Have the Democrats killed restaurants?

In Seattle it now costs between $10 and $15 for a shitty hamburger. Basically I can't get any takeout for less than $20 per person. Most of the food here is atrocious, and all of it is overpriced. Why would I bother eating out when I can make a much better steak dinner at home for under $10?

The Democrats here have fucked and fucked with the restaurant business until the whole goddamn industry is ruined.

Attached: empty restaurant.jpg (960x574, 92K)

This is what #fightfor15 leads to.

Tell me about it.
Restaurants in LA feel more like hospitals. You feel like your life is getting sucked out of you each time you pay for a meal.

No.

You feel the life sucked out of you because you live in LA.

Move somewhere that isn't ruled by the pedophile idiots whose sole existence is to entertain you.

I don’t intend on living here forever.

All American food is garbage. Fruits and veggies picked green only to be ripened at its destination. Mass produced meats with chemicals. Everything is basically tasteless. Slave food for the masses.
Also, majority of ‘restaurants’ in US are chain stores. Mass produced fast food. That shit is gross and borders on the term food. Hard to find mom and pop small scale businesses. I generally go with ethnic foods since they have to make shit by scratch.

Attached: C2705785-CCAC-4331-925B-4A281F18DFBC.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

Why would you ever want to have your food prepared by niggers out on parole, or illegal immigrants if you're lucky?

move to the south

>paying someone to do god-knows-what to your food
>paying to eat in public amongst the disgusting masses

Attached: disgust.jpg (690x460, 41K)

There used to be good food in Seattle about 20 years ago.

That's a very good question.

Wtf I love Democrats now

Eating out is wasteful and degenerate

Used to be good food most places 20-30 years ago. Less niggers too.

Attached: 675FDF53-581A-4D54-A1D3-1E383C00A047.jpg (1439x1049, 167K)

The air pollution, gangs, or earthquake will ensure that.

Take out isn't for every meal you lazy and/or fat cunt

Why the fuck are you living in a blue state when there are so many other red states to choose from?

It's a Repub thing . Fast food restaurants are low corporate tax restaurants which put all the family owned restaurants out of business.

Bingo. Thank the Lord for dems.

>ashtray in a public place
is this from before the moon landings?

nothing to do with that.. boomers bitch that millenials aren't cooking at home and buy their frappuchino with avocado toasts thus are broke and living paycheck to paycheck unable to save.. at the same time bitching why millenials aren't patronizing their overpriced shitskins operated food places plagued with roaches, feces and niggers. It's almost like they are senile

Attached: 1497468417144.jpg (1024x912, 70K)

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about because you're a faggot.

The hotel industry too.
Trying to visit wife's family on the central coast of CA next month. Can't find anything under $250 a night. We're talking paying that for a fucking Motel 6. Most places are more like $350. What. The. Fuck. It's a place to sleep and shit for a night and then move on. I can't stand paying unreasonable hotel prices, it just makes me see red.

We last visited them about 18 months ago and prices were quite reasonable. I know July is the high season or whatever, but we've been there in the summer before and it wasn't like this. Prices were literally 1/3 to 1/2 less than what I am seeing now. And Airbnb, which low I've never sunk to before, is just as ridiculous, even more so.
>Sleep in my 1977 Vanagon parked in my back yard for $350 a night! Glamping is the latest cool thing, goy!!

Fuck off and die.

Musso and Frank isn't bad. I like the Apple Pan too, always go there when I have to visit LA. Go old school, there are still a few decent 20th century places.

Or, most of all, the traffic and the hipsters.

Ever been to any of the seedy old Hollywood bars? A bit touristy, but there's a bit of the real thing still lurking in many of them. Like Boardner's, where crazy 1940s tough guy Larry Tierney used to drink. Or the Formosa, where Lana Turner used to go with her mob boyfriend.

They're a little touristy, but the atmosphere and history are genuine and they are not hip and never will be.

I used Air BnB once, and did okay. I got a place in SF right in the heart of the mission for less than a hotel costs. It was a two bedroom flat with a nice backyard. To be fair, I got a pretty sweet deal after shopping quite a bit. Most of the other offers were complete rip offs.

>All American food is garbage
Stop with the sweeping generalizations. If you aren't retarded, you can find good food anywhere. It'll cost you more than it used to, though, unless you hit a rural farmer's market.

Ironically, many liberal areas have great quality fresh food, hormone-free meat, etc. etc. Again, you have to pay but to me, that's worth it. As a former liberal myself, I learned young about good nutrition and how important it is.

Conservatives are so stupid about this shit. For ages they've been of the opinion that eating healthy is all yucky bean sprouts and tofu and just for fags and hippies. My conservative friends look at me funny when I suggest going to a healthy place for lunch. They just want Burger King or Wendy's. Even Chick-fil-a isn't very good for you. It's kind of sad and frustrating. This one hot conservative Christian woman I work with, when she first got hired six years ago she was slim and cute, but now that she's over 30 and eats crap food all the time, she's slowly putting on weight and turning into a classic American fattie. I try to educate her about diet and exercise but again, she is repelled by my liberal ideas. What can you do?

I used to visit Seattle in the 90s regularly. I remember this great all night restaurant called Stella's. So tasty and reasonably priced, and you could go there at any hour of day or night. Perfect.

It's gone now.

Nah, he's got a point actually. Republicans love their big box stores. The conservative coworker I mentioned in my last post, the one who's starting to hit the wall, she loves to paint and draw, and she makes quilts too. She's quite gifted, actually. But she buys all her supplies at fucking Michael's. I tried to take her to some amazing independent art stores and she literally wasn't interested. She loves her big box blandoid shopping. Don't complain about corporations taking over our country and our government (and the world) if you're just going to support them all every day and not even try other ways of living.

Everything there is fucked, not just restaurants. I didn't really believe the "homeless" thing until I visited some friends on the peninsula last year and stayed a couple days in the city. One walk through downtown the day I arrived and I stayed the rest of my time there in my room looking out at the bay and avoiding the city. Really sucks because I love the atmosphere and aesthetic of the PNW in general and I have always wanted to live in that area but fuck that.

That picture, lmao. Don't act like a slut if you don't want to be treated like one. Especially, don't fuck around with assholes who WILL treat you like shit after they get what they want from you, namely, free pussy. "Bad boys" are just that--bad. Liberal women are so stupid.

Thank you for your Blog entry, faggot.

Nice work, user. Yeah, I think it's easier in big cities, more options. Where we're going is all smaller towns--literally Santa Barbara is the biggest city in the area and it's pretty small. Just not enough population to offer adequate variety. Literally there was one listing in Ventura which might've done okay BUT in addition to the $150/night cost, the owner also tried to sneak in a $250 "cleaning fee." Told her to go fuck herself, kek.

You're welcome, faggot.

fucking cook you faggot. you want to pay for niggers to spit in your food? you want to contribute to spics sending their money out of the US? asshole

A friend of mine who used to live in SF (and has seen it recently) went to Seattle last week. She called and told me, "wow, it's so much cleaner than San Francisco is now."

Well yea compared to SF a fucking mexican barrio is cleaner.

just like California, Oregon is a lost cause

There still is. You just have to know where to look.

And no, none of the restaurants who toot their own horn and have $$$ on google are worth anything. I've gotten better food from $ and $$ rated places here.