Women only seem bad or evil when they don't want you. Prove me wrong, Jow Forums

Women only seem bad or evil when they don't want you. Prove me wrong, Jow Forums.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_laurencebradford_files_2018_03_women-at-work-1200x800.jpg (960x640, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0oI9iB2haBq
vocaroo.com/i/basedUWRFVvpoz
vocaroo.com/i/s1WX29zMNxck
vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1VLYt5l7i
youtube.com/watch?v=XSVwQ5LcMLo
vocaroo.com/i/s1j6Ywq2Z0MZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like a virgin

Nope. Snownigger women want me and i still feel bad for their men for being cucked

t. Light haired med

No one thinks women are evil, we think they are stupid and overly ruled by emotional impulses.

this goes both ways
evil women seem good if you think they want you

HAVE. SEX. YOU. FUCKING. INCELS.

You made this thread just to say that, don't lie. Also >>>brit/pol/ with you.

FOR FUCK SAKE, JUST HAVE SEX MATE

>Women only seem bad or evil when they don't want you. Prove me wrong, Jow Forums.

Women would still be bad or evil even if they did want me. It's mutually exclusive.

You first, fucking ave a line poster.

Just admit she hurt your feelings, that's why you're like this.

Pretty much this, but we need a solid balance. Right now in the west, emotion is too dominant

They're manipulative. Not all are, but many are.

You're defo a woman, and you're a femcel which is why you're on Jow Forums. Jow Forums has chads but no stacies

But so are men, and people in general.

I started hating women once I started fucking a lot of them.

No. They suck when you're married to them as well.

Not necessarily. A woman might want me but also fucks niggers. That’s bad user. Rotted fruit.

lol no. There is less drama between a bull dike and a straight man that with the stupid cunt that's in love with you but is a complete cheating whore that wants to destroy your life.

Straight women are fucked in the head. The most dangerous woman in your life is the woman that wants you or loves you... including your own fucking mother.

Look at how modern whores are. They abort most of the pregnancies they ever have and fantasize about killing their own kids or their husbands.

You're more likely to be murdered by your own mom, wife, or girlfriend than a random whore on the street.

Oh great it's another "have sex incel!" poster
No you dumb fuck.
Plenty of women have found me attractive and complimented me in the past. No they weren't 10/10 perfect models or any bullshit, but no.
If all the breeding age women out there wanted my cock, I STILL would have the same beliefs. Because feelings don't matter. Only the truth matters, and that's why we're here and not on reddddit.
Don't forget to SAGE, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Oof. That one hit home for me. Too true brother

look up how many women are killed by their partners. I think a lot of men think women are bad and hide it to have a normal life until it becomes too much.

what is very frustrating about them is that they are generally unintelligent and live their whole life based on their instincts (i.e. emotions)
similar to animals

Attached: brain gf.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

Why do women get mad when you don't give them attention or resources? I thought they were independent now?

all women are whores

Merkel, Dilma, Kirchner, May,... didn't want their entire countries then.

This is the mindset of women. They literally think that the only solution to disliking someone is to kill or ban them from all spaces.
Thus, any problems given with the social grooming of women by media in this age can only be a threat to them personally.
And since women cannot overpower men, they naturally resort to the one thing they can offer, offspring in return for safety. In this case, OP user is trying to suggest you won't get that offspring if you don't make her happy.
She is also playing another heavy cover in the idea that women are inherently good people.

>Prove me wrong
I've rejected women's advances before b/c they seemed to be bad or evil.
>one told me she was polyamorous and I knew she was in a "serious" relationship. Literally told me she was interested in my dick.
>one was very vocal about herself having Borderline Personality Disorder.
>one confessed early on that she had contracted genital herpes from a previous partner.
>etc.
All of these women seemed to be bad choices to become involved with much less stick my dick in.

Attached: wallpaper.jpg (1846x1212, 381K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0oI9iB2haBq

Femcels are a meme.
It's a tranny.

No? I could care less if a woman wants me. I don’t get angry. But most women are loose nowadays.

I was about ot have sex with a chick once and asked her in earnest if she was clean...she said, no I've got herpes. I was like holy shit, honesty.

I do.

Cute. Show tits

So true, only retards believe women have agency enough to be subversive. In reality most of what they do is just a test to find out whether you are reliable or if you are weak and will cave to their negging/manipulation.

Does your imam know you're gay?

Shut the fuck up incel.

fuck off owen jones you absolute embarrassment

When they are into you your mind is warped by hormones. You have it backwards.

vocaroo.com/i/basedUWRFVvpoz

Can I have sex with you? post boi Pucci plz

Tranny confirmed.

vocaroo.com/i/s1WX29zMNxck

This.

>only seem bad or evil when they don't want you
Guess you never had insane girlfriends

No. But you sound like a white knight cuck.

