Would you rather have 1 million gay men move into your country or 1 million lesbos?

Would you rather have 1 million gay men move into your country or 1 million lesbos?

Attached: 75C3B229-4F08-4A14-9E26-888633FB4B22.jpg (750x895, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gays, because women are the niggers of gender.

men.
fuck women.

>Would you rather have 1 million gay men move into your country or 1 million lesbos?

What the fuck kind of question is that????
That's like asking would you rather live in Sodom or Gomorrah?

Neither.

The latter. With a million of them, there's a decent chance of finding one willing to make an exception for me.

Men even fag men can be tweaked into cute grills with small feminine peens who think like us and vote like us.

The dikes because lesbians are fatter and we can extract more kJ of energy from burning their bodies.

neither, but if i had to choose then gays. every lesbian i've met has been an insufferable twisted up roastie cunt, but i did know one based gay.

This

lesbians as long as they're white
just stick them in burkas, rape them and make white babies

lesbos, because they aren't real

1 million lesbos

give me 1 million lolis

Attached: 1534170409426.jpg (1000x707, 122K)

Who do you imagine "us" is?
Considering you're already thinking like them, I don't think your objective is desirable!

The Gay men.
They are generally friendly and polite.

The lesbians are utter CUNTS.

Definitely men, women are nation wreckers, but dykes are even worse.

Also lesbians don't exist, they just need dick conversion therapy.

Men still have reason and accountability, even if they are gay. I'd welcome them.

Lesbos. When you rape cunts it doesn't matter what their sexual orientation is.

>additional women votes
>disgusting fags in public
Rather have neither

that depends. are mtf trannies included with the gays?

Lesbians because there's actually no such thing.

based and educated

Although I've gotten along well with almost every gay man I've met and not gotten along with almost every lesbian I've met, I still side with the one million lesbians. The West is facing a demographic crisis that is existential in nature. The lesbians will at least do in vitro fertilization and have children. It's worth the everyday pain socially speaking of having to put up with angry malcontented lesbians.

Based

Women, although they’re bad I wouldn’t want 1 million pedophiles entering my country.

Attached: B55F1222-CBF2-4B4A-8AEA-9983BF6FB69E.jpg (155x200, 37K)

this

gay men because the HIV will kill them off pretty quick

Gays. Even lesbians can't stand other lesbians.

Solid point.

Th lesbos, they have much lower rates of phedophilia, and you can just fuck them straight.

checked

I get get along with faggots honestly. I dont WANT to but they aren't the straight up fucking cancer that fucking cunt dikes are.
t.seattle
The gays are more degenerate, more agreeable

Why does Holo's child have 4 ears?

Lesbos abuse children just as much as Gays, just in different ways.

Both disgusting. Never see hot lesbos anymore..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Gay men simply because they seem to be less pushy of their agenda. Both options would be hell.

All of you fucks would rather have an influx of pedophiles come into your country and pass on Syphilis and AIDS to your kids, because you’re a MGTOW with a small penis that’s afraid of dykes (they don’t even exist!) Talk about being selfish.

Gay men is correct. They just wanna chill and fuck and be degenerate faggots. As long as you keep them away from kids it's far more tolerable
the fucking dikes man
holy shit I can't handle them anymore

Bros before hoes.

I mean neither is the correct answer, but we're playing a meme game.
Dykes exist, they may just be bitter straight women in a spiral of mental health disorders, but the exist.
Sure we could rape them into submission
The point is, if you have to live around a population of the two...honestly the gays are way more pleasant

Lesbians don't real
They all flip for the dick if you're not a basedboy

You are clearly ignorant on history. It’s been gay men that have shoved their degeneracy down everyone’s throats since the 70s. They control all the gay lobby groups like HRC and GLAAD.

I don’t know where you live, but Gay men have proven themselves to be extremely obnoxious and degenerate.

I live in Seattle. They are, the dykes are worse. Period
both are terrible, but the dykes are justtttttttt
justttttt

jokes on you, fat hairy sloppy messes turn me on. Besides, true lesbians are very rare

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28 Information about Lesbians and Bisexual Women .png (1036x1274, 129K)

hybrid vigor

This also desu.

I theorize a lot of this "fear" of and "rejection" by men is why dykes are so militant against men, and thus less tolerable day to day

The faghots

1 million lesbians, because there is no such thing as a lesbian, they are just women looking for attention.