If I get with a white woman my child would be over 80% white. Yet I live a life too white for the blacks...

If I get with a white woman my child would be over 80% white. Yet I live a life too white for the blacks, too black for the whites. Don't speak spanish and don't align politically with family. Can't join any poos because they're different in culture, language, and religion. There is no place for me in this world, what's the point.

Pic is literally too relatable and I think I'm having an existential crisis.

Attached: quadroon.jpg (1179x913, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetransformedwife.com/only-12-3-percent-of-females-are-virgins-after-college/
indy100.com/article/virginity-map-7319976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so sorry user, that's a really tough burden.

Attached: 1009092.jpg (2000x1935, 356K)

I thought I was born to bring my people up as my brother and I are near genius. Yet I realized nothing will get through all the brainwashing and low iq. I'm genuinely jealous of a people that have a natural culture and people to share a life with shared values. The only positive I can genuinely think of is the affirmative action.

Retarded safe hating cuck, this slave morality is why shitskins are shitskins, I hate defeatist cultureless mongrels so much, literally the slave class of the future.

Aren't you the average Jow Forumstard

I genuinely don't hate myself, just feel a constant isolation from no one truely being able to understand me because literally no one looks, thinks, or has lived an even similar life to me. Also even if the world is mixed, your children will likely be mixed and i'd be at the top of the food chain. Even then what's the point of being at the top of Idiocracy.

>i'm this that and this, but i'm not white
You aren't anything. You are not human, but a sub-species. You think you are a "genius" but in reality you are average for us Humans. You and every other non-Aryan will perish.

nigger

We already figured this out a long time ago. By the time they're 1/8th black or less they're pretty much white. Go bleach your genes out on some Eastern European bitch.

glow in the dark

>getting called a Southern Italian is OP's highlight of the week
made me kek there

but really OP if you wan't children then just get an Asian girl or a Mestiza.

Attached: 1489397099524.jpg (526x684, 35K)

>o-oh my god! he called me out for being a shitskin! m-muh fbi agent
Kill yourself. Now. Do it.

>promotes race mixing

Attached: 1559173192673.jpg (640x640, 55K)

No, I'm literally 127 in terms of IQ. Chances are you're beneath me. Yet what's the point when people won't realize until actually getting to know me. Also all my white genetics aside, most white guys rest off of past historical accomplishments completely unrelated to themselves, when most have done nearly nothing worthwhile in their own lives.

>being racist towards based black guy
C'mon Bill that ain't cool

Attached: 1356.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Obviously ignore these assholes calling you nigger my dude, they are probably wignats, spooks LARPing as wignats or your garden variety bored psychopaths.

I could, but I have a girl that looks 100% white, but is half Native, half Spaniard.

Funny enough I don't look black at all, just off white in the Hispanic sort of way.

>127 IQ
>genius
OH NONONONONONONON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA *inhales* AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>well, actually whites aren't even that good
>actually you're beneath me
>look at my slightly above average iq
>i'm a genius, and whites are basically stupid
I've seen this thread before. Fuck off already and kill yourself you fucking mutt.

>but is half Native, half Spaniard.
so you did find a mestiza,good for you OP

Attached: 1541008561071.jpg (817x669, 103K)

>just off white in the Hispanic sort of way.
so you look like a cigan/gypsie then?

Attached: cigan.png (720x960, 794K)

Considered it, but figured my genetics are likely better then most and it wouldn't be very catholic of me. Raising my own peoples IQ is the goal. Even if that journey is lonely.

Semi relatable, I'm only half mutt and fortunately for me I have inherited my looks from my white father, light brown hair and pretty fair skin although not as pale as his. The worst part of being mixed is that deep down I know I'm not truely part of either of the white race or even part of my mother's race it leads to frustration and many long introspective moments. I pray that one day we are able to ban race mixing.

Get a thicc latina pendejo

Lol that actually made me laugh. I look a little whiter then that picture, but again that doesn't matter. I'd rather live for my last name and create a proud lineage then attempt to join a group of people that hate my mere existence.

Should we start a discord for people like us? I considered it. Call it Le 56% as a joke.

Sound like an african american to me
Just a lightskin one, there's a bunch of them around

nice
thanks for reminding me about slave morality

I don't hate you fren,in fact there are plenty of Serbs with thicc African waifus

internet IQ tests seem to give 15-25 points extra

im basing this off the fact that i took a real IQ test, had people actually asking me all the questions in person, face to face

then did online ones, and it went up 20 points on average

do us a favor and knock up a jew

It wasn't done online.

