Realistically, how will Trump win in 2020?

>In the 2016 general election, 81% of conservatives and 90% of Republicans voted for Trump

langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1205a3Trump2020.pdf

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 22.49.20.png (1924x352, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmspolicy.org/legal
gunowners.org/alert53019/
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
infowars.com/trumpism-2-0-watch-senator-josh-hawleys-powerful-speech/
businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((poll)))

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Since 2016, Trump has lost support from 11% of conservatives and 5% of Republicans. Remember, this is before Trump announced he is pushing th Globohomo agenda.

Not an argument.

Attached: Trump pro-LGBT.png (1272x1226, 335K)

by being an incumbent in a race against unelectables

Attached: 1556664204579.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

mossad will rig the election for him

By a landslide.

Have you seen what the Democrats are fielding? It's like they saw Trump and said, "No, no no! We can go crazier!"

Attached: 1548025667118.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

Do they "say they won't vote for Trump" or "won't say they won't (or will) vote for Trump"?

During the last presidential election remember all the "wrong polls"?

Attached: 2016Election.jpg (2000x761, 849K)

He lied about everything. He doesn't deserve a second term.

>how will Trump win in 2020?
By ending his red flag confiscation laws and giving us back our Obama approved accessories otherwise I'am writing in McAfee

Attached: 1557807302741.jpg (360x408, 43K)

>implying they said they would vote for the on 2016
>implying trump didn't gain any independents
>implying trump isn't running against anyone

Trump's approval rating is similar to Ronald Reagan at this same point and Reagan won a second term despite also being very unpopular.

His approval just hit its highest in over 2 years.

Stop reading fake news.

Attached: T0TGj76.png (557x461, 115K)

Attached: 2zhvgu.jpg (500x625, 205K)

>Trump has lost support from 11% of conservatives and 5% of Republicans
2,000,000 members of GOA pissed off over red flag laws
2,000,000 members of FPC pissed off over due process second
500,000 bump stock owners pissed off Trump made felons
>Dont ask me to vote for a man who I'am donating money to lawsuits against

firearmspolicy.org/legal

Attached: FPCdueprocess.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

>How will Trump win in 2020?

I'm a dumbass but what I've seen is this:

>Still charismatic.
>Still entertaining, both positively and negatively.
>Still a great "Fuck You." to the "other side".

>Left-sides keep inflexibly devouring each other for purity: more and more people are getting pushed towards the Right since there seems to be a reasonable/bargaining portion people can flock to.

>Left-sides seem to be over-the-top with what's acceptable: NO BORDERS AT ALL NO QUESTIONS; incentive-killing higher tax proposals; pro-HRT for "trans-children"; lauding as abortion being a celebrated whimsical choice; possible hinting at tolerating/accepting pedophilia; and etc.

>Has a track record of killing it where it matters (think sorta like Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs): economy is fucking killing it right now; accomplished the literal closest thing we have to peace with NK after the previous 3 term presidencies just increased NK's military potential with nothing to show for it; illegal immigration has actually gone down; and etc.

>Thanks to MSM propaganda setting the bar at him destroying the USA, possibly the world, his accomplishments are taken as greater than they should.

>Arguably the most pro-Jew/Israel President of all time: average American is OK, if not loves, with Israel and the Jewish community so him being so is a heavy boon.

I think it'd be goddamn ridiculous for any pro-Israeli/Jewish organization to not go all in on supporting him. FFS; this guy made America officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, pushing shitting-on-Constitution legislation to practically make it illegal to criticize Israel, using American resources to bully other nations into giving Israel power over and things from other nations (see JUST Act), and made the next generation of his family practicing-Jews.

(Continued)

That's why I think he'll win 2020. Don't even get me started on why the Democrats will lose because of their own dumb faults.

TL;DR: I think the only possible way he can lose 2020 is if Michelle Obama runs against him. That's the only person I think in the nation that has a chance against him.

And these same people were claiming the "never Trump" movement was a real thing and that 30% of GOP wouldn't vote for him.

How did that turn out?

Lmfao

Incumbents always get around a 5% boost. Never ONCE has a president lost going for two.

>still trusting polls after 2016

He simply won't win
Republicans rely on democrats not showing up and that's not going to happen this time

sure they wont

you said that in 2016 lmao, you have no fucking animus kid. the dems are just as complacent as boomer republicans

Couple have; Jimmy Carter being the most recent.

I'll be voting for Jeb!

