Muslim Comedian Implies white babies are ugly

>Stand up comedian Nazeem Hussain does a five-minute bit in Australia.
>Starts off by saying his baby is more beautiful than any of the babies white people could "produce".
>Says white babies aren't cute
>Implies they are ugly by saying they all look like Peter Helliar
>Implies 75% white people are pedophiles who want to fuck their own baby
>Goes on to accuse Whites of Islamophobia, stealing from blacks etc.
>Says Islam is the best religion, most charitable.
>Continues to praise Islam at every opportunity.
His Australian crowd,mostly white,laps it up and continues to laugh and applaud as he continues to insult them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-070858_Brave.jpg (1520x720, 359K)

Whites these days abort white babies, it's not a surprise they wouldn't mind laughing at a hoke against white babies.

Video available on his kikebook page @naseem hussain

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-181611_Brave.jpg (1520x720, 412K)

At first glance I thought he had the 'just fuck my shit up' haircut

It's called a joke, Pajeet, and you'd get it if you and your entire country wasn't one.

>His Australian crowd,mostly white,laps it up and continues to laugh and applaud as he continues to insult them.

Is it ironic to hate white people for hating white people?

Attached: soy.jpg (600x900, 108K)

jewish pajeet spews some bar bar nigger jew garbage

of Sri-Lankan descent

Mossad owns and run the Rothschild tea estate known as "Sri Lanka"

btww he should be assasinated

Why dont you worry about disposing poo safely

So what. They grow up to not only be top tier in looks but also IQ and creativity.
PS black babies are cuter than muzz babies

It's a fucking joke

>getting triggered by comedy
Pathetic

LOL you suck whitey, fugg you LMAO :DDDDD

THe only crime here is that based on you description his stand up sounds terrible unfunny.

White people don't have pride anymore, they just laugh when you insult them. Why am I using "white" in the third person? It's not because I am not "white", but rather I am done identifying as such, it isn't helpful for European originating ethnicities to continue to reduce ourselves down to the label that generalises us all. I am British, I am English, I am Anglo-Saxon and half Celtic. Fuck being called "white". There is no pride in that name anymore, so let them laugh at it

Anglo Pride World Wide

Thats okay. Nonwhites look like fetuses. Doesnt really matter what age.

That's a fascinating observation. Here's another observation, all brown babies look like shit.

HILARIOUS COMEDY 10/10 5 STARS

10/10 joke sir you are a comedic genius I mean wow the scope of your jokes is truly a revelation to the history of comedy not only in this country but the west entirely, good show
the real joke is the fact there is a white audience lapping this up while if the roles were reversed the comedian would be getting lynched
so the real joke is on the audience

this dumb fuck has NO foresight, imagine thinking that no one ever will have problems with his "comedy" in a 70%+ anglo nation
kek

Anglo pride

>HILARIOUS COMEDY

>say did you know all muslims fuck goats?
*laughter*
>no no it's true, there video's everywhere of muslim men fucking goats
*laughter intensifies*
>this shit nigger thinks the smell of unwashed goat ass on his shit dick is the hottest shit. makes him diamonds
*laughter and applause now*
>shitskin gets home to see his half goat abomination chewing the curtains and thinks "aww adorable. so glad it's not white
*thunderous applause

Why the fuck is a pajeet defending white pe...
>says Islam is the best religion
Oh..... he must be a Paki.... it all makes sense now.... carry on Pajeet.

Here is another one all muslim look like hyenas

Attached: Lionking-disneyscreencaps.com-2439.jpg (1920x1080, 586K)