I hate weak women. Believe in yourself, girl!

A LOT of people in Jow Forums talk about how women should be taken care of and how they are not complete without being married.
I HATE IT.
I'm a dominant guy and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE seeing a strong girl giving everything she's got to reach her goal.
Hot women are those who are not afraid to question my decisions to make their point clear to me since she is not an idiot.
I'm not weak, if I'm wrong about something I know when to accept it. One mistake doesn't make me question myself.
I want someone who doesn't let me take control of them as I don't let my partner control me either.
If you really want to feel "manly" and "powerful" then stop being a pussy and stop making women think you are better ONLY because you are a man.
You gotta SHOW someone how manly you are. Don't brainwash people, faggots.

Attached: 551be2517db36a59f2b7d66542064c63.jpg (340x270, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/lH0EJGyRTkeo/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uk8OIzF44U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a cuck

Attached: 47F59945-F23E-41F1-BA03-B93559D13F57.jpg (630x385, 50K)

I liek my women how I liek my coffee

Ground up and in my freezer.

ok retatd

Attached: 1555839485771.jpg (960x700, 85K)

bring back coverture

Feminists are, by definition, weak. They require a state-mandated handicap on men to even come close to be on the same par as us, and even then they fuck it up.

Closet faggot. Just suck a dick.

I TYPE IN ALL CAPS despite being the initator of this conversation, and literally talking about an issue which the media already backs me on.
This VIRTUE SIGNALING makes me feel important for all those BOOKS I DIDN'T READ not making sense when other people QUOTE REAL SCIENCE.
I also love dressing like a woman and work out and do roids because I'm afraid my desire to be loved by my father like he loved my mother WILL BE EXPOSED.

Attached: EmmitTill.png (1074x1080, 1.13M)

Weak women can be cute though.

Attached: Shy Girl.jpg (378x638, 29K)

>Hot women are those who are not afraid to question my decisions to make their point clear to me since she is not an idiot.
Being stubborn foesn't mean she's not an idiot. Indeed, the more stupid a woman is, the louder she is, in general.
>If you really want to feel "manly" and "powerful" then stop being a pussy and stop making women think you are better ONLY because you are a man.
Men aren't better than women because they are men. They are better because they are smarter, stronger, and more rational.

Is this the faggiest post in the history of Jow Forums?

That's mean though. :(

Honk honk

Attached: 1556768805995.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

That is correct.

>Men aren't better than women because they are men. They are better because they are smarter, stronger, and more rational.
A+

Personally, I find weak women unappealing simply because they're useless. I grew up on a farm though so I'm probably biased.

Strength of women can show in different ways. If she want's to be like a man, that's not attractive at all. If she has strong morals and is confident in them - this is attractive.

Attached: 1555502659399.png (500x383, 78K)

>Personally, I find weak women unappealing simply because they're useless.
They are loving and caring though. :(

Honk Fren

Attached: warhammer_of_zillyhoo.png (490x563, 75K)

Shut up cuck, that's why even the leftist retarded women in our country rather have sex with me (un facho) than with a beta male like you

muscular women are ugly and are reserved for othe rmuscular woen'; totally agree

>stop making women think you are better ONLY because you are a man.

But thats fact, the avarage man is better than the avarage woman.
If you are worse than a woman you are failure at life and should proceed to kys.

Attached: 1553937526519.jpg (923x1600, 311K)

That's great that you have an opinion on women user. Super cool stuff.
Let's see what Uncle Adolf thought about women. Not to devalue your opinion, but I think people might want to hear the thoughts of the greatest leader in modern history, instead of some anonymous dude.
bitchute.com/video/lH0EJGyRTkeo/

Attached: cantdoshit.png (1000x1294, 2.78M)

is there not a /fag/ or /what?areyousomekindofgirl?/ board on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553428400837.jpg (596x544, 126K)

Cuck. Get off my board.
t. girl-type autist

Attached: 1552223299061.png (378x588, 316K)

That's what women SAY they want, but a lot of it is shored up by acting with the confidence as though you check all those boxes. Self-assuredness, user. You gotta act like you're captain america even if you're a shrimp

You can never tell if a drawing of an argie is meant to be a silhouette or not.

Fag.

>Physically capable and athletic, can gather and carry wood, loads of food, and of course children without issue
>Hips built for having children, well maintained but still high body fat levels ensures that her estrogen levels are high and can still run for survival purposes if need be.
Thicc with a feminine face is the best and there are absolutely 0 downsides, you cannot convince me otherwise.

Attached: 0a554bbc382169be041eda3a00e1bc08.jpg (291x400, 40K)

It's no mystery why right wing politics isn't popular with women. Right wing policies would lead to women having fewer sex partners.

Modern women view sex as an inevitable bodily function like taking a shit. Banning abortion and hormonal birth control is a process to enforce women's chastity again.

That’s really what 95% of feminism boils down to. Sex, and women believing they have supreme authority over it, and all that entails, at all times, and if you contradict them or oppose them in any way then you are "literally Hitler" and they will seek to destroy you in all forms to protect their power. I'm not even joking about that, if you view everything through that lens all of their actions make perfect sense and come into focus very clearly.

