Canadians mindlessly repeat propaganda you hear like trained parrots

The US ranks higher than Canada in the Global Food Security Index, including in the category of Quality and Safety.

It is NOT actually the case that US food standards are lower. What is the case is that their country is desperate to convince people that US food standards are lower, as a protectionist measure. What is actually happening is that their producers, government, and media are conspiring to convince them of some serious bullshit propaganda as part of their efforts to keep the Canadian market insulated from competition with American producers that are more advanced and provide higher quality food at lower prices.

Canadians are being starved slowly. Their quality of life is in the gutter already. Canadian women have to sell their ass to make rent. Meat is a luxury. Heating your home with a woodstove is now a crime.

pic related: If you honestly think that the canadian beef is better than the american beef, that's your 2+2=5 moment. every chef on earth disagrees with you

Attached: beefs.jpg (2059x1574, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ok40lsiteOw
maxi.ca/Food/Meat-&-Seafood/c/MAX001004000000?navid=meat-seafood
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214947432/#q214979593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why I shop at the chinese super markets, way cheaper and food is more exotic and shit, NI HAO MA FAGGOT

youtu.be/ok40lsiteOw

Is that meat from Nunavut? We don't have those prices in southwestern Ontario, even for the premium grass fed organic meats.

One of the newer memes on Jow Forums is to post prices from a store on Victoria Island and say Canada is undergoing a total economic collapse that the media is covering up.

It's actually pretty clever because it's impossible for anyone outside of Canada to verify it, and impossible for anyone in Canada to prove it wrong because by the time they go to the store and come back, the thread is dead.

Associated memes are "Post the in store prices and there will be an end to the horror" and "That's just a loss leader, post the real prices"

cgdf is fast.

where is ajax ontario?

Attached: canadA vs usa.jpg (1434x793, 190K)

where is vaughaun ontario?

Attached: $54 STEAK TRUDEAUS.jpg (1179x1364, 670K)

where is toronto no frills located?

Attached: $23 breast.png (1024x768, 909K)

kitchener ontario, where is that?

Attached: canada beef vs usa beef.jpg (1499x794, 196K)

Attached: $3.13 for a single green pepper..png (674x845, 531K)

>Different cuts of meat
>Different weights
>Difference exchange rate

HOW ARE THE PRICES DIFFERENT GUYS

Oh yes, and pro tip, this "meme" is being funded by some big money think tanks here in the states. They're funding shills to push it, hoping it will catch on here.

Their goal is to make people think Canada is falling apart so they can push deregulation in the food industry here. Monsanto is the biggest funder, but there are lots of others.

I work at a grocery store on the border in Maine. And the canadians flood the store cause its way cheaper!

I own a grocery store chain in North Dakota and half of our state's population drives across the border to Canada because American food is too shitty and expensive.

I was wondering about the powers involved in shilling this so hard. The prices in this thread are not unheard of but really rare. I do groceries multiple times a week. Most people wouldn't accept this.
$5/lb for green peppers is not the norm whatsoever. It can get to about $3.99/lb when supply is low (I assume) but it usually stays at about $1.99-$2.99/lb. Fuck this gay meme.

wtf is with all this stuff about Canada supposedly starving

>$5 for 4 ears of corn

Corn is 10 ears for $1 around me. jajajajaja

If leafs could afford the data, they could view the full image and see this image is from Calgary.

Nice Vpn canuck

kek good call, I didn't check the label but this is still a shitty psyop. Y'all are fucked if you think these prices are normal.

How do you explain these prices?

15.99 a lbs normal price. 15.99 x 2.2 will get you price per kg. About $35 a kg. Convert USD to CAD. $47 a kg.

Not quite sure what youre trying to prove OP.

>hurr why do prices fluctuate

>expecting shills to actually put any effort in their shilling
Not necessarily, because a lot of consumer product are artificial monopolies here, with numerous awkward trade deal that insure the status quo stay (With that said, that the reason why Trump went against the ALENA, it was a clusterfuck of discrepancy that only truly profited to a close knit merchant elite that could lobbies as to put absurd tariff unto the whole nation as to insure their profitibability, basically a pseudo-monopoly since by law monopoly are illegals but imposing tariff so high trade is impossible isn't, even if the end result are the exact same. Welcome to canadian justice in a nutshell and why Trump had to do what he did to force them to renegotiate the terms) and we the citizen on average just keep getting fucked, like the average grocery visit can easily goes in the 300-500 bucks a time if you ain't careful what you pick and all the shops just keep increasing their prices as time goes on.

I wonder how many unwashed janny cocks one must fellate in order to get away with spamming the exact same b8 50 times a day every single day for 18 months and never receive a single post deletion or ban.

Attached: 1542300487028.jpg (512x453, 65K)

>fluctuate
Notice how only the "high" in store prices are ever posted. There aren't "fluctuations" - Canadians pay 20% to 200% more than Americans do for the same items.

Canadians will not admit this.

>If leafs could afford the data, they could view the full image and see this image is from Calgary.

the cheapest place for beef in all of canada.

chosen for that reason.