Who is arguing, polls are full of shit. Even more than you are somehow.

>Trump
>winning again in 2020
Not gonna happen

Attached: 1556732464447.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

who cares at this point? we put faith in the useless blowhard faggot kike and he's done nothing. no one cared about wallstreet or the economy. we cared about our culture and future. that's just one aspect of his failures, how about how the people in his cabinet were useless morons. sessions, anyone? where's the wall, where's the locked up hillary? thank god the subverter rats in israel got funding though. that's what i fucking voted for. i am seething on levels previously thought impossible.

Attached: 1553909646090.jpg (240x180, 7K)

> We will have more gun freedom if Democrats gain power

>if Democrats gain power
Obama gave us bump stocks, binary triggers, pistol braces and actually made getting a NFA trust to own machine guns and suppressors easier by only having to notify chief LEO instead of asking.

Ronald Reagan bans open carry, restricts machine guns
Mitt Romney bans AR-15s
John Kasich vetoes stand your ground law
Marco Rubio pushes red flag confiscation
Rick Scott bans 18-20 yr olds from buying all firearms
Trump backdoors congress to classify bump stocks as a machine guns that were approved by Obama

I miss old 2016 memes

Attached: C2t9LqmUcAAtM6G.jpg (583x349, 51K)

it's time to move on. i've reverted to drunken nihilism. you?

Trump’s Pick for ATF has Supported a Litany of Gun Control

Urge your U.S. Senators to reject the anti-gun Chuck Canterbury nomination. Your emails will tell your Senators that the anti-gun FOP President is NOT the right choice to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

gunowners.org/alert53019/

i loved 2016 memes at the time but now that i know they are founded on a lie (that Trump isn't a kike puppet) i can't stand to look at them any longer.

this would almost make sense as republicucks gave the niggers freedom and fought a war over it. i don't know who's jewing who desu.

Attached: 1559114478594.jpg (680x636, 111K)

>Realistically, how will Trump win in 2020?

I take it people will vote for him, just like last time.

This is now a meme nostalgia thread

Attached: donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-2016.jpg (1200x900, 129K)

Attached: d24.jpg (1832x1754, 601K)

Attached: b94.jpg (652x960, 104K)

Attached: AFP_NX5DA_20170428001216-k07C-U422386732053e6F-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg (989x558, 89K)

A Jow Forums meme trump tweeted

Attached: Donald_Trump_black-on-black_crime_tweet.0.png (636x637, 309K)

>meme nostalgia
that's a funny way of saying DEEP HURTING

Attached: deep.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Spirit cooking/pizzagate

Attached: 1558590918433.jpg (650x530, 38K)

This is who Vegas says will win.

Money talks, fakenews walks.

Literally guaranteed he wins at this point.

Attached: 53456gg.png (1332x735, 179K)

Because the Democrats are doing the political equivalent of trying to have the longest cock in the world by putting it in a vacuum cleaner. Trump can outlaw gun parts, put warhawks on his staff, release record amounts of illegals into our country, fuck up North Korea, and he'll still look impressive compared to the 2 dozen faggots in the ER with torn dicks.

well i hope he wins. the dems are marxist scum but we have to be honest about trump's complete lies and incompetence. i voted for the fucking guy.

Tell me you dont feel it
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-235335_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 682K)

>incumbency bonus + booming economy bonus
This election is Trump’s to lose. Anyone telling you different is a zoomer and/or low-information voter

Oh here we fucking go again with the polls.

Attached: 1525917898356.jpg (480x851, 85K)

You may have already seen the news. But President Trump has nominated an anti-gunner to lead the ATF.

His name is Chuck Canterbury, and he is the president of the anti-gun Fraternal Order of Police. Sadly, Canterbury has a long track record that should concern gun owners:

He’s testified before Congress to support anti-gunners like Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and Attorney General Eric Holder.
Under his watch, the FOP backed Congressional measures to expand the unconstitutional and failing NICS system — which is the same system where 95% of the initial denials are false positives.
And on the state level, the FOP under his watch has supported Universal Background Checks and opposed Constitutional Carry.
Please email your U.S. Senators and urge them to reject the Canterbury nomination

Attached: chuckcanterbury.jpg (229x177, 5K)

It's funny actually, everyone gets scared of gun grabbing when a dem is in office because of Clinton but since we are all paying attention nothing ever passes. Now everyone is complacent cause Trump is in. That being said you never mentioned under Bush the AWB (Clinton passed) was undone, if that didn't happen who knows where we'd be. On a state level it's almost entirely a Democrat thing to pass over reaching gun laws, even where these blue voters move the shit starts becoming a thing. That being said, both parties are shit for your rights because both parties don't give a shit about you or the constitution.

