APOLOGIZE. IT IS BECAUSE OF CONSERVATIVES AND THE NRA NOT BANNING DANGEROUS FIREARMS THAT THIS SHOOTING HAPPENED!

APOLOGIZE. IT IS BECAUSE OF CONSERVATIVES AND THE NRA NOT BANNING DANGEROUS FIREARMS THAT THIS SHOOTING HAPPENED!

Attached: virginia beach 1.jpg (1200x678, 116K)

Shall not be infringed.

except for the fact that a leftist nigger was the shooter

Officially now a non-event
Shooter was "Hispanic" - not black
Shooting targets were "random" - did not target whites

Need more concealed carry permits issued.

>Norfolk
It's a sorry truth to say but the town of my birth is nigger central. My mother looks back fondly on the days of segregated beaches

Constitutional Carry, fuck a bunch of infringing paperwork.

ah get fucked. go scramble some negro kids. fucking dems.

Shall not be infringed.
You are terrified of firearms. Theyre loud and you dont know how to use them the potential energy scares the shit out of you theyre heavy and the smell bothers you.
even little girls overcome this feeling but not you. lol.

MEANWHILE ON THE PART OF THE INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE

>votes democrat
>post left posts
>hates gun rights

walter

Shooter name Dewayne Craddock

Attached: 2a timesrelevancy.jpg (552x714, 51K)

>nigger name
checks out

Attached: Goblina.jpg (960x926, 85K)

you think people are scared of guns because they are loud. you are a retard.

I bet it was a nigger/spik and gun wasn't legally purchased :D

Surrender up those guns, goy. Don’t you want to be cool?
Look at all the celebrities that are telling you to give up your guns.

Bet the gun is either a "stolen" police service weapon, or another obama/holder fast and furious distributed gun.

Nice bait, 3.5/5

Attached: 345623456345.png (246x248, 155K)

>REEEEEEEE
don't care, virgin

Damn shame I just lost all my guns in a freak boating accident.

Sorry nigger.

Attached: 6A156723-DF34-4873-A515-8AEE21CBD841.png (412x438, 127K)

>norf

Attached: norf.webm (288x360, 672K)

so let me get this straight.

liberals: if you make abortions illegal they will still be attained.

in same breath

Make guns illegal to make people safer.

wut?

>Amerifats always going on about their precious guns
>shootings are never stopped by the public

OOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

It's because of the economic, social, political, and spiritual displacement of Americans that this happened. You've taken everything, so now your solution is to take even more?

Lol op leftie faggot
He thinks banning guns will stop bad people for getting them
Banning guns makes only the normal people weak like jews want

You know how many shootings happen in (((gun free zones)))? Almost all of them. Go eat some bacon Muhammad.

Here’s the shooter

Attached: DBE3E1BE-0382-4B31-AB1D-D89070BA8D97.jpg (780x439, 43K)

It's a fucking disaster, fren. Idk what's gonna happen but it's not gonna be pretty. One day it'll be hundreds of people I'd say that's when the shit will really hit the fan.

Attached: fren.png (657x527, 13K)

>hurt
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 1529792789152.png (454x450, 73K)

You didn’t answer my question. But it’s to be expected from such a low IQ nation.

Attached: VER-boca03.png (808x485, 429K)

>IT IS BECAUSE OF CONSERVATIVES AND THE NRA NOT BANNING DANGEROUS FIREARMS THAT THIS SHOOTING HAPPENED
that's kind of true though.

You didn’t ask a question you absolute retard.

kek

BAN BLACKS FROM OWNING GUNS!

The liberal nog used a fucking handgun.

FPBP
hell yes.

"Victims" will be made comfortable

THOUUUUUUUU
SHALLLLLL
NOT

INFRINNNNNNGEEE

Fuck chabad jannies

Attached: SCREAMSINAMERICAN.jpg (794x289, 41K)

Eat sauSAGE, lefty

Based and Patriotpilled

NRA can't ban guns, faggot.
Also, it was a nigger with a stolen gun.
So, a nigger broke the law by stealing a gun, then broke the law again by using it to kill people, and guns are the problem?
Niggers are always the problem. From gun violence, to theft, to rape, it is always a nigger.

Shall not

No acid attack was stopped by police, heavens above you britcucks are pathetic. Just kill yourself already.

and /thread

I like you. You can move here and be welcomed.

Only if he's white and willing to kill niggers.

>dead americans

Attached: nobody-cares.png (680x512, 44K)

fuck you

There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. U.S. population 324,059,091 as of Wednesday, June 22, 2016. Do the math: 0.0925% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:

• 65% of those deaths are by suicide which would never be prevented by gun laws • 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified • 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – gun violence • 3% are accidental discharge deaths

So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Well, first, how are those deaths spanned across the nation? • 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago • 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore • 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit • 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

press F for thoughts and prayers

S

>TL:DR
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

He is a white man, according to CNN.

Don’t even do that, just show them this picture and tell them to get fucked.

Attached: E498108C-346A-4113-B79E-D0B160C40DA9.jpg (972x858, 803K)

Yes you fucking retarded nip

Based Island Mexican.

And they will issue an irrelevant correction in two days when nobody cares about this shooting anymore.

Somewhere in some city some cop is itching for the call to kick in our doors and shoot our dogs.
Buy ammo frens, for the end is nigh.
Some doctored warrants will be issued against pro2A frens in order for the cops to think they are arresting some major drug lord pedophile, when in fact, it's just Jon in Accounting who likes to go shooting with his kids on the weekends after church services.

Attached: 1518657336706.jpg (620x637, 321K)