The Jow Forums bots are ignoring the happening

This IS A CALL TO ALL REAL POSTERS THAT ARE NOT BOTS.

YOU NEED TO DIG IN ON ----------------------------
DEWAYNE CRADDOCK

This guy was not just a disgruntled employee.
this man had an agenda.
You have an agenda when you kill that many people.
you have motive
and plans.

Its like the VEGAS shooter - there was something there and authorities know damn well what was going on there. Well something is going on here. and its deep.

Theories---
he was a nation of islam member.

Attached: BLACK POWER RISING .jpg (1891x848, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/
usbreakingnews.net/2019/06/01/dewayne-craddock-photo-army-bio-of-virginia-beach-shooter/
heavy.com/news/2019/05/dewayne-craddock/
conservativefiringline.com/dewayne-craddock-virginia-beach-gunman/
mylife.com/dewayne-craddock/e346068733872
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are correct, he had a motive. Did he kill himself?

nope the cops killed that muslim communist nigger

also goes by the alias Dewayne Hamilton. isnt it insane how a shooting that has 11 deaths is a total non story. compare it to the synagogue shooting where 1 person was killed and it was wall to wall coverage

Finally! Now black people can hold mass shootings over white people's head anymore.

(((allegedly))) the police had a big shootout with this guy. I find it all a little hard to believe.

I guess you havnt been paying attention with the 'workplace shooting' which is just another name for mass shootings that involved a black gunman

I fucking hate the media for covering this up. . .among other things...

it was hoax jim don't the jewish bolsheviks brainwash you into diarament for the jew zionists

remember quiet non publicized no body no crime

It hasn't stopped them in the past. Don't hold your breath.

Attached: 1559418091332.jpg (608x808, 70K)

>Well something is going on here. and its deep.
lol

Attached: 1529912500884.jpg (1035x732, 404K)

>the cops killed that muslim communist nigger

Happy ending
/thread

bump all DeWayne threads

We need to let the MSM know that we aren't going to let this one slip

fucking muslim shooter
bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/

Nobody here cares that a spook killed a bunch of government employees.

cant belive Nidal Hasan was never charged with terrorism????

bump

?

Attached: mediablackout.png (1014x544, 196K)

Sooooooooo why isn't anyone mentioning how much this is going to ripple through the city of Virginia Beach? The public works projects are going to be so fucked up for 2 years because of this.

Can't help, falling asleep
but have a bump and godspeed user

Attached: 1554770325940.jpg (640x800, 65K)

this photo is a bit suspicious. I know the shills love to say things like "real life shootings arent like the movies" but this guy is covered in so much blood, he looks like he's on the set filming for a gore fest movie

Attached: virginia shitting.jpg (1024x739, 187K)

NOI doesn't advocate mass-murder, though. I'm not trying to white-knight for Farrakhan, but we should at least be accurate. One of his long-term goals is to STOP black men from committing so many murders.

>He “was still employed” by the city at the time of the attack, according to David L. Hansen, the Virginia Beach city manager. “He had a security pass like all employees had and he was authorized to enter the building,” Mr. Hansen said.

>He “was still employed”
why they put that in quotes.

I knew he was black because the MSM took so long to release a picture, and most of them still haven't. If he'd been white, they would've plastered his picture all over the news within hours of the incident. Coulters Law is real. When theres a media blackout, its because its a black.

can you elaborate a little on that?

what is even your point

>nation of islam member who may have been a mossad sleeper agent

why his his in black and white?

The white mass shooters are missing.

that there is funny business going on

There was a report he was a fired ex employee.

It is strange that it takes a little digging to find a pic of this one.
>b...but the media isn't trying to brainwash us...
I wish people would wake up but it's getting worse. Every.Single.Day.

Last thread I tried commenting on refused to accept my post. Surely coincidence but annoying as I was trying to bump it off the last page.