Guys, President Trump is somewhat of a stepping stone for us. Whatever he really is, doesn't matter at this point. The real question is what happens after him? Trumpism 2.0. We have to start building onto that.

Thoughts?

infowars.com/trumpism-2-0-watch-senator-josh-hawleys-powerful-speech/

he wont

Leftist delusion and alienation of sane average voters will give Trump an easy win.
Push for impeachment and you'll make it a landslide.

>how will trump win
same way he beat the polls in 2017.
by being the better choice. the democrats are going. to moms site som traitor. some one even worse than hillary, being so reactionary these days.
and when it comes down to it, when we have to pick between a traitor and trump we pick trump every time

Attached: E8033C0E-429E-409E-8B0A-14F71476602B.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>Bush the AWB (Clinton passed) was undone
It had a expired in 2004, not like he had actually done anything except not try to re-new it, but true, still a win over what Gore would have done.

It would be nice if Trump would do something for the 2ndA and not keep going against it, but with fucking Ruby Ridge Barr as AG and now the new ATF director, I'm getting worried what he might do 2nd term, it's like he's stacking the deck against us.and to think what could happen if he has nothing to lose, with Obama repubs fought him on a lot of shit, but with Trump they will just bow down and take it.

Personally I have donated to several lawsuits against Trumps admin so I cant really cast a vote for someone I want to beat in court, It wont be any of the current dems so who I write in is going to be the question, I guess my vote and many others just wont count, Just like when Romney ran, he was a gun grabber, and I will never cast a vote for a gun grabber, no matter what, and it was for the better and things worked out, I got my NFA trust the month after Obama's new rules went into effect and my first suppressor 6 months later

>Rasmussen

lol

obama made it legal to carry inside a national park
he didn't take anything
trump took the bumpstock and gave nothing

By saying he will win.

Why did he have to take away bump stocks, user? They're literally a meme accessory.

Attached: FB_IMG_1454184927468.jpg (902x960, 131K)

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights

The Christian Science Monitor ran a very interesting piece in September comparing Barack Obama and Mitt Romney's gun control records.
In making that comparison, CSM pointed out Obama has only ever signed laws expanding gun owners' rights. One of those pro-gun laws took effect in February 2010 and allows people to carry loaded firearms into the Grand Canyon and other national parks, according to the AP.

Paul Helmke, who was at the time president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said national parks were the safest spots in American but guns could change that. The other major pro-gun law Obama signed allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, reversing a ban that was put in place after 9/11, according to USA Today.

In addition to signing pro-gun laws, the Chicago Tribune has pointed out, Obama also failed to make good on a campaign promise to close a loophole that let some people buy guns without background checks.

It's not so shocking then that the Brady Campaign gave Obama an F in January 2010.

businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12

Attached: FB_IMG_1474723578689.jpg (618x340, 27K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1470798423053.jpg (1137x640, 124K)

How did we let him be so corrupted?

Attached: FB_IMG_1470436288355.jpg (1138x640, 115K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1469250994690.jpg (720x459, 32K)

keep pushing the jewpoll faggot. it worked so well last time.

Attached: clinton by a mile.jpg (565x410, 50K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1469527210850.jpg (320x1152, 63K)

Bush Sr. was the last one termer.

Attached: FB_IMG_1474947960310.jpg (442x442, 26K)

the only poll that correctly predicted the Trump win
>lol

It would be unfortunate desu. One more term of this orange baboon would ruin atlantist world order once and for good. If anyone interferes him now, they would still have a chance to bring back the old status quo.

Attached: 1545506381926-0.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>langerresearch.com

lmao you desperate yet nigger?

Attached: zion don.jpg (350x350, 14K)

They always say that before the election. Then they look at the Democrat and vomit in their mouths, promptly hold their little noses and vote R

Oh shit, a poll. Guess it's over lads.

Rupert Murdoch tapped the Royal Family a few years back (Sir Jimmy Savil) and this couldn't and didn't sit well with Jacob Rothschild. Murdoch claims Christ and is far right, (see FOX news). I could be wrong tho I think there may be a war between the two. Murdoch is behind Trump infinity +1...