John McAfee

What do you guys think of memeing this guy into office?

Attached: 220px-John_McAfee_Def_Con_(14902350795)_(cropped)[1].jpg (220x316, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2012/12/ff-john-mcafees-last-stand/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325338.php
youtu.be/bKgf5PaBzyg
youtube.com/watch?v=ftUdOk-gyoo
youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno
youtube.com/watch?v=8AvBA5sxoqE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotheosis
mcafee2020hq.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn’t he live in the third world with his own personal army? He killed a Jew or something? Besides his firewall shit I don’t know much about him

Please explain to me one thing McAfee accomplished besides getting jacked for his spyware.

Will he serve the Super Bowel champs a hot lunch?

He fucks whales.
Bascially, I wanna see what kinda retarded shit he'd do in office.

Hes unironically based. Watch some of the documentaries that try to frame him for murder

Hes a much edgier trump

About time a Libertarian gets the office.

RARE
rgia
eodn
aoeo
ldan
l
y

that would be good for Bitcoin

Attached: 1537496769402.jpg (956x715, 97K)

>the day the american president cut off and ate his own dick

ebin

He wants girls to poop in his mouth tho

Based

I thought he was on the run. Isn't he evading capture right now? There was some weird shit posted to his twatter and I recall seeing an article about him shortly after.

I'll tell a little story about the man
>Be McAfee
>own house in Belize
>have a shit ton of dogs
>neighbor get's annoyed with all his dogs
>McAfee shoots the neighbor
>He runs away to a private island
A few months later
>ABC reporter goes to the island
>McAfee is shirtless with his gun holsters on
>as they sit down McAfee takes out a revolver
>he puts one bullet in the cylinder
>ABC reporter is shitting himself
>"Umm McAfee what are you doing?"
>McAfee proceeds to put the gun to his head and pulls the trigger
>nothing
>"Look alright can we just please do the interview?"
>McAfee then pulls the trigger a second time
>*click*
>McAfee pulls the trigger again
>*click*
>He pulls the trigger again
>*click*
>Reporter is currently shitting himself
>McAfee pulls the trigger for the 5th time
>*click*
>McAfee then proceeds to slowly pull down on the trigger as this one should 100% be the shot
>ABC reporter is begging McAfee to stop and is screaming at this point
>McAfee Pulls the trigger
>*click*
>McAfee proceeds to pull the trigger again and again
>*it clicks every time*
>He then proceeds to point the gun to some targets in his backyard
>He pulls the trigger
>*BANG!*
>McAfee proceeds to say just possibly the most badass thing any human has said
>"Now look the reality you live in is not really what you would think it is"
>"The reality in which I shot my Neighbor is not one in which is real very much like this revolver"
>"As you can see reality can be twisted and turned to serve individuals"
>"So no I did not shoot my neighbor"
>ABC reported has shit his pants at this point
>"Alright so let's go on with the interview yes?"

John McAfee, a real like Morpheus.

>can't get rid of a computer virus
How do you expect him to repair the virus that is govt zogged up to and overflowing?

he is /our_glownigger/

Sauce?

he actually is... I've never seen such a guy held to such high regard.

wired.com/2012/12/ff-john-mcafees-last-stand/

Isn't he an open borders faggot?

rare

>black wife
>pozzed
>libertarian
>murderer
absolutely Jow Forums tier

he is an illusion.

Alright, I'm sold. McAfee 2024

He prob loves Israel

Isn't he also running in 2020?

He's too degenerate. I can't back a guy that eats poop. That's subhuman behavior. That's vile.

Are you sure, are you really sure he really eats poop or is that reality being twisted?

he is also on the run right now from the IRS

Running for what?

I can't wait until he eats his own dick.

Attached: marie.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

see here BECOME WHAT YOU POOP
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325338.php

for president and from the IRS at the SAME TIME

sounds like a fucking retard doped on coke

you need the tan mdvp, not the regular gas station shit but the tan stuff. then you'll understand

Nah, won't happen
America likes business, science and war. Nerdy cryptography bullshit isn't on the menu

We'll make it on the menu

does McAfee believe in and/or use Solomon Magic?

Nevermind, I have my answer.
I ask because eating poop is textbook Lilith (demon of the night)

He's a cool guy but he's not like Trump. People don't know him well and he's not a financial powerhouse. Even though he's a badass, that's not the point with American voters, they've got plenty of badassery just among the general public.

