So, who did the shooting?

Norwegian media has NOTHING on it, and like clockwork, i guess the shooter wasnt white, as they do their best to sush it down.

Attached: 71140469.jpg (1024x615, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clhPHL5ovTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which shooting would this be

Black guy

The municipal center. Do you even news bro?

Nigger
DeWayne Craddock

Attached: DeWayne-Craddock.jpg (640x360, 35K)

why would Norway news even care

Haven't heard anything about it. There are alot of anons at pol that will report/delete/mess up threads to bury any truth. Pol is fucked

Any time they delay releasing information about the shooter, its almost always a minority. The longer the wait, the darker the suspect.

Attached: 2019.png (500x500, 389K)

its like fucking clockwork... every fucking time

Attached: victims.jpg (777x521, 76K)

It was a long time government employee

No amount of color manipulation would make him look white so they shut up about it.

>The longer the wait, the darker the suspect.
Satan speaks the truth.

Took me a solid five minutes trying different search terms before I could find a picture of the perp. It was trending on Twitter for a while before they identified him, after which they shut it down faster than you can say a nigger did it.

He was also a muslim, so even more reasons to shut it down

source

the biggest hint was that it was a workplace shooting. next time you see a mass shooting at a workplace you can be 99% sure its a black guy. if its at some kind of warehouse then its 100%

more of the rumor mill Jow Forums nonsense

what shooting? what have i missed

The link to his page on the background check site is 404'd, but someone posted a screenshot in the previous thread

Probably South Carolina.

The actual page made it more clear, since it had his bio and work history

Attached: 1559357703623.png (1601x798, 90K)

This is true. Guy was a nigger and that’s the only reason why his face isn’t pasted everywhere. Doesn’t fit the narrative.

sounds like it was a fun time
cop took round to the chest... plate stopped it... running gun battle
at one point i heard he jumped out a second story window but that was never substantiated

youtube.com/watch?v=clhPHL5ovTk

I'm trawling the archive and there is no source of this. Its all speculation.

Virginia Beach plebs

You are just baiting Håkan, or taking the opportunity to let us know that the Coulter's Law is going strong in Norway
You could have easily found out that the shooter was a nigger named DeWhiner Crackdick by skimming through the catalog.
What I don't 'unnastan'
Where the fuck is the gogibsme fund raising from 16 different family members claiming that they have to pay for his funeral. Or the ones for 'clearing his name'. Or the ones for legal fees to sue the cops who took him down.
>??????????????????????
It NEVER takes this long for the vulture family of a dead American Pavement Ape to try to capitalize on his death.
What the fuck is going on over there?

Its a pretty fucked up shooting too. He used a silencer which is an awesome idea

What's going on here, how'd everyone get to a vantage point to watch this all at once? Nobody noticed they're being watched here?

Attached: 1558025586025.jpg (184x226, 11K)

here is something no has brought up. this guy has a police record. at least one thing from 2005

check this shit out. i searched for dewayne craddock in the search engine. it brings up dewayne hamilton on beenverified. but this guy is 77 years old & just like the gunman he also goes by the name Dewayne craddock

Attached: dewayne redacted.png (890x243, 20K)

ive been refreshing pol over and over, hoping there was any mentioning of it.
it wasnt.

checked the major norwegian news papers. nothing.

i didnt remember the name of the the place it happened either. all i had was a pic saved from pol from right after the shooting happened.

since it was quiet here, i thought maybe he was white, but then the media would be all over it.

cant you just use the internet and search for virgina beach shooting? is that allowed in norway?

That makes no sense. Niggers dont work.

What's the score?

Attached: dc.jpg (780x439, 37K)

let me guess, /Pol says this is one of those rare mass shootings that wasn't fake because the shooter wasn't white

Attached: 1558190772886s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

Not because he wasnt white. But because instead of using this to push gun control the media doesnt say shit

im dead serious. it occurred to me during the Radee Prince, Maryland workplace shooting . anytime there is a black person doing the mass shooting, its always a workplace shooting

wtf is a municpal center anyway? Sounds like a gov building, why is it open on Saturday?

oh cool check out this guy and his hot takes

>city employees
the nigger was just doing gods work.

Damn niggers really hate work dont they?

Dunno about fake. But there's something awfully strange about it.
Where's the gogibsme vultures? They're supposed to be there instantly when a DeWhatever croaks

Attached: gofundmeDeAnthonyTrice.jpg (888x623, 169K)

once I noticed I went back and searched and kept finding all the workplace shootings from the past couple years. its all black people. im too lazy, but it would make a cool list. the stories always vanish really quickly

allegedly his first victim was someone sitting in their car in the parking lot

A municipal center is some place people can go to beg for gibs, beg for a job/temporary job placement, employment re-education, food stamp center, gibs for infants, make babby daddy pay out his check. Some of these places also have city offices where bills can be paid for power, water, etc.

Aurora, IL too. A few months ago.

The global vultures can't spin it as fuck whitey because it was a nigger who did the shooting, and niggers killing people is so common its not news worthy any more.
The moment any official says anything like "we won't let this define our city/state/nation/town its a nigger, a mudshit, gay/tranny