How did the Indo-Aryans get btfo?

How did the Indo-Aryans get btfo?
We Dravidians rule over them now.

Attached: indo-arier.jpg (720x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would

In 1192 BC, India was invaded by Aryan subhumans. INDRA, the Aryan God, was an arrogant wh*Toid who was killing black people. Then, arose a BULL, by the name of KRISHNA, his name literally meaning "BLACK" to describe his BLACK BULL nature, he slayed the wh*Te scum in battle and made the Aryan God, Indra to bow down to him and submit. He also married the whitest girl, Radha and made the glorious INDIC UBERMENSCH race.

We all know that the BLACK lands of India and Europe were invaded by Aryans, who raped the native populace and now their mutt children became the Indo-Aryans and Europeans.

However, in India the BLACK race resisted, and became the Afro-Dravidian übermensch.

Krishna, a BLACK man, spayed the Aryan warmongerer Indra and made him submit. This is why in India they still worship him as the supreme lord and they worship the BLACK penis (Shivalingam).

Attached: 1555049934530.png (1155x880, 183K)

The Dravidian man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Tamil nadu, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Dravidian man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behavior strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(arien dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Dravidian penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Dravidian man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Tamil seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Dravidian man impregnates.

In total, the Dravidian man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Dravidian man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: race-mixing-indian2.jpg (802x801, 90K)

For whatever reason, light eyes are unusually common in Bengali upper castes. I saw a Bengali man talking on the phone the other day and realised he literally had green eyes.

beautiful med woman. we should just take all the remaining aryans in india and give them a state, maybe sicily.

Fair women want to fuck and breed with everything which is dark.

The darker the better, the while world is going to end up pretty brown, plain and boring

tbf this is unironically desperately needed. The Indo-Aryan phenotype is Caucasoid but distinct from the European phenotype. And now it's almost crumbling due to mixture with other phenotypes of the Indian subcontinent.

Oh please it was the Spanish inqistadors that took the native women and made the mestizos.

and that's a good thing

>How did the Indo-Aryans get btfo?
Demographics.

LMAO

subhuman tiny-cocked abo-gypsy incel mutts are going into a civil war on the interweebs

the aryan phenotype, as well as the med one, is just an european clade. we have three european sub-races (here displayed in order of quality):
1. mediterranean
2. nordic
3. aryan

Race mixing.

Nobody here knows or cares what you talking about.

who is she?

>mediterranean
>European
ROFL

you are subhuman part homo erectus apefrican mongrels from jewish cluster with dinaro-armenoid-syriac mongrel faces

the only thing you are #1 in is fishing out arabs and niggers for your roach hairy "women", having low iq and failed economies

I can tell he smells from fucking here. hahaha

lmao salvic untermenschen have become quite imputent lately. we are not only european, we are the founders of europe, which obviously doesn't include you, asiatic mongoloid beast.

I could never be with an indian woman unless she's not hindu.
I love red meat, am a clean freak and think curry is borderline disgusting.
Also huge titties are a must.

>we are not only european
you are not even human, mongrel bleached nigger

>having homo erectus genes
>not getting gassed by 2100
pick one, Luigi
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg

And I'd rather be a full blooded chink than have A SINGLE nigger or jew in my family tree

should have never driven them out

Attached: albinoIndiansLOLareU.jpg (634x482, 102K)

Im Sicilian American and I agree they can have Sicily

> getting gassed
> not being human
you know something about it, don't you, putrid gook?

Attached: 15357839_1.jpg (1000x1200, 206K)

Another thread shilling for Tulsi Gabbard?
When will you learn that she will never become the nominee?

Dravidians have the numbers. Some facsimile of American democracy was adopted out of spite against the British. Leaving the Empire is what doomed India.

Fuck I love Jow Forums. This will always be home until if/when the kikes get it shut down.

The extinction of the Indo-Aryans will be the first successful case of genocide simply by outbreeding in modern times.

Where do these people come from?
Northern india?

What did ruskies ever accomplish compared to chad italians?. You guys are "white" on the outside but niggers inside.

Whites are cucks. Of course they and their mutt progeny get cucked. Well done though

Predominantly North Western. But their communities are scattered all over the subcontinent.

Afghanistan is where you find the highest ANI (Ancestral North Indian) ancestry.

kawaii af

>Indo-Aryan

As we all know, all useless people with low IQ tend to breed a lot in times where strengh is not required.

first of all sage
second this thread should be attached to a scholarly article about schizophrenia.

Attached: streamingschizophrenia.jpg (685x518, 136K)

Why are colored contacts so easy to spot?

>Ancestral North Indian

Kek. Is this the term they made up for Whitoid invaders so Indians wouldn't start shitting in the streets at the mention of bare naked truth?

saved

Angry because all black people could come up with are mudhuts :D ? And now you live in a white land, speaking our language.

Nyayayyayaahahah :)

Shes so beautiful, who is she?

Kolchim Jews, that's how.

Was walking thru park with wife other day. On beach was what I assume was Male and female India, pretty gross creatures. As we walked past the Male said in a weak voice to the female "please dont leave me, please dont leave me". I turn to wife and say " show boob and vag".

Finally found my future wife. Thanks, OP.

