“Having sex with goats, kids and your sister is bad, goy!” Don’t fall for kike shilling, Islam is based!

“Having sex with goats, kids and your sister is bad, goy!” Don’t fall for kike shilling, Islam is based!

Attached: 94AD1809-E7DD-4330-8C51-905423791929.jpg (460x613, 35K)

Shut up sandnigger

Gtfo of our holy Europan lands mohammed you sandnigger fuck

B-but what about this pic of Hitler shaking hands with a muslim?! Yeah what now, kike?!

Attached: 8F67332F-5BCF-4C6C-96FE-E559891D2AA8.jpg (1200x898, 240K)

nice try, ahmed.
but you are no different from a jew.
first row.

Attached: 1557742646066.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Is that a tranny?

Yeah I'm sure Hilter would be absolutely delighted too see millions of 80IQ worthless sandniggers in Germany.

Having been to Egypt I can confirm Islam is based, and these people are merely on lower vibrational plains.

However, the old Pantheon of Egyot is better than Islam, although no religion is better than another, Coptic Christianity is based.

Egypt is a shithole and nafris are barely above niggers.

The absolute state of siegepoasters

Salam brother, indeed.

But isn't it islams that marry and have sex with children? and women are property not persons that can be bought or sold or killed at will?

LOL
I bet literally any amount of money there is a Jewish person underneath those terrorist rags

Yes, Kuffar. Islam is based! What’s not to like about it!

Fuck off, goatfucker.

ZOGland amerimutt!

Attached: E399132E-55A1-4A48-B91B-7A6EA84CF8D3.png (547x626, 17K)

White alt-rightards
>Muslims fuck goats
Also white alt-rightards
>Muslims also have the only positive birthrates in the world

Indeed, brother. It’s because we all fuck our little sisters and breed with them. Who couldn’t resist! We need to get rid of the anti-pedo kike governments.

Don't worry, the islamisation of incels piss me off too but only the worst of us will fall for this shit. It's the male version of coalburning.
>pic related the face of white muslims (his Iq is probably lower than 80 btw)

Attached: Franck-Ribéry.jpg (990x486, 27K)

>Muslims also have the only positive birthrates in the world

Muslims, niggers, chinkoids and poos.

fuck kikes and fuck muzzies

is that Claire Khaw?
asking for.... a friend.

>Yeah I'm sure Hilter would be absolutely delighted too see millions of 80IQ worthless sandniggers in Germany.

the weak should fear the strong...
TAKBIR!

Attached: 1552008194978.png (531x660, 379K)

Remember when a coalition of sandnigger countries lost ON THE BATTLEFIELD against the fucking KIKES, the least warrior race on earth ? In SIX (6) fucking days ?

I remember.

Attached: ryqqy.png (1456x842, 539K)

Is that Soph?

just like the fact that women are horrible because of jew brainwashing still doesn't absolve women of their sins against mankind, the fact that muslims are pawns of jews does not discount all the horrible atrocities sandniggers have committed

Okay Amir

Attached: on jews and muslims.png (1690x650, 247K)

Attached: 1558222553537.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

Sandniggers can't do large conflicts. There is too much infight inside a sandnigger army to be functional, it's why they loose all the war they do againt a real army.

She's right, tho. Islam IS based.

Not actually,lost. That's what we sold you, you fucking retards. We bought them, and sold you the story of us being an actual good army.

Ok moktar.

Attached: sdgt.png (1692x308, 172K)

It's a fucking meme, dipshit. No one's converting to Islam.

>former head of the BNP tells you to TAKE IT BACK

Attached: p10209421.jpg (700x525, 87K)

fuck off mudammad

Both having sex with animals and kids usually leads to the death penalty in a sharia state. The only places where it is legal is here in the west. Animal brothels recently became illegal in Denmark due to the Muslims. They aren't as open minded as you make them out to be. It is like those who brag about how pro-LGBT Islam is, it is just a trick.

>Both having sex with animals and kids usually leads to the death penalty in a sharia state.

That's a pure lie. The concept of pedophilia is not even a thing in the countries of your cousins mahmoud.

he meant outside of marriage.
you must marry the goat and/or child to uh, do the nasty.
sick stuff huh?
i'm okay with cousin marriage or like marriage at 16, maybe 14 even but.... younger than that seems evil.

Inshallah brother. White convert here, I have another white convert from the mosque as my wife, currently have two wonderful sons, gonna make some more. Islam really is the way

>Islam really is the way
of the untermensch.

haha what a loser

Attached: 1559338411121.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Whatever faggots, I’ll be enjoying my trad life

>I’ll be enjoying my trad life
for how long son

Attached: 1558911591360.png (640x960, 618K)

enjoy your hand paki shit