My sister just brought a fucking Somalian home for dinner with my parents...

My sister just brought a fucking Somalian home for dinner with my parents. She has been fucking him for God knows how long, I felt like I was going to sperg out and call her a race traitor right there and then. My dad wasn't happy either, but my mother and my sister are OBVIOUS NIGGER LOVERS

What is wrong with white women in the current year?

Attached: call of duty.jpg (722x1280, 180K)

>these stories are fake
>the people posting them are paid to do it
>it's literally just spam
>the point is to keep you angry about shit you have no control over
>it keeps you angry and makes you feel an acute loss of control over your life
>then someone comes in with a redpill to tell you how you can hold power over this fiction
>but it's a fiction
>and it will never be anything else.

Cool story bro

Shoot her in the head

The day of the rope is upon you. You let your family and race down.

Be nice OP. Invite him and your sister to watch a movie. Black Hawk Down is on later tonight

>no control over
Wrong, it's called self control and teaching your family you shouldn't be a traitor to your race.
Take some pride in your race, just like the niggers preach about black power, it's okay to preach about white power.

>take pride in all this shit someone else did
Nah man I'm good.

The real question is, will Ghost be back in the new modern warfare game?

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 11K)

Go post your cuck fantasy somewhere else faggot.

YOU let this happen.

Attached: 1552675353737.jpg (718x718, 104K)

I was with you on the first post, but if you see no value in the continuation of your people and culture I must say that you are a very sad individual.

This aussie is just farming (You)s

me seems it's fat fake story...

Post her socials and phone number user

Never talk to her again

Dude I wish. Yeah stories like this glow like crazy and usually don't mean anything but stuff like that isn't why I'm here

>1 post by this id

no u

Hope your family made traditional nigger cuisine to make him feel at home

Attached: 10143F55-FFB9-4740-89ED-54F7DEDB2895.jpg (201x250, 12K)

Women are more sympathetic towards people outside their own group haven't you noticed it yet?

Whenever i was a child my friend would bust my balls if i did something wrong whenever i did something she would go like:"OOOH user YOURE SUCH A DICK HEAD IM GOING TO KNOCK THE COCKS OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PLEASE KILLYOURSELF" but whenever a random person she didn't know did the very same thing she went like "Oh accidents are accidents at the end of the day"

This is hardwired into their genes for example:
You are in a tribe and suddenly your neighbor tribe got raped and razed by another tribe, the little nigglets and goblins from your neighbor tribe come to find their parents.Of course the men say "those are children and dead weight if our neighbors got destroyed this fast the invaders aren't far."
Women will go "BuT ThEy NeEd FoOd tHo aNd mY FeELiNgS mAtTeR mOrE tHaN tHe TrIbE"
That's why most of them suck of minorities.

If you can...then do anything possible to ruin that relationship gaslight your sister by making her room a mess every time that shitskin is in your or her home

Attached: 1558026254097s.jpg (125x102, 3K)

Checked, keked, and Captain Phillips-pilled

And why didn't you fucking poison his food?

Do the right thing user, mercury and dsmo

This lol.
Honourmurders happen for a reason

kill him Jacob
kill all of them

The aussie shitposter gets shitposted

based and unknownpilled
fuck OP and his gay nigger stories

He is the captain now

Attached: Barkhad-Abdi-Captain-Phillips[1].jpg (1436x802, 116K)

It's easily spotted due to the nature of the posts and the timing of the spam. Can you believe these faggots are paid for this "work"?

You gonna hit that?

This.

Attached: aus.png (341x376, 122K)

He's maybe more conservative, red-pilled and traditionally inclined than you. Why not get to know him? I guess that may be too hard for you, it seems you're deranged and you have sister issues and a strong black cuckold fetish.

>my sister
S
T

TITS
I
T
S

>no one gets paid to be retarded on here, this is fuckin Jow Forums
>even if this is bait, it is absolutely something that happens and is happening at an alarming rate. Whether this particular example is real is irrelevant
>you should absolutely be angry, if you are not seething with rage at the state of things today you are a degenerate piece of shit
>your denial is part of the problem you weak fuckin pussy
>pretening like your race and civilization isn't actively exterminated with ape interbreading among many other things won't stop these from happening

lets pretend this post isn't psyop shit for a second, because I know for a fact no one talks like this here, and if they do they get bullied into leaving.

your father failed as a parent if his daughter is fucking a somalian.

this

i'd probably samurai sword my whole family if a nigger ever got invited over.

I remember this thread from a couple of days ago. Your writers need some new material. Probably brain drain. Cape Shit 4: Avenging the Revenge just doesn't cut it anymore.