Tfw shitalian

>tfw shitalian

Attached: jfymycwuaryx.png (323x356, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only certain thing is that you are not 'italian' because 'italians' do not exist.

Look at a genetical map if you have any doubts.

If you are not a siculo-neapolitan you are a laughtingstock to define yourself as such.

On the other hand 'shit' is the only term that can be related with concept of 'italy'. You are right at least on that point.

Attached: 1537346578387.png (515x422, 57K)

Attached: 1524769539170.jpg (394x526, 32K)

You're not white and you never will be.

At least you have good food

tfw part Huron but I look white unlike the rest of my family but can still claim gibs

Attached: 1558274703732.png (224x225, 11K)

My family is from Potenza, Italy. I have fair skin, blue eyes and light brown hair.

Sicilians and niggers on the southern coast have African blood. People from the interior aren't generally dark

>flag
You are Turk.

Maybe he is on vacation.

GRAZIE RAGRAZI

STRAGETI REGRETI

Attached: 1534885892366.jpg (708x840, 122K)

Il bue che da del cornuto all’asino

>vuole essere considerato b*anco
I b*anchi sono l'unica razza sull'interno pianeta a voler essere rimpiazzati da stranieri ed essere diluiti demograficamente e razzialmente al punto da estinguersi. Meglio averci nulla a che fare

At least you are not Arab... Oh wait

Essere l'italiano e piu meglio che essere bianco, cambiate i miei pensieri. Se io sia l'italiano, sara ogroglioso.

c’hai provato

Thank you tho

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Attached: 89279.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

If italian is not white, what race are they? All italians I've met call themselves white.

these threads are so stupid shut up nigger only sicily got nigged

Grey aliens from mars

Infatti lol

Negro di merda ora chiamo salvini

Italians don't have any african blood. Even the Moors when occupying Sicily had no effect on their genetics. The genetic makeup of Italy has been unchanged since the days of the Romans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

They aren't white, they're med. Being White is specific geographic phenotypes that have no ambiguity. We don't need to include Meds anymore as being white. We have far surpassed what their empires would have dreamed of.

Northern Italians look like French, which is not much better.

Attached: 1559486400563.png (481x515, 20K)

>tfw still part of shitaly instead of the homeland

Attached: 1558439304270.png (1199x1024, 264K)

looks like someone can't handle the banter

That's because you've met with the stereotypical southerner.

But what 'whites' have achieved was built on from med empires, like a sturdy building with a strong base, Blue eyed fair skinned whites are more adapted to the cold and vice versa for Meds, ideals and breeding humanity to our pinnacle is what is important.

Fuck off Hans we don't want you either

LoL according to that pic sardinians are niggers and not white qts

Attached: Women_of_sardinia.jpg (1023x590, 652K)

>tfw bulghungserbturkmanian

Attached: autistic screeching romanian.png (313x345, 32K)

ofc it had no effect, as soon as the normans stepped in Sicily they genocided any muslim who did not flee or did not convert.

Di dove sei italianon? Mi so veneto

According to mutts we should care about what is white and what is not. When in reality we should think about ethnicity and culture which they have neither.

Attached: Ritratto Dottori 1933 Il Duce.jpg (1600x1597, 779K)

Going by that, other groups have contributed also, so it's irrelevant now. Else, you'll end up We Wuzzing. The point is we can now stand on our own. Our achievements speak for themselves. The Meds time in the sun came and went. It's our turn now, and we shouldn't have to share it with anyone but our own people.

true
and the Moors never brought in enough Berbers or even attempted to cross breed with the local population. It wasn't a plantation of peoples (like the Ulster Scots in Northern Ireland), it was a relatively small occupying force that didn't want to breed with the locals anyways.

Zioken! Anch'io.

saracen

Attached: SCOSSA.png (743x417, 59K)

Attached: 1558308949675.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Attached: 1514462890404.png (600x487, 85K)

Leave then lol

>itt a bunch of southern incels chimping out because they are not considered muh "huwhite" which is the most retarded term ever conceived
Get over it

Tfw you screwed up ww2 and helped Hitler lose

Attached: 1559112783666.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Proxy

Yeah, maybe not genetically but it had an effect culturally! Southerners are loud and mostly impolite. Even their accent is impolite kek.
There's barely any difference from the north of Africa, behaviourally speaking

I fucking hate americans and their disgusting, perverted perception of whiteness. They have no ethnocultural identity to uphold so they only tear others' down.

Don't hate Italy because they aren't white, hate Italy because they have been the shittiest allies and have undermined europe more than any other nation in history

Attached: fuckingshits.png (713x64, 7K)

HAHAHAH

Attached: Top_Kek.jpg (360x240, 23K)

You're talking about austria mate not italy

Vittorio Emanuele the Austrian coward

also blame the English. They can't fight a proper war, so they bribe and cheat and call in henchmen to do it for them. Baiting Napoleon into invading Russia, baiting the Italians against the Central Powers, inviting the Americancer into Europe. They're the underminers.

I feel you bro

Attached: received_1963353263774883.png (1013x751, 781K)

This is correct, Italians are Africans

Attached: purebred italian.jpg (750x847, 119K)

Attached: lire.jpg (480x550, 50K)

You couldn't even buy an ice cream for that. Lire was almost as useless as a Zimbabweian dollar, and used by people that were even blacker

Attached: lire user.jpg (500x460, 81K)