Nigger massacres 13 people. Deep State/Media suppress his pic, facts

1 website published his pic. And I think it got taken down. Complete media blackout about the perpetrators identity.

God forbid we know the facts.

Attached: DeWayne-Craddock.jpg (300x346, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QQIWq
apnews.com/876d4dd4ce9e44eea0fb0588d7ec684f
heavy.com/news/2019/05/dewayne-craddock/
bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/
mylife.com/dewayne-craddock/e346068733872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't get away with it this time. 13 is too high a number. If we can keep this popular more people will realize what the media is really like.

Been 24 hours. Media acting like shooter doesn't exist. Want the news cycle to rollover and forget it ever happened.

These are pics of his bag.
archive.is/QQIWq

>one of the dead, Christopher Kelly Rapp of Powhatan, enjoyed Scottish music and joined a pipe band last fall.

something always feels off about this shit.

Same thing happened with the tranny. Media danced around the issue for 5 minutes then pretended the school shooting didnt happen. Nigger kills 13 people (pretty low compared to hood nigs) and refuse to give his name and face
HMMMMM

No talk of his manifesto. The media might be doing us a favor.

Why no Pictures on TV?

Attached: VA Beach Shooter.jpg (625x352, 105K)

fuck are you talking about? it was the lead story on 6:30pm NBC news just now; they showed the nig's photo too

>God forbid we know the facts.

Attached: 1559397353522s.jpg (125x98, 2K)

Is that a picture for ants to read?

>the facts.

Attached: 1559397979940s.jpg (108x125, 2K)

remember when a white kid smirked at a redskin and it was dominant in the news cycle for over a week

>125x98

Attached: lord of the kings.png (1058x642, 542K)

That's funny. I was just watching the 6 o clock news and his name and face were shown.

Illegal Kenyan immigrant and convicted feline.
apnews.com/876d4dd4ce9e44eea0fb0588d7ec684f

they discussed it just now on abc world news tonight and did not show his face. this was about 5-10 minutes ago

>convicted feline
Kek

>Complete media blackout
It's still up on heavy.com you cocksucker.

heavy.com/news/2019/05/dewayne-craddock/

i haven't seen this at all and i wonder what (((their))) motive is..

He was white at heart, thus it's a white racist gun problem anyway.

He... He bought the gun LEGALLY!

Attached: 1559400921751-pol.jpg (1531x841, 382K)

I dunno but the gunman's use of a suppressor is interesting.

This story will be memory holed before I make it to the watercooler on Monday

Bump. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS

NZ Media is reporting it
www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/113185153/virginia-beach-shooting-victims-were-veteran-employees-at-us-city

Monday, Fuck no CLetus its already gone and forgotten

>Police Chief James Cervera identified the assailant as DeWayne Craddock, who was employed for 15 years as an engineer with Virginia Beach's utilities department. He declined to comment on a motive for Friday's rampage, which ended with Craddock's death in a gun battle with police.
>City officials uttered his name just once and said they would not mention it again.

they do this with all shooters you dumb dumbs, no need to glorify them. next!

that is literally the only pic of him
memory hole niggas blocking it
glow in the dark cia niggas blocking it
media trashed it

Attached: DeWayne Craddock.jpg (799x489, 84K)

they dont want us to know he black muslim
bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/

>Deep State

Attached: back2leddit.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

they're onto us

Attached: nigga block.png (1047x128, 8K)

>City officials uttered his name just once and said they would not mention it again.
This nigger just went full Voldemort

Wrong

The USA is only kept under Jewish Control by constant stroking of the narrative that is White Man = Bad, Everyone Else = Good. At minimum, this shooting is another bloody nose given to the (((Integrationists))) by one of their pet niggers. If he also has some interesting connections, such as to the Democratic Party, the news will cover hard for him.

>see crime report
>no race mention
it's always a nigger or spic when they don't report race

his new name Morgoth

Fuck off racist

Ban assault niggers.

>they discussed it just now on abc world news tonight and did not show his face. this was about 5-10 minutes ago
They'll say its because they don't want to glamourize the shooter, but a white dude flips the fuck out, non stop 24-7 coverage and interviews with his family members (2nd cousins, twice removed) telling everyone what a white racist Trump voter he was.

Thread bump. Honk honk.

nigger belong in cages

You know he probably published a mixtape somewhere familam

Just saw the nightly news 60% of the 30 minutes was about this shooting... not a single picture of the guy... a normie would have no idea he was black

This is why I don't trust all narrative pushing on the internet, whether it is from the left or the right. Actual evidence and numbers , like actually going through all of the programs and comparing number of times picture shown VS a different shooting will be more convincing.

Attached: 5A10844A-F48A-4CF9-8D62-41B8034AE5AB.png (450x450, 391K)

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO NAME HIM. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HIDE THE FACT THAT HE IS A NIGGER.

Attached: 4fe7930775637.jpg (680x1024, 254K)

Many news companies didn't want to name Brenton either.

Reeeeeeee
@ yr trolly illegble image

>convicted feline

That cat was an african pussy, you say?
Or identified as.a subsaharan vagene?

