Why do spics pretend their race is beautiful ?

They always larp as "we wuz Aztec and shit nigga, fuck huwite peepo".
Don't they realize their race is so fucking ugly and hideous? They unironically believe this ape face goblina is beautiful because "fuck eurocentric standards of beauty homs, our monkey face women are hotter"

Attached: MV5BMTk0NzUxOTczN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjM5MTIxNjM@._V1_.jpg (1151x978, 353K)

I live in California which is absolutely inundated in spics, and they're so fucking obese and ugly.

Then I come on Jow Forums and it's all "latina women are so attractive and sexy."

Do you people not live around them? They're so fucking fat, misshapen, and primitive.

Attached: 1558329582749.jpg (1125x753, 999K)

Young south american women are definitely better looking than young african ones.

>we wuz Aztecs n shit
well, they quite literally were, what's your point?

The spics that immigrate to you're third world country are terrible , agreed. The rich ones though, that's a whole different discussion.

Shes not that bad

Attached: 1.png (750x1334, 1.75M)

Maybe because you pretend that they're ugly or that they would even want to fuck your pasty ass?

Attached: 1556403470731.jpg (640x640, 96K)

T. Spic

haha white fags

spic women have tiny asses and broad shoulders and absolutely no waist and are usually fat. yuck

Your women are shit, beaner

What kinda spics are you refering to?

Yeah and they all have really fucked up teeth, no one ever talks about that.

I was gonna go for the whole ">american,mutt,56%" thing , but i remembered a crucial thing before of just starting a retarded exchange of insults.
What you see as pretty was marked by European standars.
Natives had they own Beauty standars too.
you can see this on the little remains of paints,statues or anything left from before

Injus are fucking hideous, deal with it

what i am trying to say is that , on they society , thats a ok standar, they look good on the "Inju" society and whats pretty for you,migth not be for them
Its a different view point,nothing else

And your women are ours pussy... all those centuries of comfort just to hand them over to us

Attached: 1541952389041.png (400x616, 253K)

Look in the mirror lately? You are NO prize you mutt...And yes you ARE a mutt.

Kek this is how I feel about yellow fever fags. They go on and on about muh high iq trad subservient qt waifus, but this description is so unrealistic. If you live around alot of them, you learn it's quite the opposite of all the memes and expectations.

Keep coping you wetbacks

Because these fuckers literally destroyed their genetic line via human sacrifice. Tens of thousands of years of human evolution, humans breeding with other attractive humans, becoming more & more attractive with each generation, onlyto have that attractiveness BTFO in few hundred years by violent, crazy, bloodthirsty cultists who demanded only the most attractive be sacrificed to their violent, crazy, bloodthirsty god.

You are talking about american spics. Indigenous people are considered hideous everywhere in latin america even when the average spic is not good looking.

Her smile seems genuine. Her teeth are in excellent shape. She's a reasonable weight. Above average.

i can actually agree on that, they dont seem atractive
But yet again, i mantain my argument about different view points on beauty

Kek it's true. Don't mexishits always say "mejorar la raza?" E.g. "bleach my own Shitskin genes with lighter skinned people"

you white faggots will be lucky to have that in your future

Attached: 1552048015529.jpg (1080x1350, 176K)

>no sacrifice until their last few centuries
>only sacrificing top-tier specimens despite nobility being both taller and more attractive than plebs
>sacrifice to a single god
go away reddit, you know less than nothing about Mesoamerica. This has nothing to do with their ugliness but goddamn read a book nigger

No, Tyron, we all think this bitch is ugly af

Wetbacks? Or future white female breeders?

Attached: mstud.jpg (456x634, 28K)

Kek, You gotta get em before 14, because by 20 they'll have 4 kids and be 200lbs.

I tough that was the american standar

>Then I come on Jow Forums and it's all "latina women are so attractive and sexy."
Those are all latina girls trying to get us to give them our European seed.

Attached: colonize me whiteboy.jpg (1229x981, 196K)

Kek at this point yeah, since all you see is 4'9" goblina everywhere. I actually get surprised when I see a regular middle class white girl anywhere now a days. Of course there are plenty of fat white trash women too, but its cool, they all get fucked by Tyrone. Nothing of value lost. But then again if you meet an attractive white woman over 23 with no kids or husband, she's, crazy, a career women, a roastie, or all of the above. So, it is what it is.

it is

Attached: freedom.jpg (339x461, 47K)

American woman loves mexican dick.

Attached: 20907125_10159240476835088_1624060866_o[1].jpg (915x1395, 164K)

its a bit sad.
I am also a bit surprised to see an actual answer instead of just insults from you user.

>last few centuries
>code word for hundreds of years
wow spic cope made its way to canada

what an ugly mongrel nose

It is. Haha, you should be surprised as now all Jow Forums is, is %99 shills or edgelord MayMay fags that just want to vent online by talking shit to strangers instead of having real discussions with anons. But what's to expect of spergs who can't function in the real world anyway?

>Maggie Gylenhaal

Attached: Toong_AA.JPG.jpg (180x244, 11K)

The rich ones aren't mestizos (spics) they're usually just Europeans

lol

yes burger, century means 100 years, very good job

Attached: 1512780146949.jpg (991x644, 65K)

>Xotchil Vega de las Colinas Ardientes, denominada Mexicana más atractiva de todos los siglos.
The Spanish would have fainted upon gazing at her visage, don't you dare mock the greatest beauty ever concieved by the natives of the new world.

