anything

If they're so smart in surpassing them, how come black people with lower SAT and GPA's have more precedent in university recruitment than Asian and white people with higher SAT and GPAs'?

Oh god, fucking nicaragua is making us even more retarded, what the fuck.