Go get her, Pajeet

Attached: 086865567898.png (500x647, 160K)

I don't need to. I'll get my parents to talk to hers and have our marriage arranged.

based

nope, those australoid should stay in their shithole india

northwestern indian are australoids, period

based and castepilled

When the nomadic Aryans invaded into subcontinent they subjugated Dravidian niggers.
Instead culling them they thought hey why not call them lower caste use them clean sewers?
This was a big mistake. As history has shown it is bad idea to keep and use niggers thinking
social hierarchies and dictats can be used to control and contain them. Sooner or later they rise up
or foids and soi boys from your own tribe sabotage the order. As time passed Aryans started
getting cucked. Everyone in India is a mutt now. They were bread out of existence.
They lost their worrier heritage Then the mudslimes invaded and then the British
and now their caste system is reversed.

another thot but several layers of make, camera filters and camera angles

what if she doesn't shave

Attached: miss moustachio.jpg (300x400, 12K)

your pic is a chink

bunch of dark skinned Indians are reeeeing today about this. anyone else see it?

Attached: 8CCC9363-92BA-4CD5-870B-986A3BBC9C29.jpg (750x1334, 265K)

Victory of world subhumanry 1945.

Of all the shit poster flags, India is always on the bottom for quality, creativity, and effort. Always.

Show flag kike.

superpower by 2020

They didn't get BTFO, they became the brahmins and princes and warriors and interbred with the natives over a long period of time. You don't get a minority ruling population without this eventually happening, look at Visigothic Spain.

It’s an Italian or Pole. I think they’re the same poster too, “they” say the same things on /int./

>thry are all pretty!!!!
>pooooooo!!!!!

Attached: shitting on the beach.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

>You don't get a minority ruling population without this eventually happening
this is true and exactly the problem. it has happened to all minority conquerors since the dawn of time, hungarians, mughals, ottomans, manchus just to name a few.
so how exactly did whites in the 18/19 century expect a different outcome with the colonial empires or slave populations in the americas

POO IN THE LOO

Thats one of the hottest chicks ive ever seen. Is she east Indian by any chance?

Quick question, how do you get the stink of dravidian poon off my thick white cock? Soap doesn't work. Thanks.

>tfw no Vedic gf

Attached: 1528217157728.jpg (632x900, 224K)

Nepali girl

Attached: 8294DB43-0DC4-4F9B-8C4B-E9A5E44423E7.jpg (900x900, 138K)

They went to Pakistan to get away from you cow fuckers.

Angry? Conquering your lands makes me happy senpai. We'll invite some Indians to shit on your graves

Yes, seems to be Bengali from her name
fb/riya.sanyal.5243

neither, and what i said is true

Ty for confirming. East Indian/Bengali girls can be insanely beautiful, imho even more so than north indian ones.

the gypsies are the subjects of the aryans who went with them. the aryans live among us for centuries as whites. they told he servants to stay in romania.

Well they tend to have a bit of East Asian admixture
I first thought this girl was a Korean hapa

Pic related left is Indo-Aryan from India, right is Dravidian from India.

Attached: IMG_2737.jpg (468x507, 69K)

More like superpooer

kek

Attached: Real Aryans.jpg (560x490, 140K)

Attached: a003_atta_jarrah_2050081722-15676.jpg (350x240, 13K)

Based pooper

jared leto

Is that Pewdiepie?

No. Right is a halfbreed. Dravidians are much, much darker than that

Fucking based.

pic realted is actual average dravidians

Attached: crowd-of-people-varkala-kerala-south-india-india-asia-CRAFHG.jpg (1300x956, 286K)

and pic realted again is actual average north indians

Attached: crowdatUttarPradesh.jpg (1024x683, 620K)

India has some incredible looking women. I think the only race that doesnt have any breathtaking women are latinos

Attached: bddedba9e9907f89851bd358cf2da53e.jpg (541x806, 76K)

meanwhile the average indian is much more abo

Attached: south_indian_women_listen_clinton.jpg (1024x683, 217K)

Attached: _82426786_indiadharaviwomenap.jpg (660x371, 47K)

Based & brownpilled.

They don't look like that. Just saying. You post pics of models and say why isn't X like Y. Stop shilling paid kike.

this, when it comes to indians people have double standards, always this outlier, when it's no secret that the average indian is much more abo than these models
pic related is at a university in north india

Attached: unrestatnorthindianuniverity.jpg (675x450, 63K)

Fakenews moron dalit. First of all, Dravidian aren't African. Dalits are invaders from Africa and same as Brahmins from Kazakhstan. But, the natives mixed with both the aryans and dali t slaves, creating a crimson band of genetic brotherhood. You're not black, nor was krishna. Btfo to kerala.

Attached: 1545963130396.jpg (852x640, 52K)

Brahmins from the south only.

Well Jared Leto is a good looking guy

Attached: 9DA2F613-A173-4D49-8FBA-7322D1519137.jpg (750x424, 152K)

Srsly, that was 4500 years ago. And aryans interbred (at least in South india)

No you don't Pajeet. Your beauty we wuz queens looks like your avergage 4-5/10 mong with makeup outside of subhuman nations

Wrong, left is just an amerimutt and right is a North indian.

Your pic related is the average White European woman. How can non-White Europeans even compete?

They did before mixing with abos. That’s the point.

Okay, this is awesome.