G-guys? it feels like making money with BTC is easy now...a bit too easy

g-guys? it feels like making money with BTC is easy now...a bit too easy...

Attached: 1557918947614.png (646x595, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schiffgold.com/
localbitcoins.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun with that. Poker is another easy way to make money.

Attached: this is you.jpg (201x251, 17K)

How (and do i need a good computer for this)?

You use your REAL MONEY to buy the bitcoins, then you wait for the relative difference to increase. And since "bitcoins always get more valuable and money is just numbers on a screen" you will always win!

Always. I'm not even joking.

Wait for the bear trap.

Nigga btc will have lower inflation than fiat and gold next year , after that it´s going to become absurdly as btc goes up to at a minimum of 180k and a maximum of 1M by 2021.

Once btc and bch inflation go bellow fiat it will go up non stop same way than housing did since the gold standard was abandoned.

If you are a bagholder you have unironically made it.

Attached: 1494546114119.png (640x480, 168K)

>the gold standard was abandoned
nice try lizard person, but you can't fool me

> t.bagholder

I’ve been in bitcoin since 2012. Trust me when I say, sell everything when people you never talk to start asking you how to buy bitcoin.
Or when you unironically start looking at Lamborghinis.
Don’t even cash out. Just move to USDT or USDC. We are just starting.

Israel already announced they don't like bitcoin and have been developing a cryptoshekel + has convinced many bitcoin companies to move to Israel.
Get out while you still can.

Reality doesn't like bitcoin either. You think home quantum computers are a century away? A decade? How long will you hedge this bet of yours?

You think it's going up from here?

What do you mean?

Currency is politics.

Attached: bogdown.jpg (640x478, 77K)

You lost your way to Jow Forums fren?
Gambling is highly addictive and requires you to have inclinations towards mathematics to calculate probabilities, a strong psychic and an inclination towards psychology so you can "read" your opponents.
>How?
Buy some Bitcoin and wait a couple of years
Invest in some undervalued alt-coins with good fundamentals (potential) and wait 3 to 6 months
Learn trading and play the crypto markets, swing trading is rather easy.
Try to catch some Initial Exchange Offers (IEO) on Binance, Huobi, Kukoin and other big exchanges.
Create your own business plan and issue a Security Token Offer to raise money for it. Security Tokens act like stocks, splitting your business' profit among the holders.
>do i need a good computer for this?
No, but you should use a hardware wallet to keep your crypto on it.
>bitcoins always get more valuable
Tell that to the chumps that bought it at $19000
>Wait for the bear trap.
It's a bull trap now.
Is that you Kruger?

I could explain you why it´s going to go up but yes , next year a massive bullrun will start.

If btc growth slows down 50% the price will be 170k by the end of 2021 if it keeps growing at the current rate it will be 340k.
And if somehow it grows as it did from 2012 to 2015 the price will be 1M.

As ridiculous as this can sound to the newfag in the cryptosphere going from 0 to 19k is way harder than going from 8k to 1M.

The incoming bullrun will also be increased in my opinion by the fact that the inflation level of both bitcoin and bitcoin cash will go bellow fiat and gold(meaning that just as housing it will go up relative to fiat due to it´s low supply).

Attached: 1528758341322.png (785x757, 163K)

I'm in btc and eth right now debating if I should get out

>muh Dunning Kruger

>It's a bull trap now.
Yes prehalving year there is two bulltraps before taking off historically.

>Tell that to the chumps that bought it at $19000

Had i bought it at that price i would have still lost less money than with my local fiat currency.
The 4 year halving cycle creates this volatility shit but it also guarantees it goes under the radar.

>No, but you should use a hardware wallet to keep your crypto on it.

Only if you have a significant quanity yes , otherwise using a software wallet , a paper wallet or a pendrive is fine.

>Invest in some undervalued alt-coins with good fundamentals (potential) and wait 3 to 6 months

Never do this , invest in the cryptos that use Satoshi game theory.
BTC
BCH
LTC
XMR

those will make it.

But people told me LINK 1k EOY

Attached: 0CB94506-C9BC-40DC-B359-A665CFCAA095.png (350x271, 125K)

>Tell that to the chumps that bought it at $19000

that's the joke!

There will be another retest before the bullrun , probably back again to 4200 after that it´s unironically going to 180k or more.

and 180k is assuming that we see a massive slowdown in growth.

Last halving we went from 165 at the bottom to 19k (115 times the growth in price).

And this was the weakest price growth that btc had between bubbles.

Previous halving went from 1.80 to 1130 about 575 times the price.

This one in my opinion will be stronger than the last one due to btc inflation becoming lower than fiat.

>I'm in btc and eth right now debating if I should get out

As a first worlder you may have this choice i can´t do that crap on our crappy exchanges i can only go in slowly or i will have to move between shit fiat to crypto and risk losing more money than staying in btc during a bear market.

Now with all that said i think this crypto bullrun will be dominated by bitcoin cash if their local alternative to localbitcoins gains strenght.

Otherwise btc and eth will be the best coins to invest.

Attached: 1553787061866.png (328x443, 277K)

Kek.

cool. try cashing out

Attached: 1551651173000.png (547x513, 291K)

Even the anti bitcoin gold merchant schiff accepts bitcoin in his site.

schiffgold.com/

You can buy literally anything with bitcoin and if they don´t accept bitcoin you can use a crypto funded debit card to buy anyway.

Attached: 1557578382113.jpg (650x400, 69K)

What about Vechain?

>trade bitcoin for metal
cool. try cashing out

m8 stop this meme
Ive cashed out before and it went smoothly

>cool. try cashing out

localbitcoins.com/

Attached: 1558312552626.jpg (479x720, 44K)

Should I put $100 in bitcoin for a laugh? Never really used it before