Most red pilled careers?

Which fields tend to have the most right leaning types of people? My guess are that for right leaning:
>finance
>engineering (This might be changing though because of the silicon valley bugman types)
>trades

Left leaning:
>academia
>art
>teaching
>entertainment

This is politically related of course. Depending on which types of people are in positions of power in a particular industry can potentially sway public opinion (as with hollywood).

Also one more question: What is your current career and what is your dream career, Jow Forums?

Attached: h9i4APy.png (1548x1468, 105K)

The deciding factor of whether any career is left or right is location.

If that's true then why is new york, a faily liberal place, the top area for finance which is filled with more right leaning chads?

Also silicon valley is split 50/50 between right leaning engineers and the more left leaning diversity hires and that is in the most liberal area.

Actually I retract what I said about silicon valley. Some of the articles I read claim that the founders of the companies may not be liberal but most people who live there are.

Btw another question for any Jow Forumsacks in university:
>Which majors contain the most repilled people and success within the field is mostly meritocratic?

bump

/thread

why?

laws you nigger, only way to beat the system is knowing how it works

Attached: 62357844323457954.jpg (802x737, 220K)

Teaching is left everywhere
t. Teacher
just end me, pretending gets so hard at times

I’m network security/architecture with CCIE’s in both security and r/s (aka the hard job the poos in IT barely reach) and I’d say most of the people in my field are indifferent. A lot, and I mean A LOT of the whites are extremely racist towards Indians. They’re seen as job stealers and their networks are generally slower, clunkier, and poorly set up. Since I set up networks I don’t have to deal with pajeet code stealers and script kiddies (thank god) but every time one of them gets lucky and ends up in the CCIE playing field they usually don’t stay around for long because they’ll fuck up something real bad, one time I got a call from night shift telling me that a poo that is thankfully no longer working with my firm wiped an entire database...

Shitty people, inside and out.

Damn that sucks bro. How do all those Pajeets have H1-B's though? Is their university just pumping out degrees just so they can work in America? Or do you not even need a degree or exceptional experience to work in the US?

Large companies hire them because they’re cheaper to hire, and since the IT sector is so large in India Cisco set up shop over there and started dishing out certs to any paneer with half a brain and an internet connection. They then get hired over here and fly in on a work visa, bringing their customs over too, like barely speaking english, being rude, and lacking personal hygiene.

janitors are pretty redpilled
as long as you get one that speaks english

the leftists mindset prevents them from excelling in an area such as trades, been working in blue collar for some years now and i can tell you that everyone is either right-leaning or doesnt care

This brings me relief...
Thank you.

anything where you use your hands is redpilled.

Attached: 1510199355325.png (683x686, 169K)

I've never met a bluepilled tradesman

>What is your current career and what is your dream career, Jow Forums?
15 year Walmart associate. Dream career doesn't exist for probably the next century.

Attached: 1558458349333m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>Argentinian

You lost.

wage slavery is not red pilled

You don't work, you dont eat. You don't grind, you dont shine!

Attached: yfrsd85ljh131.png (630x404, 311K)

Tradesmen are cultureless bluepilled twats here, that only think about cement and power saws inbetween guzzling down burgers, coors light and chewing tobacco.

>be me
>just got my ccnp + worked and studied for it at a community college
>real excited to break into the networking field
>get my first job
>80% white, scattered Indians
>learn within the first week that every white dude hates pajeet with a passion
>Indians steal ideas, corrupt company networks, down entire portions of the LAN and WAN to work on the server racks (we have alternatives to downing the entire net to rearrange wiring)
>learn Indians are the result of diversity hiring
I guess when companies get woke they don’t go broke, rather just lose a lot of money they could be saving.

prostitution

> What is your current career and what is your dream career, Jow Forums?
I am currently an unemployed 20 year old living with his parents in a small town in the middle of nowhere. I made a lot of mistakes as a teen, that in addition to having pretty bad social anxiety and depression because of family issues led me to dropping out of high school in my senior year.
I am turning my life around though, only I can make anything of myself. My dream career is to be self-sufficient. Grow at least 80% of my fruit and vegetables, catch fish to eat, have chickens for eggs and a family cow for milk, butter and cheese. Of course I need a better way to make money aside from selling my surplus. Perhaps a part time job as a janitor or a dishwasher, something where I don't have to deal with people much.

You don’t need a comma before your relative pronoun in this instance

>because of family issues led me to dropping out of high school in my senior year.
Goddamn. I know that feel, bro.

Attached: 8kt0lzoj8n131.jpg (696x942, 114K)

If it's so easy for pajeets do you think it'll be easy for a white leaf to work in the US?

Is physicist a redpilled career or did I fall for some evil (((ruse))). Help me validate my life choice random neets of Jow Forums hiding behind proxys...

traders and finance are scamming faggots professions. if you earn money by scamming other white people you're not fucking red pilled.

>A lot, and I mean A LOT of the whites are extremely racist towards Indians.
Indians with muslim names are responsible for scamming people in Europe, some of these mikerosoft phone scammers have names like Ahmad and muhameth and the likes.
people mistake you for them because you speak with their accent.

Fake it til' yah make it, amirite fellas?

Attached: 20181128_161825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Haha
>family issues
Key what weak bitches. Protip: stop blaming others for your weaknesses

Law as well, unless you do it for free for whites

muslims in India are doing phone scams, claiming to be Microsoft. People in Europe are right to be couscous because you never know.

I admit I could have handled things a bit differently, but I would have ended up homeless for years regardless. I haven't bothered with anything meaningful in my life because there's this consistent dread of being fucked over by things outside of my control and subsequently can't ever plan for the future. Since I have around 5 years left, I'm not going to bother.

Attached: 20181205_160756.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

that never happens

Symbolic systems

Stop assuming you know everyone else's life story.
Besides I don't, hence the "I made a lot of mistakes as a teen". Retard.

The army and then opening your own gym and protein line. It's a solid recipe that'll work 100%

Cheer up senpai. MAGA

I let some indian bitch on a customers network to move some crappy program over. They copied a bat script to the desktop that just sopped the works SQL db service and they kept mashing it non stop for no fucking reason. The owner called me up spitting blood telling me to disconnect them asap.