Didn’t most of the current Hispanics kill the Aztecs with Spanish conquistadors help

Leaf piss of to your tax hell and get sanded by habebeb

That's how I feel about Meds desu.

That's because you only get the predominantly-indigenous Spics. The European Latinos (aka those who have more white in them aka castizos) have no need to invade their countries.

Attached: somos_4.jpg (2493x1497, 3.17M)

>The European Latinos (aka those who have more white in them aka castizos) have no need to invade their countries.
No such thing. After crossing the Mexican American borders all you'll find are cannibal oompa-loompas, spear wielding lizard men in an eternal war against the united Large Ape tribes in the southern cone.

>They always larp as "we wuz Aztec and shit
What, Source!? My ancestors were full Spanish, my great great grandfather was Captain Don Julio. WE WUZ CONQUISTADOR N SHEEEIT

Attached: 1530858111843.gif (320x240, 552K)

Often times I imagine whiteys saying we wuz ____ and shit and feel embarrassed for them, even if they think they are doing a good thing. But really, I dont think you know how to use this cringe meme. Mexicans claim they are Aztecs because... they were cumskin.

Mamacita....

Okay low t

Mexico doesn't count. It can get nuked for all I care.

Ay, que linda piernocitas.

This is what the low t nazi is afraid of.

because Latinas are rated more desirable than white women due to their East Asian Mongoloid features. Latinas know this because they know they get more attention from white men and all other races of men.

Attached: F2-large.jpg (660x358, 76K)

nope. women aren't attracted to "males" with East Asian Mongoloid features. that's why white male-mestiza female is more common than the inverse.

Let's be honest here do any of you have ever seen a white Mexican? I'm yet to see one

This ismost of humanity would like if ALL people fucked anything that moves like parasites, rather than seeking for an provider Alpha with beautiful features.

Attached: Female Abos.jpg (406x308, 30K)

I think that Mexicans look like Filipinos

>spics
Well some of them are attractive, you just cherry picked a bad example
All races have their beauties and uglies - yes even negroes

Sure there is not a single creature as beautiful and refined as a american.

Attached: Murica fuck yeah!.jpg (625x510, 73K)

I don't know, she's kinda cute.

you should see the part of madrid I'm living in. it is completely infested with aztecs. They are all just as you describe them its insane.

The only latina women I've met that are gorgeous are as white as they come, ergo, they do not have aztec blood in them.

Remember, whenever anyone talks about latina women being pretty, they're talking about the ones that didn't race mix. Go figure.

Attached: Virgin vs Chad.png (2664x1090, 366K)

same here fren. the only dumbfucks who think spics are attractive are the ones who dont have to be around spics. califags know the truth. they are sub-human filth.

Attached: this.jpg (225x225, 9K)

What's up with that Asian in the corner?

"not bad"? That's not saying much, is it.

Wait cunts, let me show you what these young termite abos look like naked.
HOLD ONTO YOUR COCKS BLOKES

Attached: 040E5B22-C249-40C1-B0A2-73749588A934.png (320x480, 190K)

Attached: ay.jpg (226x258, 9K)

How does it feel like knowing I am living off your taxes?

Attached: 1558339832500.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Fucking kek

LOL, no. when they say Latinas are attractive they refer to Amerindian or mixed looking Mongoloid Latinas. their Asian features are also what makes Asian women more attractive than white women.

Amerindians or cholas aren't Latinas. Latinas are mestizas, castizas, criollas, they look like pic related.
You don't see them in America tho, because they don't have the need to emigrate, like this guy said

Attached: 1554626657450.jpg (937x1171, 231K)

it feels like you'll be the first one to get lynched when the race war starts.

They don't really hate white people or think they are really hot, most of them have a massive complex about wanting to be white and thirsting for white guys.

That's a nigger, not a spic.

so many triggered spics kek

This bitch ain't a spic. That's like calling a full blooded Apache a goddamn Anglo or Cracker.

She's 100% Oaxacan native. An Inyun.

We have all the lefties on our side. Your people is even ashamed of the October 12. Good luck.

Attached: 1558340694331.jpg (640x300, 112K)

Same applied to Irish, Italians, and many other Europeans.

MUM!!?

Keep you inju ass wetback

what's the October 12 ?

Most spics are 85% inju

She’s cute tho

To be fair,if I had spend month in the see with nothing but males, I would have considered anything with female shape fuckable

A spic has to be at least 56% white. 85%? that be Injun. Won't look mixed.

A spic has to look fully mongrel to almost white.

If I were Spanish and Cortez burned my boats, I would probably breed her.

Ironically she’s not a mutt goblins, she’s a pure blooded India i.e the type of people who keep hopping the border

Kek! I live in Chicago and can confirm.

Attached: 40e65fb1ac4b98cb594e086b72fea83f.jpg (512x512, 57K)

All women are ugly on the inside.

How the hell did any of you ever breed any of them? Is alcoholism that rampant in Straya?

Spic bitch at 15 and 30.

She is fucking hideous

Ayy Caramba, they have big ass though so your arguement is wrong xdddddd

The only sub human trash here is white racists.

Spotted the jew

Black Jack Pershing tried to warn us user.

Never underestimate the depths a man will sink to when he hasn't got laid in a while and wants to get his dick wet.