Stop the gays

Stop the gays

Attached: 78683A08-FC5B-4ED2-9AD2-1CD5DC638329.png (750x1334, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Unqqpji43Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gamers rise up

I guarantee if you played outside instead of gaming all day you wouldn't be such a faggot, GAYMER

why are they using that racist symbol

Attached: 1554905461089.jpg (1200x600, 74K)

Clown world

Wow, corporations are so brave! youtu.be/Unqqpji43Dg

Greetings young ones! Dont ya just looove our great xbox strap on dildo™!! Why i would say it's as good as diversity™ and open borders™
Jokes aside fuck gays,niggers and libertarians

Attached: Crapitalism.jpg (1200x1077, 238K)

Buy Sony

If they put these up around town like the "it's ok to be white" stuff then upgraded to just a regular rainbow it would have the desired effect. Otherwise it will go nowhere. Pretty funny though.

don't even have to do that
just write it on any rainbow fag poster you see

>193,000 likes
The real blackpill is that the masses love celebrating men sticking their dicks up other men's asses. The West is damned, you guys, there's no saving it.

Attached: David Lynch soul.jpg (797x1024, 186K)

Companies as big as Microsoft where people have no choice but to use their products shouldn't be pushing this s***

Based leaf

Learn how to build a fucking computer and buy DMR-free games

Attached: 3245636735.jpg (474x237, 17K)

People are sheep. The good part of this if we take back control they would literally upboat a swastica just the same way.

>sony

Attached: playstation-london-pride-2017-4.jpg (784x489, 540K)

>long gone are the days where a preteen squeaker on Xbox live voice chat would question my sexuality
It's all so tiresome

wtf is that fluffy green cube thing

getting real sick of all the fucking faggot worshipping going mainstream too. no one wants to see this shit.

fucking bigots, baka

if you play vidya on console, being gay is a given. pc is the last bastion of straightness

>no one wants to see this shit.
WRONG, the masses love it and your average normie will get angry and call you a bigot if you complain about it publicly. The West is DAMNED!

we should cancel our xbox live and ps plus fuck these faggots