What does /pop/ think about women lifting

Pic related. Do you find this attractive? She’s Some Russian chick, who loses her shit when she’s called a tranny or when people make fun of her voice. I would bang her though.

Attached: C55B6BA7-7E94-4C23-B6BD-5E247ECDB97F.jpg (1242x1562, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grUjw1jauvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i thought both looked like a tranny, so which one is it?

>them nails
>them tats
>them piercings
Disgusting

In soviet russia, chick bang you.

youtube.com/watch?v=grUjw1jauvo

Attached: varg stride.png (1400x648, 241K)

Im all about wheyfus but that bitch looks disgusting

>a freak of nature on roid
why would you fuck her.
I believe with all that roids and most probably test, she can go fuck herself now.

>/pop/

it turns out that she and i are same nationality. so shame on you steroid trap you just shame your own nation

I thought that was nartuo and peter griffin from thumbnail, the Christ is wrong with me?

anybody who is lifting is a degenerate by default

2015 before she really fucked with her body and eyes

Attached: DAEF8F6C-BF6C-4BC2-BE40-3EF4171A1F46.jpg (1242x1372, 1.01M)

My wife does push ups pull ups squats some mountain running. So a fit woman is a must.
But this steroid freak is vomit inducing OP.

Women who lift/get fit are sexy, mostly because they take care of themselves. But bitches who roid themselves up or go around being gym thots just looking for dick should be spit-roasted. Not in the sex way: I mean we should literally stick them on a rotisserie.

She will suck your soul look at that tongue

Attached: C4F40F02-59EE-4CEF-BF8E-8CAE74B9334D.jpg (1242x1410, 928K)

She is extremely self conscious. She went nuts for people asking her if she was trans

It's funny how people in here are berating her, yet she doesn't smoke, doesn't do drugs (beyond steroids etc.), doesn't party and act all degenerate for dick.

I'm not white knighting her by any means, but just saying that she's better than most women despite the looks

this harpy with her fucking talons and her man sleeves and her cow ring

>I'm not white knighting her by any means
shut your face white knight cunt

She looked great before she took roids. She used to be a camwhore called Lady_Sport

Attached: mmmm.jpg (720x657, 19K)

Not being a lardass is a MUST
Getting fit is a nice option
Bodybuilding is just plain narcissism

And btw what the fuck is up with her eyes?
Black lenses? Fucking why

>Do you find this attractive?
Yep. The only reason I still go on Jow Forums is for the wheyfu threads

All these bitches taking pictures in stupid poses and plastering them on instagram are looking for the same thing, male attention, and ego stroking.

The ones that are into tattoos, and taking steroids to gain muscle are even more extreme. Probably are being paid to do this cause limp wristed, noodle arms, onions boy losers get off on women that looked like that.

More examples of the degenerate world we're living in.

this, if she wouldnt look like a complete disgusting whore bitch i would say shes okay looking

shes looks perfectly fine here, what the hell happened to her?

shes just taking steroids

ofc, shes just taking steroids

ONLY acceptable if natty.
Roided up women are worse than roided up men, it rots their insides faster than it atrophies guys balls.
A pure wheyfu though, will not only be fit, but disciplined, and will know about nutrition and therefore cooking.
Wheyfus 10/10
Steroid shooting stacies 0/10

Women lifting is hot.
This though, this is a juicer.
Juicers are not hot.

There's this most amazing insanely gorgeous chick at my gym. She's gotta be something like 5'2", blonde hair, INSANE body, blue eyes. She squats 275 and deadlifts 295 but can't bench more than 95. God I want her so bad. Women who lift are god-tier but only if they lift the lower half of their body.

chicks exercising is ok

chicks powerlifting is not ok

nothing looks more fucking freakish and disgusting than an overweight, worthless piece of whore meat woman

but the second most disgusting woman is a buff one

I basically don't care, and a little bit of lifting is good for everyone. But it is a shame when a pretty girl ruins herself by taking things too far.

She's a tranny. Varg puts it perfectly

maybe women will evolve like hyena females.