Quoting the source

He was a terrorist?
- killed many people
- killing in public government office
- bonus points for Islam

but they literally just said he still worked there and had his security card. if he was fired previously he wouldn't have that security card. very strange

Wait, I forget, did that nigger that shot all of those fags get beaten by grandpa at the country music festival? Or does a nigger still hold the US record for most mass kills?

paddock destroyed his score

If only people in the USA were allowed to carry guns, this would never have happened

I dont understand it was a government
building that was clearly a No Gun Zone
Did he not see the sign?

You mean jewish shooters?

Attached: aa62b4746aed8a8fa7140e545d80eff385c1f97680f991d3babbde939aa214fe.png (740x733, 508K)

Farrakhan is first and foremost a black man, and secondly a Muslim. Of course he would never advocate mass murder.

you fina open up yourself to an attack the likes you will always regards...blacks are mass killer too

How many jews did he kill?

>be terrorist
>somehow got linked to Islam
you cucks need to set your priorities straight

Attached: 1558997013513s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

if you see jew news reporting on the story, then its possible there was a jew in the mix. so far I haven't seen any Jews, but you never know. they like to insert themselves into the pity party

Surprisingly, Paddock only got 10 more kills. But that wounded count is where Paddock stands head and shoulders above. I can't even be upset with Mateen, since he picked his targets with a definite purpose. Who was the nigger that the cops sent in a robot with an explosive to dig out? I forget.

There's no difference

Attached: goodgoys.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

So you fags are really going to latch on to this? This guy isn't black, he's African American. His white genes caused him to do this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505024921_Instagram.jpg (1080x1049, 582K)

I believe it was the cop slaughterer in Dallas with the amazing gun skill, don't remember his name

>James Fields
lol

also, where's the pulse nightclub shooter, or the san bernardino shooters?

oh boy this shit is getting slid hard

and guess wat user, the bodycams will NEVER be released.

>its another mossad false flag as fucking always

nigger

>mass shooting in muttrica
>nothingnew.jpg

You missed the point ya dumb nigger.

We know that there are people of all races that do shootings. posting a picture of "Some" almost white people isn't saying a damn thing.

I am saying that this guy is connected to ISLAM. Its being eluded to that there is a media cover up in the editor rooms at the MSM.

You forgot two

Attached: 1556497998712.jpg (1242x1148, 495K)

>EPIC NIGGER COPE

Attached: 1559353098830.jpg (608x871, 78K)

BOOOOM
that

Damn I had to hover over your flag to get the name of your country because that's just how unimportant it is. Didn't the guy in A Knight's Tale pretend he was from your country or something?

Doner. The bottom left corner

Fucking bump

Do not let this shit slide like the MSM is.

We need diggers. This is a call to people that know how to do this shit. We need to get inside his family ties. And everything.
I need database assimilation by 0 900

Why are you responding to obvious bait?

>this man had an agenda and motive and plans
But that's impossible because he's a nigger

Attached: 1553475504730.gif (511x512, 105K)

is the "Islam convert" thing 100% verified?

haven't read it anywhere else other than Jow Forums

Naw, it was that nigger Micah Johnson. Killed five cops and shot seven more and two civilians. The black supremacist.

Dorner was the nigger that threw grenades in his commanding officer's tent while deployed. Pretty sure.

>The gunman killed his first victim in a car in the parking lot before he entered the building, police said. Inside, he killed people on each of the three main floors.

very strange

Attached: DeWayne Craddock.jpg (799x489, 85K)

usbreakingnews.net/2019/06/01/dewayne-craddock-photo-army-bio-of-virginia-beach-shooter/

Sam Hyde framed every one of them.

nobody died at sandy hook though

>Craddock lived at a Virginia Beach apartment complex, the Adkins Reserve complex, by himself.
>Two of Craddock's neighbors Amanda Archer, 22, and her roommate, Cassetty Howerin, 23, said Craddock was a creature of habit who was usually home on Fridays, so seeing him leaving early Friday was out of the ordinary.
>They both said he was very short on words and never seemed to have visitors.
>“No pet, no wife, no visitors, no nothing,” Howerin said. “I’ve never even seen that man take groceries up to his apartment.”

