Has the holocaust been proven to be real?

Has the holocaust been proven to be real?

Attached: 2019-06-01.png (739x75, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehomag
imgur.com/gallery/nUtifYK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a holocaust, by definition, is a great loss of life
what constitutes a great loss varies from person to person.

Of course it was real. The question is how much it was exaggerated.

The holocaust has been debunked. Apparently you just have to use that magic word and it instantly makes it true.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehomag

Thanks to trade secrets you’ll never know if it was over or under reported.

Debunks are just opinion pieces from authority figures.

>sources say it's been debunked

Slavs bore the brunt of it, but the lying media wants you to believe it was all about da joos.

>debunked
ok show me
>uhhhh here are some things that aren't really relevant to the central premise that were wrong heh
but that does not refute the central premise or its supporting evidence
>how dare you know about that, why would you even care about knowing about that, im offended that you'd care enough to know about that oh my god its another shoa

will be ever see the left come up with a new argument that we haven't heard in the past 20 years?

Wanna know who we are remembering?

what is your obsession with it?

le holocaust has been debunked 6 gorillion times

Retards thinking i was saying that the holocaust was real, i'm just asking if it was debunked and sources

Not much if a loss and more of a comedy.

imgur.com/gallery/nUtifYK

here

The judge responsible for the Irving ruling took judicial notice that the Holocaust was real. Which means it's real because it was real in my mind.

A Holocaust means a whole burnt offering. Nobody denies a lot of jews we're killed during the war. The point of contention rests on whether six million were gassed and cremated systematically. There is little evidence to support this claim and none from unbiased sources.

Stop white genocide

>Sources: wikipedia
lmao

I've yet to see evidence there was a plan to exterminate anyone and I won't believe there was until there is, yet I've seem much evidence of abuse of many people by jews

furthermore, there was a jewish plan to exterminate the germans, but I don't see constant movies about it

Hahaha those comments. Nobody is buying it

>claim: this is actually how it happened
Nuh-uh! Source: (((Wikipedia)))

Holy shit balls XD

>american troops lied

U.S.S Liberty..

And a lot of shit in Veitnam, yeah. Just pointing out that the origin of Holocaust claims in the west stem from the accounts of american troops (lots of em). Not an infallible source tho