Should this fag go unpunished?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 3.16.41 AM.png (1202x560, 126K)

Yes.

More than people taking their kids to pride?

Why does he call it a 'hoax'? Never saw it. And last I checked it was a advertised. Weird how they say it was 'doctored', people have known for years that she sounds retarded and drunk half the time. Did the joke 'go too far', that someone needed to be 'looked into' and smeared? Clown world.

He did nothing wrong. Outing someone who runs media outlets is the right thing to do

What media outlet does the guy run?

No, but he will be because he's a convicted hacker and nobody on Jow Forums has the stones to take him on

you have his twitter, just hire a private dectective for 6 weeks and then dump all of his personal info and habits.

Attached: Genius hacker recodes 4chan pol using digital service hub.webm (288x360, 319K)

>media outlets
A couple Facebook pages. Kys naow

This. The Daily Beast still has the doxxing story up.
I wonder what their staff's families do on Sunday evenings.

Fuck you, kid, do you know who Kevin Poulsen is?

Kevin, go to bed man, it's early, dude.

Kevin poulsen has a Jewish handler named Aaron schwartz

>”Russians” are Americans using vpn’s

How is this not understood by anyone?

Imagine when all these liberals find out there were no russian hackers and that CNN and NPR are fake news and Russian hackers is just codeword for 4 chan.

>He's a forklift operator

Just more evidence of the lefts disdain for white working class people.

The audio was slowed down and pitch changed. Still doesn't make presenting a doxing as 'journalism' valid

He's black actually

>and Russian hackers is just codeword for 4 chan.

It always has been. If they were to admit a website made up of angry Westerners was influencing modern politics, it would lure more people here.
So they blame "Russians" knowing normies wont bother to look into it.

The guy who made the video is black that makes kevin poulsen a racist and white supremacist.

We got the nick name "Russian hackers" from Hillary because we kept disabling cookies to vote putin for times man of the Year.

he's getting torn to shreds on shitter. turns out even leftists have an ounce of dignity. I guess it doesn't hurt that the guy is a poor black wagie getting openly slandered for wrong think

>we can't argue against it
>so let's attack the opponent's character

He's not white plus tons of 4 chan members are forklift operators.

We wanted $15+ an hour instead of voting bernie we all applied at warehouses for work in 2016.

if you ever see a nigger pull out his sail foam to film another nigger get ready to do a lot of not relaxing
It is as if the nigger can feel all of worldstar, all of Wakanda watching them, telepathically demanding a violent crime be committed immediately

Attached: 2345643257624354353245.jpg (631x621, 73K)

Well at least the black knows spics are competition to blacks in the workforce.

I watched both edited and unedited iterations, lo and behold she doesn't sound all that much clearer at regular speeds. Would not be surprised if she was actually a little boozed up

Someone should invite him to browse 4 chan so he can learn his Jewish friends are scumbags.

Kevin needs to get redpilled hard

Attached: 1558316167101.jpg (532x1024, 86K)

You are retards. Should have voted for someone cool, like Kim.

Won’t this result in making over the top Nancy-Pelosi-sounds-drunk remixes the next big meme on yt?

No, an eye for an eye, he wants to destroy a life he should expect the same will be done to him.

This, I don't like it but it's actual journalism, unlike his comrades who keep shouting "RUSSIAN TROLLS!!1".

The next president after Trumps full run will be a hardcore leftist, which will be like Kim in his expectation of leftist fascism.