Go Bernie!

Why would you want to invest in putting criminals in prison and keeping society safe, when the clearly better alternative of forgetting about that and putting them into college instead exists?

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-055637.jpg (1379x1134, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vera.org/publications/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends-prison-spending
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am in support of sending all of our incarcerated child molesters to college. Let's start with Berkley.

He’s not wrong. A lot of the 30,000+ a year cost to incarcerate someone goes to rehabilitational and recreational/comfort expenses which really don’t belong in a prison. I have nothing against taking these unnecessary expenditures and giving them to our students.

You can still be safe. You will just have to blood in and join a gang like the Aryan Brotherhood when you start college instead of joining a frat or sorority.

>in favor of dumping masses of feral niggers into (((universities)))
wtf I love sanders now

Also to add to what I said, the more left leaning a state is the more they spend on inmates, so spending little on prisoners is actually kind of a right wing position if I’m correct.
vera.org/publications/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends-prison-spending

Yes. Criminals and thugs are just secretly looking for education and better well being. College not prison for violent criminals.

>implying UCLA is cheap

I wouldn't go if it was free

Let's empty the prisons and send them to USC, I hear they have low admission requirements.

/leftypol/

Attached: close.jpg (1200x800, 476K)

What does Bernie think is going to happen when he dumps a bunch of criminals onto University campuses - that they will suddenly see the light and give up their life of crime? Alll that’s gonna happen is an increase of criminal behavior on college campuses. Sanders is a fuckin idiot.

Attached: 9701D00D-FB76-4B5F-B172-347A14EFEC5C.png (635x402, 282K)

So is this how Bernie is going to fix the gender imbalance at College (there are way more women)

Nice one Bernie! Thanks for sticking up for men's rights!

Attached: jkqB7T6.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>be Commiefornian nigger
>commit a felony because nigger
>get free scholarship to UCLA

>be a Commiefornian wh*te boi
>don't commit a felony cause white
>get $50k worth of student loan debt for a gender studies degree

Land of the free and home of the brave!

a bullet is cheaper than both.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Unleash the worst criminal niggers into libshit safe spaces. They can all get redpilled the hard way.

God I hate this dumb old kike

Yah it's actually pretty fantastic.

putting lipstick on a pig turd polishers they will never learn. So the choice is either you give them free shit no responsibility or they will misbehave and crime out!

>Bernie was on stage addressing the crowd, nipples protruding

He never mentioned releasing any prisoners in order to lower the cost retard. Spending less on prisons means shittier conditions for inmates, not randomly letting them walk free.
You can’t look at it like how you and I do. Chiraq for example still votes democrat in spite of the terrible crime rates there, as do most 3rd world cities.

very very disrespectful

Here's another good one posted by none other than boomer Jimmy Dore who attended the rally as growing up is not hip.

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-090631.jpg (1439x1878, 1.1M)

Is he trying to sabotage America or is he genuinely retarded?

>a bullet is cheaper than both.

this.

Why not both?

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-091326.jpg (1440x1001, 552K)

How about refunding all that money you accepted from supporters after you knew the Demonrat nomination was rigged for Shillary?

Attached: Brazile said primary was rigged.png (1001x893, 361K)

both.

Yes turn prisons into gulag comrade, just like good days.

Shitty prisons conditions correlates strongly with recidivism.

lol what a faggot

These young men of color are just lashing out against the system of white supremacy in the only way they know. They need to be given space to destroy. Personally I suggest sending them to Newton, MA to do so.

The prisons in Alabama, Louisiana, etc. are far from gulags.
There are so many other problems with the prison system that it isn’t gonna be fixed just by adjusting their budget per prisoner, that would be like trying to fix the education system by increasing the budget. There are much more cost effective ways to reduce the number of repeat offenses that don’t involve spending such large amounts of money.
Fuck you too nigger

cringe

I hate politicians

It also costs a whole lot less to have more whites instead of niggers.

Like a lot of boomers he is under the impression that the only differentiating factor between humans is the way they were raised.

You can't raise an imbred hick or a nigger into a clean cut college kid. It's complete refusal of human nature and science.

But what will really happen is whites will be put with criminal niggers while elite universities become exclusive to jews.

Gay.