Women want into the work place, knowing it’s all shitty jobs and hard work for 99% of them and is usually soul crushing over all. Why? Because then they can have sex with whomever they want, whenever they want, they aren’t reliant on a husband for support so they can fuck around as they please.

Women want into colleges more and more and want more spaces for themselves creating a situation where only the athletes and the absolute smartest and hardest working men are going to be afforded spots, despite the fact the vast majority of programs these women join provide useless pieces of paper and no practical training that will amount to anything. Why? Because those degrees require damn near zero fucking effort, leaving them to spend all their time focused on the men, and that means they have insanely easy access to sex with athletic men, and have already weeded out the vast majority of men for potential "marriage material" (i.e. some loser to pay for their whoredom) so they don’t have to do all the work on their own out in society. Easy sex now, and setup for longer term situations down the line with some cuck to support them.

1/2

Attached: best girl.jpg (1110x888, 329K)

Women want easy and free access to birth control and abortions (while the "free" push isn’t as public at the moment, make no mistake it is coming), despite the damage it does to their bodies and the fact they're murdering the most innocent, weak, and vulnerable form of human life. Why? Because pregnancy and children make them far less appealing to fuck, and eat up much of their time and resources leaving them far less time TO fuck.

I can keep going, but that is ultimately what it all boils down to, pleasing their vaginas and keeping a stranglehold on men who wish to have access to their vaginas. Its why they both hate and fantasize about rape so much, it’s a man taking away all their power by sheer force and not submitting himself to them which they despise, but they also massively get off on the idea of being subjugated by someone standing up to them and realizing they cannot fight back and simply taking what he wants, that makes them wet, its why they write about it so god damned much that its frankly sickening.

It’s why they put each other down constantly, but never address female on female "slut shaming" and the like and only blame men for it. Because they know they do this to each other FAR more than men ever will, but they use it to try to increase their own value and may the best whore win. Its why they don’t give a fuck about "oppressed women" in the 2nd and 3rd world, because it’s never been about female freedom, it’s always been about individualistic desires to get wet and get off.

And on and on. When you stop and realize this, all female/feminist actions make much more sense. You don't have to wonder "why" they think about how they do about abortion, or pills, or college, or whatever else, the answer is ALWAYS "to please their vagina and hold power over men... basically, sex." They're very simple creatures when you get right down to it, their entire existence can be summed up in one word… pussy.

2/2

that means you are gay, you just haven't embraced the penis yet.

Humans are social animals. Best claim for strength is to have strong social environment.
People who would support you no matter how dangerous or costly it might be.

Reaching goals has nothing to do with strength.

I didn't mean physique, but behavior. Personally I like well built women.

>I'm a dominant guy and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE seeing a strong girl giving everything she's got to reach her goal
>I'm a dominant guy
Doubt.

Women only have morals because of social norms. Women today if raised properly can act properly, but put in say a college environment will fall to the vices of that environment. Women need to be taught and led, first by their father, then by their husband.

At least your reply was funny and understandable.
Everyone else is just repeating what their daddy told them while growing up.
"Dominate women because if not you are worthless". Exactly how a beta male would act.
"Ok, dad. I have to prove to others this so I can be accepted because I doubt of myself"

I don't need my dad to tell me (and he rarely spoke on the subject) that women will go with whatever social norms exist, and whem they jew is controlling the social norms, you're in for a bad time

>Women only have morals because of social norms.
same goes for men. Have you been raised by savages you would be a savage. It's pretty unfair to dehumanize whamen like that, when this applies to us as well.

But what I'm saying is generally a man can keep his morals even when surrounded by people with different morals. Women don't have that kind of will. They will go from a good christian girl to a heathen depending on the situation

I get the first point. Although questioning doesn't mean yelling.

Second point: there is no absolute of what "smart" is. If you think a number like IQ can define your absolute understanding of the world you are wrong, there are many ways of showing intelligence other than getting the first 10 points of the test based in interpretation (which is not absolute) and then just guessing.
Being stronger doesn't mean being better, it should be clear why unless you are a cave man.
Rationality is also not absolute. If what you want to say is that women tend to act on feelings more rather than stopping and thinking also doesn't mean men are better.

I would say all of this is a just a weakness of man that women 'intelligently' exploit.

Then you are telling me that you think of yourself as superior to other human being because you like it.
This is what shows how your only goal in life is fucking chicks.
My happiness is not based in sexual desire, thanks for replying.

Agreed.

Very good point.

Then tell me how a priest rapes children in a church. How do they go from christian boys into rapist huh?
Think before you answer

My nigga

also "generally men" doesn't mean anything when you are generalizing all women yourself.

Not gonna bother reading all that cringe but fit girl thread

Attached: 1512177553006.png (937x1171, 1.05M)

Attached: 1515526511838.jpg (1000x667, 182K)

Attached: ce7c5868-e3f7-465a-acbb-54bc3c90a817.jpg (475x750, 70K)

lol, go ahead.