I fucked one, but the last thing this world needs is more jews.

you should kill your parents, especially the white ones.
they are traitors to the white race. he pissed away literal tens of thousands of years of evolution that has led to the white race: electricity, automobiles, satellites, the internet, trains, planes, radio, flight, computers, the understanding of the cell, the understanding of the atom, modern medicine, industrialisation, cinema and movies, television, the telephone, video games, technology, conquered the world, eradication of deadliest diseases, prolonged life, the mobile phones and cameras used to record everything, became the envy of the world that every shitskin 3rd worlder would kill their own mothers and children at a chance to live in white man's country in white man's neighbourhood with white man's comforts and luxuries and way of life
Ludwig Van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikolai Tesla, Henry Ford, Karl Benz, Copernicus, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, James Watson and Francis Crick, Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, Horatio Nelson, Leif Erikson, James Watt, Wernher von Braun, Antonio Vivaldi, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Dmitri Mendeleev

>most white guys rest off of past historical accomplishments completely unrelated to themselves, when most have done nearly nothing worthwhile in their own lives.
yeah, that's because the white race gave the world everything you dumb fucking nigger. It's called having pride in your blood and your people, your kin, your ancestors and passing that onto your descendants. something a filthy fucking mutt like you would NEVER even comprehend or understand, so you call the white race collective "worthless" or "inferior" even though you're a parasite and a leech on our nations. Even a white garbage truck man is worth more than you, a piece of the fine machinery that is the ebb and flow of white civilisation. I'd rather have 100 white male garbage truck cleaners than 1 of you, cunt

Attached: white race 4 - inventions.jpg (1200x997, 1.18M)

Found the garbage collector.

>glow

>g-garbage c-collector
Don't make a thread and get shattered by the replies you human garbage. It's not our fault your parents are fucking cancer.

Race > (((human)))

is your mother Asian by any chance?

he's right though. I felt for you until you mouthed off with that dumb shit. you live in a white nation and then mock whites for being proud of our ancestors accomplishments and wanting to be the ones who benefit from them. our ancestors didn't create the New World just so we could give it up to a bunch of shitskins who hate us. you should be grateful for the contributions of my ancestors, not mock us for wanting to benefit from them while you want the same thing yourself.

No Asian, mostly white. Just enough black to make and Native American to make it so that I look like one of the "whiter" Hispanics.

I mean I would never kill them or even hate them but I despise both of them for these actions. My mum is one of those woman who are clearly obsessed with white guys, she even treats me better then my brother who appears more like her. And my father is just one of those guys who desire exotic women without putting any thought into compatibility or their offspring. In both cases these are very contemptible character traits but I cannot hate my own parents no matter how stupidly they have acted

Damn user. Im mostly irish so I wouldn't say Im white. but at least I can pretend. Sorry bro, the world is a cruel and unfair place.

I'll be honest. I mostly say that shit to rustle jimmies of the guys that want me dead. Be proud, be nationalistic, just saying were in a sad state compared to our forefathers and I'd think you'd agree. America wen't from throwing tea into a harbor over tax to drinking onions and actively working to ban the rights your forefathers worked so hard to achieve. It's like I'm witnessing a racial suicide and all I can do is watch.

I asked the australian,not you.

Attached: 1496439669795.jpg (400x223, 15K)

ya, it's almost that time, user, as long as you fight for what's right, you're ok by me.

Attached: mad pepe with gun.jpg (249x243, 8K)

If you count Indian as Asian then sure, but she is quite light skinned for a Indian similar to pic

Attached: images (1).jpg (345x520, 25K)

Just find a mixed race woman or a black woman.

>black woman
I'd like my children to retain a high IQ.

Dude, America literally isn't a race. ""White"" is an amerimutt meme in and of itself. There's 2 kinds of people. 1 soicucks that see race as meaningless, or 2, people that care about it.

Either way, you shouldnt give a fuck. You have no horse in the race. Bluepilled spergs will see you as an antisocial weirdo with an Uncle Tom complex, and Redpills will see you as a disgusting mongrel and will treat you with disdain regardless of what you do or how you act. Just ride the Kali Yuga; play the hand you were dealt. Don't try to worry about this shithole, it was dead long before you or I were born, more than likely. The ""America"" that exists now is solely allowed to proceed forward as a soulless abomination hellbent on worshipping israel and consuming copious amounts of carcinogenic cow meat and tooth-rotting processed sugary soda trash. It's dead, don't cry over spilt genetics.

>Redpills will see you as a disgusting mongrel and will treat you with disdain regardless of what you do or how you act.
not everyone who is red-pilled is actually a hate-filled stormfag especially in real life. most of us actually treat everyone equally and when others can't live up to those standards and demand unfair special treatment, that is when things go south.

>Bluepilled spergs will see you as an antisocial weirdo with an Uncle Tom complex, and Redpills will see you as a disgusting mongrel and will treat you with disdain regardless of what you do or how you act.

You're right in that I have no horse in this race. Which is exactly why I decided to just focus on building up my own family. My great grandchildren will reap the the crops of the seeds I've planted today.

>If I get with a white woman my child would be over 80% white.
One drop rule, user.
This means you're 60% white. If you procreate with a white, you're doing huge damage to the white gene pool because you bring in too many nonwhite genes. Average of US-Americans are 1,4% nonwhite genes. If you have more, you shouldn't mix with them.
If you want to help us, then either stay childless or marry a nonwhite. Sorry, Bud.

>Don't try to worry about this shithole, it was dead long before you or I were born, more than likely. The ""America"" that exists now is solely allowed to proceed forward as a soulless abomination hellbent on worshipping israel and consuming copious amounts of carcinogenic cow meat and tooth-rotting processed sugary soda trash. It's dead,

This bothers me the most. Part of me still has hope for this country.

theres room for you. do what you will for the fuhrer and the fourth reich and you will attain honorary status. do enough and we may even let you breed. there is always hope, my friend.