>Howerin said Craddock was very buff and she sometimes saw him wearing gym shirts. “If you think about a ‘meathead’ at the gym, that’s him. He was jacked,” she added.
>Howerin said Craddock had a deep love for his cars, which along with the Subaru included a silver Camaro. That love, Howerin said, was why she believed Craddock had at least four cameras perched from various windows and above the door of his two-bedroom apartment. He used small wooden planks to create make-shift stands for the cameras adorning his windows.
>Neighbors say authorities knocked down his door sometime Friday night and towed his Chevrolet Camaro.

these two downstairs neighbors seem to keep real close tabs on the comings and goings on Craddock

Islam rises up

At this point, does anyone even care anymore? another day, another mass shooting by some crazy schizo/mossad. Its all so tiresome...

Attached: 170.png (1200x800, 454K)

YUEP

i cant find shit on this guy

doesn't mention islam or muslim shit

Thats a very astute observation.

And with their "news story" they demonize keeping your property secure and safe. shit tons of people use cameras at their places.

Dude they will just call you a racist. There is no use debating these savages. Realize that now.

this guy seemed like he was paranoid about something. i doubt the cameras were for his cars.

out of like 15 news websites, I found 1 with a picture of him.

What the actual fuck is this cover up...

heavy.com/news/2019/05/dewayne-craddock/

This reminds me a lot of that black guy who got arrested in MA last year with a ton of military weapons telling police he was looking into some kind of virus. Anyone remember that?

I got really suspicious when I couldn't find his picture. I found this article after trying three search engines.
The stories don't make sense. Something is fishy.
conservativefiringline.com/dewayne-craddock-virginia-beach-gunman/

I see Don Lemon finally snapped.

No, Dorner was the LAPD Cop/Navy Reservist who went on a rampage because he got pushed out of LAPD for trying to rat on other cops for treating niggers badly.

LAPD cornered him at a cabin in Big Bear up in the mountains, and threw tear gas canisters inside and burned down the cabin. Same thing they did to that guy who formed The Order.

black is good
they need to push this, why do you think they stoped giving name or picture in france for "criminal' of arabic or nigger descent. It is scary in some way, that they are ready to change reality to push people to support an agenda which at the end will fuck them.

what are the odds these guys are sleeper agents. one day they get order 66 and go nuts

# # # B U M P
#
#
B
U
M
P

true funny that every left wing "terrorist' have no agenda behing there shooting and that the media forgot them really fast.

Did anyone back up the YT video that he cited in his manifesto. I checked it out yesterday; but it was just some "fuk whypepo" nigger rant. It might help exposing the bias against the whites.

I remember that. Dude was packing some serious fucking heat, saying he was on some sort of mission and was CIA if I remember right.

Something was off about that, I mean the guy was crazy if you just take it at face value, but he was also packing considerable heat, including several NFA weapons and such. Dude was ready for a fucking firefight and he just led the police right in and told them to take him.

Government employees aren't just called into the office and told to hand in their shit and get out.
You're told that you're being let go and they give you a couple weeks to keep working while you look for another job.

Someone needs to FOIA the ATF for his paperwork on any suppressor purchases. It's an NFA item, so whatever the fuck his legal name is, he did paperwork to get that suppressor for his .45 most likely.

Only reason the media isn't going absolutely apeshit about suppressors right now is because they don't want a black mans face all over the news. They want to push that mass shootings are specifically a white male phenomenon.

why
do they wipe these pages
mylife.com/dewayne-craddock/e346068733872

It makes it look like a cover up - perhaps the authorities should fuck off and stop thinking. The police are really fucking stupid.

Also reminder about the nigger who got busted twice with two different compounds in two different states training "school shooters" and reminder both camps had dead kids found in them.

i can't find shit on the manifesto. Im getting frustrated

Bump

Attached: 1DA1D789-570A-4474-8826-BF065C361B46.png (658x476, 64K)