June 2019. Changes

Is it really a fake alien threat to the Earth to justify a NWO? Since the Roswell Psyop the World has been told by the Elite's controlled media to believe that Alien overlords are watching us, controlling us and could destroy us if they wished. As we approach their great deception, the propaganda will need to get intense to prep you. This isn't how secrets are kept, it's how propaganda is disseminated. Propaganda disseminated for 70 years is obviously not a secret, so they created the ludicrous idea of "Controlled Disclosure" - that a 70 year long propaganda campaign featuring Mulder and Giorgio Tsoukalos was needed to prepare our simple commoner brains otherwise we'd go crazy, and those who want to believe buy this. They developed the craft long ago, the only reason it's taken this long is they've had to work hard developing, among other things, believable looking "Aliens" through the tech at their disposal in the black projects. The NWO will be portrayed as the will of Alien Masters

I really hope it isn't true. I like to feel that we're being drip fed information about ayys to prepare us for July 4th. It's only a matter of time now until we find out the fact from the fiction.

>it will happen when the weather warms.

Hottest day of the year for a lot of counties today. Summer begins June 21.

My theory is if the original photo can get uploaded without Jow Forums shutting down again, then we know it's okay for us to know about them. Pic is the best I can find.

Attached: ip58b24877.png (914x696, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-nV75W8HF8
youtube.com/watch?v=oMFCuuMiQe4
youtube.com/watch?v=50QZvt-A4T8
youtube.com/watch?v=Icggw4gA_vg
youtube.com/watch?v=F0gKWLDy-3o
youtube.com/watch?v=u3ew-822djs
youtube.com/watch?v=v-wtsjySOcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw anime girls are real

It's when the weather cools retard
Also aliens doesn't real hoss

All misinformation, to bury the reality of Nazi electrogravitic drives and implosion energy production.
Are there aliens? probably. Have they bothered to contact or interact with us? I don't know, but would guess not.

The physics they teach in universities is flawed, and it's flawed for a reason.

Attached: VrilSaucers.jpg (1600x975, 301K)

Its actually to get people to not give a fuck about the (((warnings))) in the bible about them... One of many tactics to lead them astray...

Capitalism keeps the momentum going...
The military has shit we just couldn't even imagine right now...

Dont fall for the hype, as fun as it seems. Stay focused.

Attached: d5b0344b-a9c4-41b3-8eaf-42fac542537d.gif (498x372, 2.74M)

The bible says nothing about flying saucers (although it does mention flying machines) and demons are not described anywhere in the bible as being little gray men or being flying-saucer shaped.

If your book was really telling the future, it would have told you to look for these things.

reminder that any post that contains ellipsis should be ignored because the poster is either a boomer or a child.

Prophecy leaf was right

Attached: 1559119393676.png (939x585, 127K)

But over the many many years, and many many authors and translators, it's perfectly acceptable to assume the original text differs slightly to what we have today. The book of Enoch is a good starting point.

Reminder, any post that trashes proper writing skills is a Jew.

WTF! A passel of nebulous predictions just flew over my house!

your nick is literally dad so shut up dad
your nick isn't as interesting but shut up anyways

I promise you... You will never see an Alien. Its concept; Same as vampires, werewolves, trolls, yetis.

Its fun sure, but don't go to hard on it.

Nick?
Must be a bot.

they can use holograms to fake the invasion they dont even need space ships. This shit was 7 years ago and would fool your average reddit user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-nV75W8HF8

when the weather warms? why the disinfo?

Because "The Bible" was written by THEM as a means of controlling US. Hippity hoppity we are their Property.

>t. (((kike)))

ETs dont need to kill the human race via war of the worlds type invasion. Humans are retards, the aliens that are capable of space travel and superior technologies can crush humanity so simply without wasting their resources. Just make it rain fetnyl. That would destroy the world

>t. (((kike)))

The reason the pic is staying up is because its not even close to the real one. Anything and everything matching the "CG" one or alleged "Real" one, tree, desert, etc. are all completely fake, all of them

You're stuck in a hall of mirrors and you don't even realize it

Someone post the real one to end this nonsense once and for all

Attached: 1491907155504.gif (266x300, 2.9M)

Because.The Bible" was written by THEM as a means of controlling US. Hippity hoppity we are their Property

You guys are unbearably retarded.

IT'S NOT ALIENS.

The technology came from Nikola Tesla. Nazis, Brits, Americans had the technology, but right now the Americans are the only ones since the American MIC completely runs the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMFCuuMiQe4

Yeah totally real shit, can't be another fake bullshit again. Literally new 911/end of the world/Aliens/Nazi technology, whatever else. Totally not some dumb shit again. Believe it, the july of 1488.