Attached: what a view.jpg (1512x2016, 1.36M)

Lot of place in Canada have little to no mean to displace product there in an efficient manner due to the lack of roads, railroads and etc so the local price is greatly affected by it. Imagine if instead of getting a 18 wheeler worth of stuff at once to a market, you had to do 5~6 3-hour voyage back and forth for the same quantity of stuff because you can only fill a single box trailer at a time, lest you get stuck on the muddy roads to the way there? You can use plane but there are costly, and in a majority ofthe case the only thing that can land are hydroplane which can't carry that much stuff due to their size.

>Monsanto is paying a butthurt polack to shitpost about Canada
Nah, I just think the dude's an autist.

>the lack of roads
>toronto, ajax, kitchener, dont have roads

>Oh yes, and pro tip, this "meme" is being funded by some big money think tanks here in the states.
omfg

>not high enough

Attached: he welcomes higher prices.png (483x219, 14K)

>her butt. her rent. her choice.
>welcome to post modern sexual markets

Attached: somoene help her.jpg (453x438, 50K)

See

explain this - if you can afford to click it

Attached: CHEESE UK VS CANADA lol.jpg (1706x2566, 512K)

And quite predictably you omit the detail that I obviously do not refer to these city near the border when I'm talking about places with ''lack of roads'', because it seem kind of fucking obvious from what I wrote that it pertained to area where normal vehicle cannot effectively reach.

Holy fuck I know you're a meme flag (thus you're most assuredly a brain dead piece of shit) but could you at least bother not to be a complete fucking imbecile when you're shilling? You basically just made yourself look like a fucking idiot. Of course you'll come up with some shitty quip to save face because that all you can do and not fail pathetically at, even if it doesn't change anything to the current discussion.

It's one thing to pretend to be a retard, its another to be so much of a retard you actually fail to understand your complaint doesn't even apply to what you're criticizing.

>prices fluctuate
Gets BTFO
>p-prices are normal

Notice how the Canadians don't have a straight story?

It would actually be wiser for you to admit you're paid to do this because absolutely nobody in the world could possibly be this prolific or manic of a faggot.

Attached: 1529199864860.jpg (640x640, 53K)

If it weren't for the US one being marked down as a sale item, the Canadian one is actually cheaper by 1 canadian dollar per kg.

>Nobody would ever want to waste hours of their time sitting on the internet pissing off faggots like you
Boi do you know where you are or are you just new?

Attached: LeafHasAnOpinion.png (621x271, 285K)

Canuck here. GF works in a supermarket and told me straight up yesterday that the prices of almost everything (Meat included) increased by $0.50 to $1.5 per kilo.

Stuff I used to pay $9.99 a year back is now almost $14. I had noticed a slow increase in prices, but ever since I started doing the groceries seriously, it occurred to me that it's been going way too fucking fast.

Meat will soon be prohibitively expensive. Hell, it already is.

thing is, you're the faggot at this current moment, its just you're severely lacking in self-awareness

>buying usda choice

enjoy your fucking awful steak

>N-n-no, you!
Why are leafs so easily blown out? Is it malnutrition?

>N-no u!

Attached: SobNiggerSob.jpg (522x96, 8K)

Maybe you're right in a general sense OP but I have personally experienced none of this. Maybe people on this board just aren't the regular Canadian.

>the lack of roads, railroads and etc
lol don't forget pipelines. Someday in better hands you'll experience the industrial revolution.

lb vs kilogram idiot

Wrong. Most of the prices in this thread are ludicrous. The OP photo had similar prices between the US and Canada. Prices fluctuate. There is no contradiction in my statements. My intention in quoting the math user was to suggest that your idea of "20%-200%" was based on your shitty burger education.

You could at least bother to be ever so slightly original so your stale shit doesn't come off as laziness, but with that said its probably too much asked form you.

Post the in store prices and the madness will stop

that meme exists because he committed the crime of talking about food

Attached: hey bitch.gif (200x200, 1.7M)

Attached: canadian gf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

>Pipelines

Fucking weak-ass Trudeau, basically fucked BC of a huge source of revenue, probably did it on the payroll of foreign oil producers.

>millions of dollers are being used to convince a bunch of kissless handholdless virgins who will die alone that a society they dont even take part in is collapsing

50p all winter

Attached: celerey canada vs uk.jpg (1577x1018, 187K)

US has food standards?
Didn't know you were such big government dick sucking commies.

>Mega-corp plot to troll canadia on an image board
Occum's Razor suggests that everyone here hates smug, obnoxious canadadians and simply enjoy triggering them

hit close to home
stop

everything but the rent prostitution (afaik)

maxi.ca/Food/Meat-&-Seafood/c/MAX001004000000?navid=meat-seafood

enjoy your cat and dog meat

>Talking of misdirected funds as if it was an incredulous thing
>A Canadian of all people

Lmao holy fuck, are you even Canadian or is it a VPN?

Simply post the in store prices then, leaf. Why can't you post the in store prices?

Post in store prices or admit you're forever BTFO.

