Less-than-well-known pol-approved movies now

less-than-well-known pol-approved movies now

Attached: Capture.png (558x435, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjvz8UaQ8JU
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Nxl4YokmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idiocracy

This is a well-known movie but I think some anons still haven’t seen it. Based and redpilled

Attached: D40F6297-F089-4BA3-984A-2624D81AF5E4.jpg (1200x1779, 499K)

Attached: 51cNufT1gwL._SY445_.jpg (309x445, 30K)

based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

The films of Erich Rohmer
oh wait.. sorry i forgot pol only watches manchild movies

>dude le primitive aztecs are based! just let the fucking mexicans in you fucking drumpftard!!!reeeeeee!!!!!!

um,no.

Attached: 10940169_ori.jpg (336x475, 53K)

The Greatest Story Never Told.

Attached: a_boy_and_his_dog.jpg (960x1440, 139K)

I had no idea the Mountain was a manlet

Johnny Got His Gun

>posts obviously without seeing film

kys you absolute noglet

He probably is normal. Other actors are manlets. The other dudes are basketball tier.

Attached: 220px-PCUposter.jpg (220x328, 23K)

The first 5 Sharpe Films are super, wholesome, absolutely non-enriched and very bro-some with a clear narrative arc.

The rest vary in quality, some poor, some pretty good.

Attached: sharpey.jpg (400x460, 48K)

Attached: hate.jpg (353x520, 43K)

The Muppets 2011. Subtle redpills, good to watch with family or GF.

Attached: 347492.jpg (650x360, 33K)

He's 6'9" tall. The other dudes are literal genetic mutant giants.

THIS is great.

Funny as fuck and violent Australian show, written by the main actor, about a criminal henchman.

Attached: mr inbetween.jpg (327x154, 13K)

Attached: 1555056854740.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

I have seen it, so either I got it wrong or you did. I gave my take on it, what is yours? Perhaps I am wrong. I have a ope mind so I am willing to partake in your interpurtation. To be fair I saw it 10 years or longer ago when I was in the army so my views in my initial scrrening may be warped.(as I, sure I am was brainwashed prior/during and and year after of leaving isrealli defence service was)

p.s fuck the jews/america/military/esecia;;y the army we were brainwashed to join after 9/11 and over the last decade im not even sure it even happened

(((The Howling)))

*Allegory Intensifies*

Attached: The Howling.jpg (384x590, 56K)

>jodie foster

enjoy your mkultra starlets film goy

another allegory

Attached: cabininthewoods.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

Fpbp, this film is nothing less than prophetic and the best work of Mike Judge

>this is england
>all the girls are fat
>the men are either midgets or tall fags/ no inbetween
>most of them have SEVERELY enlarged heads for some reason (which seems to be a trope from that country)
>not sure but the 4th person is a muslim and or nigger in a fedora

I havent seen this but I give it two thumbs down

Is this good? I always wanted to see.

Attached: 1514593355936.jpg (374x452, 18K)

The Seventh Seal

KeK

Attached: 1505975661012.jpg (894x894, 293K)

is 7 foot the real manlet cutoff status?

How fucking tall are those lads.

I know that guy on the left
That's Ragnar, he's 7'1"

halfthor is 6'9 though, dude on the left must be 7'4?

This Saga was Anti British Anti Nationalist propaganda. Try again Amerilard

> Cannes
> Ghetto teenagers
> Redpilled

Attached: fascinating jpgjpg.jpg (1018x982, 125K)

I don’t get the image. Is that supposed to be someone on the right who looks like him, Halfthor?

This movie is all over the place tho, historically speaking.

WinRAR.

Attached: 1dw.gif (500x282, 895K)

I just watched kickass and the counter on his computer in one scene was 6000000, what's up with that?

he looks more than 4 inches taller, halfthors height is legit as they get measured and weighed all the time for strongman and powerlifting tournaments, met him once and he was just under a foot taller than me and im 5'10

Hell or High water
The Ides of March (2011)
the last one would really stretch out your moral asshole for the real political view.

Attached: ides-of-march-poster-header.jpg (550x433, 178K)

Pretty sure Hafþór is 6'7"

Really cool guy though, his girlfriend was hot as hell but like 5'2 lol, met him at the Airport in Reykjavik.

2.06 m it says. 2.03m on other websites so im gonna pull out 6'8, seems legit.

>females in a nutshell

Attached: ExMachina.jpg (1400x2100, 419K)

Eyes wide shut
The Passion of the Christ
Apocalypto
Come and See (1985)

Attached: Come and See.jpg (639x384, 104K)

Based except for the gay butt sex in it, that was not.

I know for a fact that Ragnar is 218cm

>Based except for the gay butt sex in it, that was not.

there was no butt sex in that movie. not at all.

ill concede to that, everyone frauding with heights online when ur a celeb.

I thought come and see was commie propaganda?

The steroids/growth hormones HBO pumped that icenigger with don’t come cheap and don’t continue once the show is over. He’s getting “smaller”

why you iceniggers so tall anyway? it thought Scotland and Norway was tall, but you guys are something else. Loved that Blue Lagoon place btw, ex-gf wanted to get those instagram posts.