Virginia Governor Coonman Northam warned us about this shooter.

Attached: ralphieralph.jpg (880x495, 61K)

Because the race war against white people isn’t supposed to be obvious yet.

I just went through like 10 different articles about the shooting, none of them had his picture. Is that normal or reserved for nogs?

DID HE BUY THE SUPPRESSOR LEGALLY?

Looks like he just killed boomers and minorities.

If he's white the narrative is "muh racism, trumps america" If he's black we aren't told and it becomes "muh, guns"

Attached: 1559154983611-1.jpg (325x449, 107K)

>archive.is/QQIWq

First I've seen he's a muzzie

Thats the TRIFECTA! Black, Democrat, and Islamist!!
makes sense its all off the news wire already

Don't we have any of his socials?

Attached: 1552700702841.jpg (472x387, 41K)

Northam tried to abort ‘em
But some a deys gits away
Feel how dis cotton feel between ya fingas, lil pickaninnies, feel how dat feels

Print his image with the words

It's OK to be black

Stay away from that cat!

Attached: sg3xdxgkayr11.jpg (533x539, 73K)

give source he was a muslim convert
right now
or fuck off. the moment people run with the muslim line is the moment opponents can legitimize the rest of it

You sir, could have been a Virginian.
You know, back when that meant something...

N I G G E R S
A N D
K I K E S

>heavy.com
lol u cereal?

>dat cocksleeve

they always say they bought that stuff legally. its some kind of dog whistle. like the sol pais story about her buying the shotgun. then they were all like "we need to fix this problem of everyone just going in and buying shotguns"

so im curious to see if they make a big stink about suppressors soon

>convicted feline
I can't tell if this made me think he looked like a cat, or if I would've thought he looked like one without your joke.

Very (((convenient))) timing considering the push to deregulate suppressors and states like Missouri starting to tell the ATF to go fuck themselves.

Attached: 1547880098403.jpg (350x350, 26K)

He's not all bad, he killed at least three niggers.

Mostly because we were trying to get the left to declare smirking while white a hate crime, dumbass.

FFS. I understand when normies fall for our ops, but how special do you have to be to hang out HERE and fall for them?

Nothing will happen cuz hes black

>waa someone did a crime that people normally do to try to become famous and the media's not rewarding them

that site is not too bad. although most of the times its like "5 fast facts about this person" and then it just starts talking about everything BUT that person

yea it just seemed to be really out of place. you get the feeling they have their eye on suppressors this week

on your local news

>we
>our
God I fucking hate summer

that is a beautiful pussy

Hitler is Coming....

I KNEW IT!!!
I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!
>watching news with gf
>see massacre
>notice black people in the background at press conference
>must be an area with an abundance of black people
>suspect shot
>no pics
>say to GF
"Why aren't they showing his picture? He's dead, so they obviously know his identity... usually they'd show his picture... he's probably a nigger or something."

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Remember how they tried to slander him and say he verbally and racially attacked this drunk prarie nigger too? How they tried to dox him and destroy his life? How they claimed the prarie nigger was a veteran when he wasnt?

The moment they said "We won't let this define X" is when it should tell you it was a nigger/mudshit/gay/tranny

2 of them look like chosenites.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Forgive me, for my informal speech used 'we' and 'our' when I should have said 'a bunch of people who wouldn't stop shitposting about it on Jow Forums and who I was not actually involved with' and 'the bunch of people who wouldn't stop shitposting about it on Jow Forums and who I was not actually involved with'.

A bunch of people who won't stop shitposting on Jow Forums, some of whom may include myself, will indulge in higher levels of precision in the future, at least until such moment as certain members of that bunch of people remember that we don't really care.

even (((drudge))) isn't posting it.

you're forgiven user, just don't do it again

whitey gibsmedat chicken kfc mufugga bixnood reparations n sheeeit muh dick nigga bish

Attached: 1541522792367.jpg (768x768, 81K)

FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS

O but if ya lived in VAB
You’d know
You sure would

He dindu nuffin.

Attached: 6B575C93-E627-4A6D-87A3-A37ACC74FD36.jpg (440x321, 24K)

no source of him being a mudshit
fuck off you misinfo faggots

mylife.com/dewayne-craddock/e346068733872

Dewayne Craddock, 40
Virginia Beach, VA
Summary
Birthday: 10/15/1978
Political Party: Democrat Party
Ethnicity: African American
Religion: Muslim
Income: $200 - $249,999
Net Worth: $100,000 - $249,999
Relationship: In a relationship
Kids: 9

Attached: dewaynec.jpg (900x477, 67K)

I'm still shocked at how hostile the media is to truth and American history. Get ready folks, stay safe caus something is going to light the fire one day.

Imagine

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

s: Trinity St Clair

My god that’s brilliant

Obama?

Dewayne A Hamilton
Also Seen As:
- Dewayne A Craddock
- A Hamilton Dewayne
- Dwayne Craddock

McBumping this mofo

Attached: 1550040879013.jpg (500x750, 123K)