Attached: 1557519741249.jpg (420x420, 30K)

You're right, and I'm the same.

But in reality, the only people autistic and/or dedicated enough to change things on a grand scale WILL be the hateful stormfags, sadly. Mass-scale societal shifts come at the cost of reason and compassion in these sorts of events, generally speaking.

Thanks, but I don't think I'd live if something like this happened in our lifetime. Can't exactly screech your good credit score while getting fired at.

Maybe in the US but personally I have a problem with any percentage of Black. Its as simple as that. I understand it when Asians feel the same about Hapas for example, especially on their continent so not a hypocrite. My mom is from Brazil I was basically born redpilled but I wouldnt describe it as hateful. Just not accepting. Go or be gone basically isnt an unfair policy from my pov

Stop using the word autistic, you dont even know what it means.

My father is a sandnigger, I never knew him, I feel the same about you, tho it's worse for you I guess. I just hope I could get a tradi catholic waifu and that she wouldn't reject me.

As a black/white mixed person myself I would suggest two things.

1. Marrying white upper middle class

2. Developing skills to help you help yourself.

Fitting in is overrated, especially if you can't, become comfortable with being yourself.

if youre as smart as you say you are then you will know who to ally with before things start.

thetransformedwife.com/only-12-3-percent-of-females-are-virgins-after-college/

The black pill is that you'll never have a virgin wife. I mean unless you live in rural America and get married at age 18.

Look at my flag

Aren't the French known for being nymphos?

French women are not trad at all and if they date/marry a half shitskin even less so. Inb4 inevitable freakshow

Depends, like in every western country I guess. There a lot of sluts, yes, mostly in cities and in the youth, but there's still good christians women, or at least far right. But here's the problem, I don't know if they would reject me or not, even if I could get closer to them

indy100.com/article/virginity-map-7319976

All women are whores. There rare no exceptions. The only thing that prevents this it seems is social shaming. The only girl I've ever met that was saving her virginity was Muslim.

Hey, just a question. How to tell the difference between a human who unfortunately have sandnigger origin like you and a moslem subhuman? Because I'm always terrified when seeing someone that looks like a (((sandnigger)))

Considering your heritage they probably won't. But if you have children with a black woman they are guaranteed to have a higher IQ than if she fucked another black man.

This is probably the single cringiest thing I've ever read.

Well clothing, hair, and skin. All of them are far different from a regular shitskin, my clothes are ok, my hair are maybe brown but not curly, and my skin is light for shitskins, tho darker than average whites. I had to tell people that I was half marrocan, some of them said I was caucasian looking.

I don't find black women attractive, not even just looks, but their personality too. I'll stick to my white looking mestiza.

Lol. The total state of mutts. Hoping that the other pure-raced individual is uneducated enough not to know it and fall for it. I am only on Jow Forums on Sundays but like 2 weeks ago we had a half-negress from Munich that wanted a trad White husband from Scandinavia. Obviously banking on his lack of knowledge. Parents of interracial children must be hung.

>being beige
Lol what a faggit

nigger

>White looking Mestiza
They still won't have a high IQ. I do hear what you're saying about black women though. 90%+ of black women in America are so repulsively ugly I don't think I could even get an erection. Some half black/white women are pretty attractive though.

froganon, why did your mother mated with your sandnigger father in the first place? Serious question, just curious

Attached: MMMMH.jpg (303x264, 8K)

Well I don't really know, just foolishness I guess. She's ok you know, she voted for Le Pen and don't like immigration. Women can be stupid and have contradictions

My mum is a quadroon. Me and my brother are octoroons. We look fully white.

The true black pill always goes back to all women being traitors regardless of circumstance. With enough perception of the man being powerful, capable of protection, and social status above hers any woman will fold.

This will likely be the future of my children, likely looking like Cr1tikal.

Just say that you are half Southern French and half Southern Italian and you will be alright

>votes far right
>doesn't like immigration
>has half nafri child
and people say that comedy is dead

Attached: 1487796028126.png (1001x1001, 765K)

You fucking human animal hybrid go crawl back into your shitass nigger den.

People who hold fast to a generalization even if true in individual circumstances are the true monkies, they miss the trees for the forest oddly enough.
You feel bad because your ego controls you, you are not your body, seek who you truly are if you want peace. I'll give you a hint, "you" do not stop where your skin meets the air.

Attached: 1430550130468.jpg (500x628, 91K)

this

>pretend to be a mixed race subhuman to appear "based"
gypsy intellectuals

just trying to help the cunt you tatar mongoloid

>Mixed race white nationalist sympathizer
>Has no natural culture
>Wishes he belonged to a folk
>Family is politically opposed
I'm sorry user.
Remember, it's not your fault you were born like this. I for one am honored to have you support our cause in spirit.
I sincerely hope life treats you well.

Attached: 14762751.jpg (400x368, 16K)

It's ok OP, I'm sure you're a good person. It's not your fault. just find the best woman you can.