The Canadian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a leaf, pussy, fag, bitch, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But ask him to post the in store prices (no sales or loss leaders) and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

Attached: Yikes.jpg (1387x1822, 747K)

How much is a mango in leafland?

Here they're 39p (0.67CAD)

Attached: 2019-06-02_16-29-51.png (948x601, 215K)

But Canada has a higher average income then USA ,dumb mutts ,so everything relatively the same

>Canada has a higher average income then USA ,dumb mutts

it literally doesn't though

You sure know a lot about Canadia

Attached: How do you do fellow americans.jpg (900x720, 87K)

I've worked at AgCan, and my sister was a policy wonk for the Dairy board.

Dairy standards are way higher in Canada. Poultry too. But US beef is better. When I'm in the States I always go for beef.

Sure, everything is expensive here. I was in Spain a while ago, in some dodgy corner groceteria giggling that everything was basically free.

US food quality is actually much shittier. Our education system is better too, probably why we can see that OP is clearly a retarded faggot

Haha mutts shut down

>$5/lb for green peppers is not the norm whatsoever. It can get to about $3.99/lb when supply is low (I assume) but it usually stays at about $1.99-$2.99/lb. Fuck this gay meme.
That's three dollars for *one* six-ounce pepper deek. Or two dollars in real currency.

It's worse than you think

Attached: canada collapsing.jpg (693x761, 144K)

Another groceryjew thread

Notice how quiet it gets when he stops posting. All the sock puppet account dissapeee
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214947432/#q214979593

Attached: 294568BD-3811-4DCE-8688-93BCADDF906C.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

Why are you ashamed to identify your nation?

Attached: canadadian paupers.jpg (856x1687, 236K)

kek

what does this say? or are you not well educated enough to know?

Attached: persian support edition.png (276x275, 28K)

Fake and gay
Pic related is 100% real..or is it?

Attached: CB423A68-0B54-4705-9CDD-51A6A89CF08F.jpg (1180x920, 217K)

>CPC
>sand niggers
Checks out

Attached: BB4288D2-988E-4520-8EE6-D2FBD6B0FCFB.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>lb vs kilogram idiot
and Monopoly money vs real currency

If there are any white Canuck qts out there who don't want to sell themselves for rent and food, I would be willing to take care of those needs in exchange for housekeeping and raising 4-5 children.

Vote for Scheer
He’ll stop the bad nazis

Attached: DBDE0B56-C647-48AC-BE0B-3EB857FC44DB.jpg (1500x1865, 462K)

Bernier bants time

Attached: 51DA946A-D70E-4DE8-AE7E-5D2E463C4A29.jpg (1199x1022, 211K)

Bernier will protect our gun rights.

Attached: FFB3C5F7-DB6D-4910-807D-2F791278985E.jpg (1186x1170, 289K)

An education system that is so great that you're not even qualified to work at McDonalds after going to school every day for twelve years. Lay off the CBC propaganda Cuck. Canada is a blue pilled to the max SJW paradise. Canadians are completely uninformed but also very smug. It's hilarious.

Attached: image.jpg (480x374, 71K)

See

you not well educated enough to know what the number one canadian media outfit in Iran is saying

How appropriate
She trusted a jew

Attached: 881CC0A5-2106-4027-9535-5235F69363C1.jpg (1539x2004, 480K)

The globe and mail is jewish, not Iranian.

Attached: 56DCC177-D406-418A-B60A-FAD9E4B0CFFB.jpg (1374x1008, 253K)

Flyers are not in store prices. Please post in store prices (no sales or loss leaders).

you dont understand the language

>mutt and leaf racemixing
I can only imagine what abominations that would lead to

All the prices are here!!!
Make sure to zoom in and share

Attached: 6FB2A8AC-BB1D-4BE8-9DB1-31DE69C2538D.jpg (2000x2000, 776K)

>coping this hard
>what is online grocery shopping?

A reminder of what groceryjew is up to with these shit threads.

Attached: 6E1ED269-496F-4743-8E9F-E2DF819D29B7.jpg (1498x947, 711K)

>Showing off old meet on sale...
>Also comparing ribeye to filet mignion...
>Not being able to do math
Canadian price is 46.09CAD/kg
American price is 15.99USD/lb
1kg = 2.20462lbs
2.20462 x 15.99 = 35.2518738USD
35.2518738USD = 47.74CAD
To sum up:
Better cut in Canada costs $46.09
Shittier cut in US costs $47.74
But nice cherrypicking of items on sale flaggot.

Attached: 1415816639665.jpg (591x446, 25K)

never forget that on (((Jow Forums))), it's the mods who do the shilling

This procès Canada has low low prices. Groceryjew eternally btfo

Attached: CE04D05F-EC7B-427C-8B6F-97600B12D328.jpg (766x1962, 694K)

Attached: surreal nightmare prices.jpg (823x1268, 389K)

Whatever it is, it would still be whiter than you Paki.

Attached: 1519605424199.png (591x422, 24K)

Always wondered why threads about say veganism get instantly deleted by mods, but Canadian instore prices threads are always allowed to reach bump limit