Will i get bullied in the south/midwest for having brown eyes?

will i get bullied in the south/midwest for having brown eyes?

i'm italian

Attached: 1385838643633.png (367x461, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iitaly.org/magazine/focus/op-eds/article/whites-leash-italian-americans-and-white-privilege-in-us
phoenixnewtimes.com/arts/how-being-mistaken-for-mexican-exposed-my-white-privilege-8705527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop making these threads you neurotic fuck

How many fucking threads are you gonna make, stop snorting coke with you massive schnoz you filth peddling coin clipping Khazar subhuman

Attached: 1559348537449.png (426x510, 152K)

why did you stop posting moor feet?

Yes, we kill the men guidos and keep the women around to cook us spaghetti.

t. southerner

iitaly.org/magazine/focus/op-eds/article/whites-leash-italian-americans-and-white-privilege-in-us
phoenixnewtimes.com/arts/how-being-mistaken-for-mexican-exposed-my-white-privilege-8705527

I have brown nipple, am I still white.

>>kvetching this hard

based and cottonpilled

Attached: 1551002488022.gif (460x263, 896K)

At that time there were 40 Universities in Britain, all of which are still in existence today, and whose names are traced back to their names at that ancient time.

Italians and greeks have created the modern world. You dont need to worry about it bro.

Whuuwhites are either the same heritage or dominated with British domination and are thus sworn in but just propagated and built on italian and greek knowledge.

Like.game of thrones, these are different kingdoms that together created all that is good.

The South cannot by divine providence, which equally spun the thread of italians, be bigoted to italians.

It is in all our nature for this not to happen. Similar with some arabics that created mathematics and various necesseties.

Its the chinks and unappreciative norsemen and some east asians like some arabs and indians you need to worry about.

modern italians aren't romans

>Italians and greeks have created the modern world
No they didn't. We call that era classical antiquity. The modern world was built by northwestern Europeans.

Not it's just yankees in their white monoculture who will judge you individually for it while telling themselves they're not racist. The notion that people in the south are xenophobic based on physical appearance is 100% projection from said yankees.
Seriously, they have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

Midwesterners aren't bullies, they're friendly people

Yes. Especially if you're a fucking catholic.
Stay away, dago bastard.

they guy said they used to lynch wops in his town in michigan not even a century ago

this*

>worshiping a kike on a stick

What fucking part of the South are you from?
I never saw a wop in real life, only on TV commercials for Chef Boyardee.
They only names my neighbors had were Smith, Jones, Johnson, Thomas, etc.
South is still WASP territory.
Jim Crow laws applied to dirty dagos because they're niggers just like basketball Americans.

No

Not in the south. Idk Midwest but doubt it.

>Jim Crow laws applied to dirty dagos because they're niggers just like basketball Americans.
why don't you show some sources, goblino.

Arabs have been in italy in less numbers and for less time overall than literal niggers have been in your melting pot insect ridden shithole. most southerners have nigger dna.

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

The part of the south where everyone spends 3 hours a day in a tanning bed because this shit about "brown people" is 100% yankee projection. Major cities in the south are also more diverse than their northern counterparts purely as objective statistical reality.
Even aside from not actually giving a shit about complexion, southerners judge groups in the abstract while typically being tolerant and kind during personal interactions. In the north, they "don't see color" so then during personal interactions with someone from a different culture, they're just offended by the lack of conformity to white hipster values.

The preoccupation with phenotype that yankees assign to southerners is absolutely, 100% projection.

What did they build? Trace snything important back and its from the greeks, maybe Romans or arabics.