It does, becaise exceptions don't disprove a rule. People go from being those little alter boys being raped to being homo pedos who in turn touch little kids in church. There will always be scum of the earth, that's just a fact, but you can see an upstanding girl become a "party animal" in order to fit in in a short amount of time. Far shorter than a man

You are a faggot and a subhuman KYS.

Attached: 190528170759645232.jpg (800x448, 54K)

Ok, I had my fun with this "mostly all girls" kind of girls.
This doesn't mean I feel totally attracted to her personally, I just want to have sex as she also wants to have sex.
Now this doesn't mean that I thought they were inferior in any way.
I would search to please them as she would like to please me.
I don't mind doing all the work while fucking her although it's really nice to see she seeks mutual satisfaction.

Based and Auspilled.

I've seen this many times
Exception not the rule, cuck.

You see that's the thing. Women don't find pleasure in a straightforward manner the way men do. You need to play games with their mind (by that I mean avoid showing your hand) there always has to be a shimmer of doubt that you could go for another woman and that you have options open.

Same, my ex was a good baptist til she got with her heathen kike friendgroup. And she knew the jew shit and still hung out with them. I took the long and arduous process of redpilling her and she still falls for the tricks. Women are social lemmings

You make em choose. Them, or you. And if it's them, you move on. It can be hard but it's the only way.

Attached: 1545564924936.png (674x7920, 772K)

Yes, you always must have another options and show that to them so they don't only won't lose the chance but also get jealous and excited.
Women also need to do things to call our attention: certain clothing, make up, and look uninsterested asking questions to you to see how much you persist. Things like "oh yeah? I see", "hmmm ok" in a flirty way (without saying no directly by the way, when they strictly say no you need to stop).

Now I don't see how they are inferior because of this, they could say men are inferior because of what I explained before.

Important:
In the world most guys are called beta male as most girls are called sluts.
Women give men their body, Men give women their posesions, time, and money.
Most people of both genders fall for others like idiots, some are intelligent -> either good people or manipulators

Attached: 1545563229451.jpg (750x600, 113K)

Me gusta este fetiche tambien amigo

Attached: images(50).jpg (505x608, 23K)

That's because men are naturally more contrarian. Anyway, that's how we go back to my original post, which says what strength in women is attractive. While less women are able to go against social grain, in harmony with their own morals, they are out there and they're quality women.

They aren't inferior, but their place is not leading at the head of the pack.

Damn, I hope you don't get manipulated by a gorgeous woman like that.
I guess you would look inferior for falling for her, don't you think?

More pics of her?

Attached: 1545362753848.jpg (1080x1585, 295K)

Attached: 1540825059891.jpg (1309x515, 213K)

Attached: 1540824866314.jpg (1000x834, 190K)

Attached: 1535225844473.jpg (925x588, 218K)

Attached: 1532255113307.jpg (1074x1126, 474K)

Yup, fake it until you make it

Attached: 1494175628705.jpg (887x2141, 660K)

Attached: 1491425856722.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Attached: 1464445226892.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

user hitting on bitches of Jow Forums

Attached: 1531338046935.jpg (1131x652, 393K)

I mean the fact that you don't see it for cultural reasons doesn't mean they can't be like total bitches to both guys and girls and make them know their place.
And if you are talking about taking decisions for a group, there is a good example of a bank lead by women which didn't get crushed by a crisis.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uk8OIzF44U

These women were exceptionally good at the decision they took, not all women are like these, as I said before, Some people of both genders are actually smart.

The approach of the video is based on that all men just go all in. I don't agree with that, they just took a wrong choice.

>Ground up and in my freezer.

Personally I just like them on my dick... if they are attractive. The ugly and fat ones can be grounded up and shoved into the freezer, though.

Attached: same-scene-two-views.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

pets are cute too

Not true. Men have natural instincts to protect women, children, and sacrifice themselves as we know by nature that we are less valuable. Women before pregnancy are by nature extremely selfish and will do anything to survive the "social hierarchy" as they know they cannot physically compete in it. Without a proper father women will never have children and thus be permanently selfish because she doesn't realize that the only reason why she is valuable is because of her ability to make babies.

Attached: 1476657642472.jpg (1725x1133, 721K)

>No shy gf to love and protect while she slowly works on her social anxiety with me in like a library or something
Why even live?

Attached: 1541591002771.jpg (1384x855, 197K)

kek. dogs are better than women. thats why we took them hunting and not the worthless thots.

Attached: 1541594915971.jpg (900x1493, 426K)

I want her to be reserved and good mother material. If that's what being a strong woman is than sure. But Strength of mind means jackshit if it means she's jewed and no way of being unjewed

calm down, canuck. Go back to Canada before you do something that's illegal in the USA

Attached: 1541594537284.jpg (1320x904, 402K)

The story's a lot more complicated than that, guy. I knew it and didn't "fall for her" because I'm not a little boy. I knew every step of the way that if certain things didn't change it wouldn't work, and things didn't change so I left. You trying to bait me or project an inferiority complex is laughable

Attached: 1540824979212.jpg (790x1155, 339K)