Anyone else having trouble posting to this thread ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01-13-43-00.png (1440x2560, 868K)

i have the real pic

That would make my day. Hell, week, month and year. I've been searching for the original picture for over a year now.

same

Attached: 1487829922934.png (1500x738, 257K)

Upload it then. I've pretty much seen all of them apart from the real one so I can tell which ones have been photoshopped. I've heard the bridge of the "nose" is a good giveaway to the authenticity of the image. Obviously if ive not seen the imagine before it's likely to be the real deal.

Fuckoff HPPD sufferer

The story incase anyone isn't aware of this: heavy.com/social/2017/02/Jow Forums-alien-reptilian-reptoid-picture-photo/amp/

>"aliens" show up as an NWO ruse to unite all races and religions
>Jow Forums starts RAHOWA anyway
I'm going to join the alien horde, senpai.

Demons can show themselves as however the current zeitgeist would suit them best. They used to appear as faeries or djinn. They evolve with whatever the culture wants them to be. In western lands it's aliens.

>Canadian flag
>didn’t even get digits
Why the fuck are we following this prophecy again?

Do you even know what a nick is?

What if I tell you what you just said is the actual psyop? You’re basically saying there are no ETI. You’re doing it for free. Gr8 m8.

Attached: 19F4E30C-FA75-4F2B-BEC0-D72C521FDB06.jpg (352x203, 16K)

A lot of it is coming true, already, and it's only just beginning. Look for the signs in what the MSM are telling you.

Nobody is intrested about the fucking bible exept you demented christworshippers. Try to wrap your little brain around the fact that you fuckers are only ones giving any thought to that fuckup of book.

Actually, they're not the ONLY ones.
But I've said too much already....

Check your wifi signal strength.

I welcome our alien overlords as long as they are kawaii and not some Lovecraftian looking cosmic horror.
Picture related

Attached: serveimage3.jpg (820x1219, 343K)

how do they procreate? i dont find them too sexy

ffs

Attached: 3da[1].jpg (2550x3300, 793K)

Bro, ive come to accept that not everyone is going to get it. Just as was in the old days & just as it is now.

A spiritual perspective comes from deep within... You live on the surface; not that its bad... But I can see how emotionally turbulent you are in this temporary setting...The spirit is indefinite.

Its simply fight against our carnal nature; Some just have it worse than others, lets call then Neo-Nephilim... Those who lack empathy.

In late game... These are going to be the literal demons with no ounce of spirit in this, just animals here to survive by any means.

Neanderthals really took a toll on the human legacy. The children, Cro-Magnons, *need* spiritual guidance... The further they drift the more "Nephilim like" they'll become...

In time, it will be that way...

>thousands years old book says 'look for these very specific things'
>thousands of years to plan around very specific warnings
the reason why prophetic warnings are rarely super specific
or do you think?

>t. (((kike)))

>>Canadian flag
>>didn’t even get digits
>Why the fuck are we following this prophecy again?

>we

To any newfriends just coming here, realize these absolute idiots don't represent anything, and these threads are a misdirection. Also pic related is important to remember

Attached: who_could_be_hiding.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Oh shut up fag. Its Jow Forums we can be mad about everything.

Someone must have the original

Fuck off, June.

Right, Im just here for personal knowledge & insight... Insight on the depths of authentic hatred. Helps me & my mission.

I here to love, always.

That is the original.

That's total bullshit the alien doesn't look like that.

I'm the thread creator and it's not misdirection. I'm just a normal guy asking big questions.

It's not. Believe me.

My demon got sick (cuz of your shit) and I had to gag cuz of it. Just let us alone with our burning hate. We enyjoy it.

>prophecy
>retarded hubris
pick one

No idiot,
It was a ufo,

You'd better delete this pronto or you are going to be fucked beyond belief.
>t. one who knows

that's not the real image, this one is.

Attached: 1487877610844.jpg (900x675, 134K)

Original ama

Attached: F6C1ACE8-8EE9-4E53-ADE7-AE8F956719EC.jpg (688x1024, 62K)

Ayys aren't real, the last Nazi alive, SS Major Von Braun said so.

What makes you pick the second one over the first one?

Threadly reminder grays vote democrat.

Attached: 1557290757832.png (1024x736, 1.13M)

Attached: Nat Rothschild.jpg (858x536, 95K)

Artificially, the put their seed into abducted human women. They get male DNA from human semen with anal probes which when they shock you in the ass, it makes you come and they collect it. Their own DNA is so messed up, they are collecting ours to make hybrids.

The ayyys are real monsters. Pic related. The goal is to erase all nations and create one big "nation", with a government located in Israel and run by the jews (e.g. read Jacques Attali). The ayyys don't exist.

Attached: 1559307682632 (2).jpg (2443x8868, 2.15M)

That's the x files sunny photoshopped.Nice, but no.