WAIT A SECOND
>FLAG
>"we"
MCAFEE, YOU FUCKER!

he is literally more wealthy than Trump... or at least was at one point.

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids

Please enlighten me on your feelings towards Rocco Castoro and/or Lilith (demon of the night)

also why was Rocco trying to get a F2F between you and Wan Tao? Was he trying to harm you or help you or just... glow shit?

Yeah it's crazy how money fluctuates. I super respect John McAfee, I pay for his antivirus and it's rock solid. I know the bullshit ads that come with Adobe Flash player are off-putting but I bought it and this shit fuggin werks. If he's a criminal he's a criminal, he should turn himself in. Hiding out the Bahamas isn't based, maybe that's the Canadian in me.

Well I think h bhhyyyyt6yt6ytyt

Actually that is something McAfee would say if he was caught posting on Jow Forums. So still holding onto Bitcoin?

Also can you do a timestamp for the memes? Might as well, it's not like it'll hurt your situation at all.

Trick bullet. Macafee is based as fuck. Macafee 2020!

I think he looks cool.
Like a homeless Chuck Norris who can program computers.

helprfgg gfrb

yea I actually believe it could be him, or at least someone who knows things.

you're the man, man

mere mortals like us cannot attempt to understand McAfee's level of reasoning.. this man has seemingly achieved apotheosis.

John McAfee may be the next George Washington. A God among men.

shit dude I hope I'm not the fucktwit to give you a stroke, I have like 3 dozen friends who would probably rape and torture me if they found out I was involved in your downfall.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME DADDY

fucker aqlmost dragged me away people areat my door help

GOD DAMN HIM
TELL ROCCO
THAT CIA NIGGER
NEEDS TO STOP DOING
ALL THE BLOW

Guys we have to help McAfee. He is the true Godfather of the internet... everything good and bad, we owe it to him.

guys I think I broke McAfee.
SOCOM SEND HELP TO MCAFEE HE IS YOUR CHARGE
PROTECT HIM
NOW

He was very heavily into mining BitCoins for a while. I dunno if he made dollars from it though.

youtu.be/bKgf5PaBzyg

Dude I am in so much fucking trouble is McAfee goes dark after this.
>American Revolution 2.0 canceled?

he was a billionaire for a while and was trying to invent a new type of antibiotics, allegedly. he gets a huge amount of respect from the "internet soldiers" of the empire thus...
AMERICAN REVOLUTION 2.0
MCAFEE IS THE NEW GEORGE WASHINGTON

youtube.com/watch?v=ftUdOk-gyoo

JOHN, USE PLUTO IF YOU WANT RESURRECTION POWERS

He's a dangerous loser.

>firewall
AV and most of the business was marketing.
When competition came along it blew it out of the water.
He killed a man so people that have evidence can blackmail him.

have to go meet me at these coordenates tomorrow at this exact time
13.280412, 104.962373

I thought the McAfee "coprophilia" thing was just a dumb meme but here are some interviews with some of his latina 'dates'.

youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno

Can you imagine the long stand-up routine when Trump riffs on that?

Attached: nypostTrumpHump.jpg (307x360, 39K)

dude I wish I'm poor despite knowing all the right people
btw seriously McAfee look up astrology, the esoteric shit. or get an astrologer. you'll take over the world if you use the stars, John.

>thinking anyone would even have the ability to travel to Cambodia and go to those cords in the middle of the fucking woods.

he's probably trolling me but I wasn't trolling him when asking about Rocco, Wan Tao, Lilith, Pluto, and George Washington.

>Doesn’t he live in the third world with his own personal army?

Yeah in central america - Belize, I think. He's a fucking madman.

Watch this documentary. I saw it start to finish, loved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AvBA5sxoqE

How can one man be so based

This niqqa knows how to market himself. It's all about the presentation.

seriously I wish I was in Cambodia but nah I'm West Coast USA, good luck real/fake McAfee.
YOU HAVE MY VOTE

Belize was a long time ago before the CIA nigger Rocco Castoro "extracted" him by getting him caught in Guatamela and then having a lawyer get him sent to Miami instead of back to Belize.
Rocco may have saved his life, who the fuck knows.
Rocco... that fucking cokehead ;)
He hasn't been in Belize in like 5+ years

Apotheosis, look it up. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotheosis

Shit man, if you someone poisons nine dogs you have to start questioning whether they deserve to live anyway. Damn, dogs are a gift from heaven, the Koreas are simply bonkers for eating them.