This Muppet's off his rocker after a hit of spice.
What an absolute melt.

as Jim Morrison succinctly said *women seem wicked when you're unwanted*

in my experience they're only evil when they think they have you, have power over you via pussy power or have some other kind of leverage over you.

if women don't want me they ignore me.
if women want me they're on their best behaviour.

so OP is either a woman or has no experience with women. women don't tend to misbehave unless you put them in a position whereby it seems beneficial, as in, making untoward advances when they're obviously not interested in you, putting them on the spot, making them feel it necessary to make an example of you for all undesirable men out there, or if they have leverage over you and can use it to their advantage to fulfill their needs.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1VLYt5l7i
I'd fuck your mother and give you a brother mate
Shut the fuck up you fat incel.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSVwQ5LcMLo
yeah OP is definitely owen jones

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

people getting pussy overloook redflags

have intact genitals

Kind of,
If a woman is doing objectively evil and degenerate things but she is promising you sexual reward then you won’t have any problem with it.

sell me your slag sister anglo.

sounds like every Jow Forums jannie ever

>fat
Try again faggot, I'm technically slightly underweight according to BMI

Not an ounce of banter in your body. You just be Welsh.

Start lifting you fucking skinny twink

They are evil, when they can not want a man per se.

Seriously lads, just have sex and you'll be much happier. Promise.

I can lift my body weight
And when it comes to easy lifts like other people from behind, I can lift others up to 6 stone above my weight.
I prefer to keep FIT over being swole.

You type that like it is a wrong opinion to have. Are you a woman or a cuck?

wrong, my ex was an evil cunt and I told her so every other day.

>have sex incels

argument dropped lol, I can have sex. I’ve had many chances but never taken them up. im traditional. Have messed around with girls though, I regret doing such thing. You sound like a sad Anglo that wants to watch the world burn. Your ancestors would be ashamed. Go drink your onions milk now. And maybe donate a few more hundred bucks to a tiddy streamer

Literally this. But
>Jow Forums women are generally stupid
>also Jow Forums: why can't they take responsability for their actions?
If we acknowledge that women are stupid, we must also acknowledge that are men are to blame for the current problems in the sexual market, since they had the knowledge and the power to prevent it, but still allowed it to happen for some reason.
A society that fails to control its women is a society that will collapse from withim.

aros allan o gymru ti'n disgusting cuck

Attached: welsh pepe.png (1024x1024, 594K)

Kek, it even says cuk in your id.

This

Love you all. No homo.
vocaroo.com/i/s1j6Ywq2Z0MZ

I have a long term girlfriend, and get more than my share of looks and attention and offers for sex from various women that are in my life, and I still think they're lying, evil whores. Or I suppose to be more accurate, 3/4 of them are. The rest are okay. And I do love my girlfriend, who is more redpilled than I am, but it did take a lot of work to get her to that point. Still, not every woman is bad. Just most of them.

Actually Anglo, I like you now. As long as your kidding around. I’ll have sex, but only when I’m married. Sorry Charlie

Attached: 1485481999807619.png (375x523, 304K)

Stop taking drugs. It's immoral.

Attached: Peter-Hitchens.jpg (760x445, 99K)

Wish we could go on a hunting trip bud.

>women seem wicked when you are unwanted

You can only be cucked if you have a gf / wife / girl you love.

>oy vey goy engage in hedonistic pursuits and stop focusing on what we're doing

Attached: 1546059946416.jpg (124x115, 3K)

You are right, all women are evil, lying, thieving, troublemaking scumbags, BUT you overlook those qualities in the one you happen to be fucking. Women act this way because they know that some guy will always put up with her shit if he ever wants to get laid.

I don't want them

this
unironically OP sounds like he's pinging

Morality man is a massive degenerate behind the scenes.

I just fucking know you're Polish mate.

>all women are evil, lying, thieving, troublemaking scumbags
Especially your mum.

Do you want hard cocks instead?

Okay:
False rape accusation of my best friend so she can get rid of him to pursue me because I landed a well paying job.
It didn't work out for her because I don't believe whamen, and asked my friend if this was true.

Attached: 390.jpg (508x519, 43K)

They actually are bad and evil to men they don't want, though. They have to be if they want to survive.

Also: go fuck yourself and remove your shitty thread.

Mine was probably worse than most. Really, she had kids with 3 different guys, never married, was always engaging in these short term relationships, and fucking other guys between, as well

Are you nice to ugly bitches you don't want?

no, if girls all suddenly turned good and found good white husbands, I'd be fine with that, even if it doesn't include me (also white)
>inb4 cuck
I can prove that too, because whenever I see a qt white girl with a smart handsome white guy. I'm pretty happy.
>inb4 cuck
yeah I guess in a way I am, but it's only because I have too much empathy, if she was my girl I'd want her all to myself obviously

Based

North Wales is a lovely place mate, honestly, it really is. Please stop hating us English.

done
now what

i don't even view most girls as ugly, only guys with overly inflated standards, and gossipy bitches call average cute girls ugly.

I'm not a woman. They don't have it the same as us. Men approach women more often than women approach men, and they have to "keep legs closed" metaphorically speaking. Being a bitch makes this process a lot easier for them. Otherwise, men will keep pursuing, and they have to maintain this front towards the nice men too, because more troublesome men will think they can get away with it better if they see a woman put her guard down.

Thats because what makes them evil is the way they treat those they dont want

stop being such a turbo saes

they always have an undeclared or ulterior motive, user. not evil per se

fpbp