Weaponized autism is amazing sometimes.

>OP. The answers you seek are in these videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=50QZvt-A4T8
youtube.com/watch?v=Icggw4gA_vg
youtube.com/watch?v=F0gKWLDy-3o
youtube.com/watch?v=u3ew-822djs
youtube.com/watch?v=v-wtsjySOcw

Nigga wat

Dear God I can't wait for first contact. I just can't wait for the first time one of those saucers finally lands on earth. Everything mankind has been waiting for, all our struggles and achievements for this one moment, this pinnacle in our history.
The moment that U.F.O opens I am going to be on those little xenosluts! There will be an unholy reckoning upon those slutty alien asses, a throbbing cocknado will sweep down on them like their pussies are a fucking trailer park!
I've waited years for that alien pussy! Years of jerking off at the pleadians through a telescope and getting thrown out of museums for sniffing moon rock exhibits, I've had enough!
I know you're out there! I know you're watching us, reading our internet and our brainwaves using our own damn cellular signals! That's why they're afraid, 'cause they know what I'm going to do to them! They know what lies in wait for their tender and puffy vaginas!
Those perky alien tities can't stay hidden forever! We're building fucking spaceships, Trump's building moon rockets so we can fly to mars and fucking nail space whores on mars!

Attached: F8D0ECE5-C0EE-4B45-B69A-E1F9D80403DB.png (913x766, 779K)

From the original thread retard, only 10 people even saw it. Ama

Chill, thats the bait...
To further distract you from truth.

The alien "entity"... If you understand human evolution; The Alien concept is quite litetally based on the Neanderthal assimilation into the Homo Sapien gene pool.

1) Eve (Homo Sapien)
2) Was tempted by the "Serpent" (Neanderthal)
3) She gave birth to the first of the Cro-Magnons (Cain)

The rest is history

This "genetic manipulation" is literally this .

Big brained carnal Neanderthals were given a divine soul... Lucifer/Satan had manifested himself...

Its all bitter sweet, but this is it. This is what God led me to understand on realistic terms.

Attached: buon-pastore_big.jpg (441x285, 45K)

Anyone got that picture of an alien getting blacked?

Attached: 1511242264170.jpg (353x321, 39K)

The one you posted isn't the original that said "when the weather cools". Its a different one that popped up a few months ago. Just wondering why you chose it over the original

We are talking about aliens (demons) that are reproducing with humans again to create new nephilim. It has happened before.

You're not getting it...
It all has to do with spirituality (empathy) or lack of.

- Neanderthals/Denisovans (((Alien)))
- Cro-Magnon (((Hybrid)))
- Homo Sapien (((Us)))

Its not that complicated I promise, no more no less.

>when the weather warms
I thought it was when the weather cools? What gives?

Attached: 82F33A15-8398-48CE-A1CD-22F3ABCC9450.jpg (600x749, 71K)

see this get

i'm glad we're done being hopeful about the political global situation and are back to stupid shit like ayyyyys.

Attached: 1537341007636.jpg (640x640, 53K)

There is one thing you do not understand. Alien women fear my dick.
Aliens have been avoiding Earth for the past decade. Sightings are almost nonexistant in the North Europe. That is because for the last ten years I have been on a hunt for Alien vagina.
Whether it's a cornfield in the middle of Poland or a Nuclear silo in New Mexico, if an alien pokes her big black eyed head out I am there and I am going to try to fucking nail her.
You think this is a joke. It is not.
I almost hooked up with this reptilian girl in Geneva but was utterly cock-blocked by Fabiola Gianotti who somehow managed that snakey slut into some hardcore scissor action and totally cut me out. I fucking hope CERN gets vaporized by a high energy event by the way Fabiola you fucking dyke. Bullshit.
Anyways what I'm trying to say is that mankind need not fear any cosmic threat as long as my alien-smasher is capable of maintaining an erection

Attached: 99BF3AB8-50F8-4818-9670-671C654F9522.jpg (1024x682, 72K)

Only the shills and their gullible marks were ever hopeful.

The rest of us have always realized how sick the world is, and how much work it will be to heal it. So...we work.

Attached: Kushner - Forbes fluffs young Jared.jpg (196x257, 17K)

Original

Fucking based

And spacepilled

Real ayy.
Save it fast.

Oh fuck

Was this off top, cause this shit was 107% funny lol

Attached: 1529759736530.jpg (294x209, 31K)

Attached: 1549964437120.jpg (738x412, 28K)

Attached: 1548835403816.png (473x340, 260K)

Attached: 1529623867071.jpg (473x340, 108K)

Attached: 1529935762210.jpg (473x340, 62K)

Attached: 1551311908606.jpg (473x340, 36K)

What is this fucking LARP? Take your damn meds

I CANT STOP VOMITING WTF