So he's stuck in Miami know? In jail? On what charges? His mad man antics were illegal overseas, not in the USA (as far as I know).

>HEY MOM?
>MCAFEE SAID I NEED TO GO MEET HIM IN CAMBODIA
>CAN I USE YOUR AMEX BLACK CARD?!??!?!

sorry john, we already did coke and prostitutes in the white house with slick willy and that didnt go well at all. i like you, but thats where it ends.
anyway you would just get shot before you got to break anything good.

>dogs are a gift from heaven
not if you live next to nine of them and they don't stop barking ever. I love dogs, but a man's got to sleep. The choice between insomnia or killing a dog is no choice at all.

you clearly know nothing about Pluto
Pluto is ruled by the scorpion and and 8th house (of astrology)
themes are... SEX, DEATH, and OTHER PEOPLES MONEY
McAfee is EXACTLY the right signature required to reboot America.
"A New Atlantis"
see what I said above about Pluto, John McAfee is 100% Plutonian (not to be confused with Plutonium)

hounds of hell, while cats exercise discretion and are much more godly.

>earplugs
vs
>kill dogs

He came back to the us a little while back

dude the neighbor was some spook or pedo
all expats are spooks and/or pedos.
Belize, Thailand, Israel... it doesn't matter.

Makeing some sort of drugs

Things That Never Happened for 500, Alex.

>Maddog mcafee

He should do a Roger daltrey covers band

Are you fucking retarded? First of all, it's not incumbent on ME to take steps to fix the problem. My neighbour is invading MY space with noise. If I funnel sewage fumes into his house somehow, do I tell him to get some nose plugs or a gas mask? If I'm zapping him in the eyes through his windows with a laser pen, do I tell him to put on some welding goggles? Second off, even if neighbours DID have the right to invade your home with sensory disturbances, ear plugs don't do fuck all, certainly not against nine barking dogs in Belize where soundproofing isn't exactly a thing in architecture. You're an idiot, suck my balls.

The only way anyone gets attention for US President is if they have the support of one or more agencies.
Anyone fighting with a US agency, unless they're literally the member of another agency, won't be getting any attention at all.
Sorry, the day of the unconnected lawyer from the woods being catapulted to president is long over. If you're not a fascist by trade, you're not getting anywhere in this version.

Well noise is a part of life asshole, sewage fumes and lasers are exceptional circumstances. Grow the fuck up.

Glownigger those charges are old and gay

>Well noise is a part of life asshole
Looks like you live with niggers

Yeah to shill pump and dump crypto currencies to his fans on twitter. The guy is a two-bit hustler but amusing nonetheless.

lol wasting that plate on not-a-lambo

Attached: do it faget.jpg (271x277, 14K)

still the past cam come and bite ass, look at metoo

Best idea in a while. I don't think it would work though, he has enough legal shady baggage that would effectively disqualify him.

you had me at snorting bath salts through a crazy straw

Attached: Dtn2bUnUwAEPow8.jpg (1200x1078, 163K)

newfaggot

*can

was that the real McAfee?
I think it was...

Has there ever been a dickless president or congressman/senator?
John McAfee is OP and must eat his own dick shortly...

Attached: 1548879257608.jpg (500x375, 52K)

>Isn't he also running in 2020?
I have written in worse before, why should 2020 be any different?

y campaign platform contains one item: how do we free ourselves from a government that no longer serves us, but instead has become our master - controlling our every action, down to the detail of what we may or may not put into our bodies and minds.

Our two party system created a voting process which is an illusion, and a government that fluctuates between two extremes - each extreme annulling any progress made by the opposition in the prior administration. It is a government that has gone insane. While we carry the burden of this government we are not free.

Any attempt to address national problems, of any nature, is doomed to failure. The best that can be hoped is a solution driven by conflict and incomplete in substance. Until we free ourselves, we are powerless to create any real change. And since our insane government keeps massive secrets from us and is masterful at disinformation, there is not a single National issue that we know the true state of. How then can we address it? You cannot fix what you cannot see.

So do not ask me about immigration, foreign relations, education etc. I have no idea. Those claiming that they do are lying to themselves, or if not, they are purposely lying to you. We must first be free. Freedom for The People is my only goal.

mcafee2020hq.com/

Attached: Mc2020.jpg (654x453, 18K)