The alt right will defend this

>The alt right will defend this

Seriously, how can you defend this at all? What an absolute scum

Attached: בחורים לבנים וטיפשים קראו את זה.jpg (960x675, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5df5e462f048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (937x623, 168K)

No record of anything like this ever happening.

Well, for one thing, he was never connected to the KKK at the event.

snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/

And yet this is who the dems pick to replace Trump

Attached: z1mlkti7gow21.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5df5e462f048
>no ReCOrd OF ANYThINg LiKe THIS eveR HappEnING.

shame that Donald didn't following in his father's footsteps and go to kkk rallys as well

saged and reported
why do you faggots reply to this shit?
kill yourselves

Did they actually do bad things or were they just larping?

>alt right
>exists
pick one

Attached: 824053EC-7D01-41B9-9C79-C25833CD1CEF.jpg (618x1030, 48K)

>said the scared little boy behind his screen
Yeah, try saying that shit in real life in public. Can't wait until you get knocked the fuck out, faggot

oh now its after and not at?
try harder

Why did you sign your post?

When my great uncle died Klan showed up to his funeral and sent flowers that had their chapter name on it. It was weird because I never heard him say anything racist and he was pretty friendly to blacks.

Hes right though

>opinions are hereditary

hmmm... how about opinions about respecting the law, may it be that niggers, 13% of American population commit over 50% of violent crime because there's a hereditary component to them that makes them violent?

Really makes you think.

JEWS ARE THE BIGGEST RACISTS CURRENTLY ON THIS PLANET

This

kek

Hey jid, you forgot to rename the title of your image

>arrested implies involvement
What if he was violently protesting AGAINST the kkk? While AT said rally? Need more info, schlomo.

Fuck. Oh well. When I post this again tomorrow, I'll have fixed it and nobody will remember

Right of Assembly next question

Back then everybody was in the KKK

Oof, must be a new hire. I say we keep bumping this thread, 'tis a fine example of the jdif constant shilling here. I'm screencapping that shit. I wish i could copy pasta into a heeb translator

Attached: 1526540046741.jpg (841x607, 178K)

>The alt right will defend this

Damn straight, Nuck Figgers

(((snopes)))

Dude, read the filename. This rat got caught red-handed. Time to make an example.

Attached: 1557878321295.jpg (710x532, 57K)

Those fucking racists believing in genetic determinism are the result of genetic determinism.

Grow up, dude. I can't name my filename based on my first language? Talk about white fragility...

Attached: 1556906959305.jpg (750x932, 853K)

God I wish our president was more like that. Instead we give a few million a day to israel to fulfill that 38 billion quota

>After
I was born after the holocaust

>who would you vote for instead
>still thinking that your vote matters

How's that illusion of choice treating you, faggot?

>snopes
>lying to cover for Trump

Ds father was a Democrat?

Attached: 1531531118840.jpg (719x697, 68K)

Shalim Shalömchen Rabbi Rosenbaum
How's your foreskin today?

Attached: 1538726060386.jpg (634x709, 103K)

kkk did nothing wrong

>Snopes
>Admits that his father wasn’t a part of the KKK or even connected to them in any way
>”Half true”

This is the most retarded point NPCs can bring. Crimes of the father aside, the KKK rally and brawl happened literally outside of Trump's father house, and he, like most people do in this kind of situations, went out to see. He was arrested for not leaving and later released without charge.

>Trump was detained "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so."
so not even a clue as to why he was there or on what side or what.

I thought he might just be standing outside his house.
>this is my property. am I being detained?

>something happened 100 years ago
>it involved Trump’s father
Orange Man Bad

Real mature. How's your concentration camp, murderer?

In 1920 the KKK candidate won the election for Governor of that famously southern state, Indiana!

What a pathetic existence.

Attached: 1558733039533.png (705x960, 489K)

Underrated

Trump sucks your tiny jew dick so I don't see what kikes are worried about

Because “racists” actually get along with other races.

Should we out all of MLK's children as possible rapists? How many have they raped?

Jesus! That guy sure got your number, Moshe.

Don’t worry, Donald is working hard to make amends.

Attached: 67A3F248-F06B-45DA-B4A1-B4DC9DEFAB7D.png (800x800, 327K)

Literally a buzzword created by fake news media! Withhunt

What number?

highly concentrated

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ ▀█▀.png (2100x1800, 419K)

The very same 90 year old article they use as evidence that Trump's father was around the KKK rally as it happened therefore Trump is also in the KKK also gives his address, which shows that he lived less than 100m from where it all happened. Anybody that takes this seriously is fucking retarded.