Explain before I watch movie. Don't wanna waste my time on kike fag propaganda.

The Gods Must Be Crazy.

Attached: Gorilla Warfare.webm (448x192, 2.94M)

Have you even watched it? Or were you too dense to notice it?

I'm 5'5" though

There’s a scene towards then end where one of the guys forces another to the ground and starts fucking him against his will

Attached: MV5BMmI2Nzk1MGEtNDYwNC00MGNkLTk5OGYtZWEyMjA1Y2Q5NmVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MjU0Ng@@._V1_UY1200_CR109,0, (630x1200, 125K)

you got it wrong. it fully shows their savagery to each other so they're not in a position to complain that an apex predator returned to those lands and civilised them.

Go away, I'm batin'

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Kinda ruined the movie for me, honestly

Long scence or just some off-screen buggery?

>218
218cm is 7foot2 but we are talking about an inch when he is clearly a giant

Once you stop your cycle your bones start shrinking.
Retard.

It’s not a long scene IIRC, it’s keeps going back to it on and off for 3-5 minutes maybe. Still it just kinda ruined what would be a great movie to me cause they had to put some gay shit in there.

>I thought come and see was commie propaganda?

it was not. the Belorussians lost 25% of their entire population during the WW2. basicaly the film is about it. it was so horrific so the authorities didnt want this to come out. and the director (and screenwriter, same dude) was waiting for late USSR "more freedome" to shoot it.

He is still competing in strongman

Smiley gets a gun

how come no one mentiones Jow Forums, the movie here?

Attached: falling_down.jpg (1050x700, 67K)

>Long scence or just some off-screen buggery?

total bullshit. I watch that movie for about 10 times atleast and I have no idea what the fuck is that American is talking about.

this is what he meant when he said anons haven't seen it. it was made by mel Gibson. do you think mel is going to portray they Aztecs as based, you retard? the whole point of the movie is how much they needed Christianity.

this movie gets mentioned more than almost any other movie here what are you talking about?

It isn't included in the Russian version

because that is well known, and we're discussing less-than-well-known

>"This town ain't big enough for the both of us"
>"And it ain't me who's gonna leave"
What did they mean by this? Is /kickass/ ourguy?

Attached: 59min.png (1440x603, 736K)

> it was so horrific so the authorities didnt want this to come out.
The communists didn't want horrific shit the nazis did coming out. Right.
That makes a lot of sense.

>Have you even watched it? Or were you too dense to notice it?

I watched it for about 10 times at least. One of the my favorite film. Are you fucking insane about your gay dreams? He just killed him and that was it. Not a single allusion to faggotry in that movie at all.

>it fully shows their savagery to each other so they're not in a position to complain that an apex predator returned to those lands and civilised them.

not trying to counter signal... but you thinkthis movies point was to show how aztecs/spics/subhuman south americans embraced christ and are now as civilized as us? i live in chicago and know/see tons of gangbangers with weeping virgin mary tattoos who deal drugs/shoot at people/shoot them and have or will eventually go to jail for low life crimes........... shit skins arent white.. will never be and have a caveman like primate mind.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: postal-01[1].jpg (750x1083, 229K)

>less-than-well-known pol-approved movies now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjvz8UaQ8JU

Attached: 15592910147750.jpg (720x662, 157K)

They weren't trying to show that they embraced Christianity... just that they needed it

who cares tho? its art not a textbook

Attached: 1558168859004.jpg (614x815, 102K)

No, it deals with the extremely prevalent stereotype of the noble savage that reigned supreme at the time.
The whole movie you're led to go "huh these are fucking disgusting savages, so brutal, so evil, so barbaric and uncivilised" until the very final scene when you're reminded there's a thing called Europe.
Today the Mayan/Aztec world is far better understood in the mainstream. No more noble savage.

>That makes a lot of sense.

when you would see that movie you'd probably understand what Im talking about. USSR didn't make horrific war movies. the only do it who didn't experience real war shit. and Come and see was made that people passed out in the theatres.

murder fuck their asshole

>nobody:
>user: reeee

Attached: 1559378969900.jpg (1000x902, 180K)

Am I the only one confused by this shit? Weren't the Indians in this movie Mayans but then they show the Europeans arriving which isn't historically accurate. The Aztecs had already conquered the Maya by the time the Spaniards arrived so what the fuck?

>It isn't included in the Russian version

there is no Russian version at all. if you want to watch it you do it in English.

Attached: EFDDC5FE-6EBB-4E5F-AE56-50FAAE81494C.gif (467x258, 3.98M)

>kills a natsoc
>pol/ the movie
kys

LOTR of course
fight clube
gladiator

youtube.com/watch?v=q1Nxl4YokmE

Attached: AfricaAddio.jpg (400x595, 61K)

>LOTR of course
had this not been said yet? i saw over 250 responses and assumed it was one of the first
Tolkien is god tier fiction

Attached: BEDED983-E169-4718-BF76-A25ED46071A0.gif (320x180, 862K)