Attached: jamaica st.jpg (803x593, 92K)

The alt-right loves Donald Trump, Israel, Zionism, and they hate being called racist because they love blacks and Jews

By Philip Bump
February 29, 2016

This piece has been updated.

When he was asked on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday whether he would condemn the praise of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Donald Trump declined to disavow Duke's comments.

"I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay," Trump said. "I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists."

[How America’s dying white supremacist movement is seizing on Donald Trump’s appeal]

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the "Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep." As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

But this incident also brings to mind another report, unearthed in September by the technology blog Boing Boing.

On Memorial Day 1927, brawls erupted in New York led by sympathizers of the Italian fascist movement and the Ku Klux Klan. In the fascist brawl, which took place in the Bronx, two Italian men were killed by anti-fascists. In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighborhood, eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested.

One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Rd. in Jamaica.

This is Donald Trump's father. Trump had a brother named Fred, but he wasn't born until more than a decade later. The Fred Trump at Devonshire Road was the Fred C. Trump who lived there with his mother, according to the 1930 Census.

The predication for the Klan to march, according to a flier passed around Jamaica beforehand, was that "Native-born Protestant Americans" were being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City."

Pottery

Attached: IMG_1848.jpg (640x401, 82K)

>You are alt-right because I post something you like and call you alt-right
reinforcement by a jew

"Liberty and Democracy have been trampled upon," it continued, "when native-born Protestant Americans dare to organize to protect one flag, the American flag; one school, the public school; and one language, the English language."

It's not clear from the context what role Fred Trump played in the brawl. The news article simply notes that seven men were arrested in the "near-riot of the parade," all of whom were represented by the same lawyers. Update: A contemporaneous article from the Daily Star notes that Trump was detained "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so."

When news of the old report surfaced last year, Donald Trump vehemently denied his father's arrest. "He was never arrested. He has nothing to do with this. This never happened. This is nonsense and it never happened," he said to the Daily Mail. "This never happened. Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It's a completely false, ridiculous story. He was never there! It never happened. Never took place."

Given the politics and cultural constraints of 1927, the Klan wasn't the sort of thing that a politician would necessarily be asked to condemn. An article in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle from that December notes that the Klan would probably weigh in heavily against the potential presidential nomination of then-New York Gov. Al Smith, given that he was a Catholic and a "champion of 'alienism.'"

It's worth noting that Trump's comments came one day after another Klan brawl, this time in Anaheim, Calif. Thirteen people were arrested and three were stabbed after a Klan rally turned violent. And it's worth noting, too, as did Jonathan Chait at New York magazine, that Trump's claim to "know nothing" about white supremacists echoes the language of the 19th-century "Know Nothing" party — a nativist group that supported only Protestants for public office.

>worth noting that Trump's comments came one day after another Klan brawl
zero worth

So a little black boy should be judged by the actions of his father.
With a very very high percentage of blacks seeing jail time I'd be very careful with your answer unless your true democrat aim is to keep blacks subservient not equal.

Attached: Racists.jpg (206x290, 19K)

Attached: Racists-sized.jpg (650x942, 118K)

If only his dad could see him now, in his fight against homophobe bigots, he would be so damn proud

Hi ShariaBlue
We see you

>Trump's father was arrested

>This is somehow Trump's fault.

Fucking retard logic.

The guy who tweeted that looks like a free love hippy pedo

Who should I vote for instead?

underrated

No white dude gets arrested in 1927 for attending a KKK rally and saying they take issue with kykes and blacks.

Attached: antiracist.jpg (669x767, 86K)

He looks like eric clapton. So yea

Attached: ol0cnsmqndx21.jpg (1080x1068, 77K)

Or, you know, he was arrested for being at the wrong place at the right time, and had no idea what the rally was taken place to begin with.

Trump is perhaps the LEAST racist President of all time.

Attached: trumpisracist.jpg (671x447, 65K)

Pretty funny how just because he's white it's "wrong place wrong time" but when it's a black man it's always "he was probably doing something wrong so he deserved to be killed even though he was unarmed"

you can't arrest someone just for being at a KKK rally

No.

Trump's father saw a rally of some sort outside of his home, went to investigate, not knowing what it was, and promptly got arrested for it, when he committed no crimes at all.

You're right. They need to be shot too

my dad likes crosby stills nash and young, but i have never been into it

Prove it

No, save the bullets for the niggers

There are historical reasons why it’s okay to say you’re proud of your race as long as you aren’t white.

Whites are the only race to attempt racist genocide multiple times throughout history. THAT is why it’s not okay to say you’re proud to be white, because every time a white person says that, POC and women have to fear for their lives.