This is New Zealand now

Attached: Untitled.png (643x924, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedPoland/status/1135130159537971206
youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=zvgZtdmyKlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The mosque shooting was a successful psy-op.

twitter.com/BasedPoland/status/1135130159537971206

bump

God is dead

Attached: 1546416346282.png (804x666, 833K)

just fucking execute us all, nuke it from orbit

Damn this is worse than France.

Attached: 1559494627073.png (526x684, 445K)

what he did is working

>Act like a bunch of degenerates
>God leaves you to your own devices
>"God is dead"
How about you take responsibility instead of always blaming God for your problems?

Attached: 1200px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 233K)

NZ microdosing on accelerationism pills rn

BASED NEW ZEALAND

Attached: D8DN7bbXYAATuSV.jpg (550x481, 45K)

Real life people act like they do in south park episodes.

You know what, burn it all down.

ACCELERATION IS GOOD AM I RIGHT GOYS?!

kek

Attached: 1549559478033.jpg (517x517, 49K)

Hey there New Zealand I see you looking down
Don't want to see my little buddy down with a frown

This looks like a concert or something but if it’s real then based accelerationism.

Attached: 7AA353D9-86A0-4BDC-A76D-12740BBDB0CC.jpg (611x573, 43K)

>what is White Sharia
ALHAMDULILLAH!

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0

Ana Maradun.. Ana Ad-da’u…Wa Mini Ta’ti Awja’oo
(I am An Illness..I am a disease…And from me comes pain)

Wa Laysa Limudminee Abadan…Minal Akhyari Atba’oo
(And the one who is addicted to me has no righteous followers)

Atashree Al Mawt Ya Hadha..Atashreehy Idha Ba’oo
(Would you buy death, oh person…Would you buy it if it was sold [to you])

Atashree Ad-da’a Mughtabitan..Wa Indaka Sibyatun Ja’oo
(Would you buy a disease ..Whilst you have children who are hungry)

Sunoof Al Sharri Fee Qurbee..Fa Lee Ba’un Wa Lee Saa’oo
(All kinds of evil are near me)

Wa zawjuka tashkee Reehan…lahaa Fee Al-Khubthi Anwa’oo
(And your wife complains of the smell…[the smell] which contains all types of filth)

Wa ummuka tad’u mawlaaha… Fahal khaanatka asmaa’oo
(And your mother prays to her Lord… Do you not hear/Have your ears betrayed you)

Agharaka Feeya I’lan…Wa Tanmeeq Wa Asjaa’oo
(Have advertisements, embellishment and understatement deceived you?)

Ta’aal Li Nak-hatee Haya..Fakam Fee Nak-Hatee Daa’oo
(Come and taste me come… For how many have went astray from the right path)

Sure kiddo next time the chinese invade I'll just swim out with my skidoo and jab a pike in their warship. They obliterated us. This was purposeful and planned and you were part of the CANZUS treaty when it began happening. Even today you help them as brothers and sisters while they salt our land and burden our hospitals, eat up everything like locusts.

:(

Can a New Zealander confirm this?

Attached: 563469DE-94B1-4575-AC54-DAACA39255B5.jpg (352x360, 98K)

the end is near

BASED
White Sharia comes closer and closer every day boyos.

Lord, please don't let that be real.

I can't wait until China starts torching Muslims

>implying they're allowed to be honest.

that would contravene the Racial Vilification Act, which I will remind you does not consider "truthfulness of statement" as a valid reason to avoid court fees.

Good. Exposing the rats by smoking them out of their hiding holes is what you do to fix the problem , you don't just let an infestation get away with ruining things by pretending it doesn't exist. Now all the traitors are exposing their hand to the world

Cultural appropriation.

This is such hot garbage. I wanted to retire in new zealand in one of their beautiful colonial estates. Ive never seen such an amazing country and it will be ruined before Im 30.
Why did you let this happen?

white people were a mistake

>Accelerationism
>The belief that if you speed up the process fast enough people will notice and rise up against it
>Completely forgetting the time white south Africans went to court to get the sentence of their daughters children reduced
>Forgetting the speed at which the modern populace of Western nation becomes comfortable in worse and worse conditions and the way mantras that would have been publicly ridiculed less than a decade ago are now core talking points

If this faggot would have shot someone actually important and cancerous, damaging the left he may have gotten actual support. Instead he shot up a literally where mosque on a literally where Island full of literally who Muslims. He tried to solve the white man's problem with a sandnigger solution.

Don't worry your little panties, they still have massive land-holdings controlled by the Amish.

look up Gloriavale Christian Community

>*Of the murderers of their daughters reduced

Nice. Tarrant really trolled those cucks.

they have 1 shooting and they go completely insane. what a bunch of newbs

Mr.Tarrant was test for cucked country.

More white arrogance. That's the death of our race.
They think they can beat it with love. They think they're better than racism. They think it'll all work out if they just hug it out. They think they can overcome.
Arrogance. And no, it won't work out like that at all.

Another western nation bites the dust. Also checked

Why can’t we trigger the shit out of Islam and have them react so that people can see how they truely act.

And this is why "Saint Tarrant" was a fucking pawn employed by the Jews.
Whoever endorses this faggot is a Jew lover, period

the fuck is this cuckold shit
I don't watch the news but considering that greedy horse faced communist cunt I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of post wall aunts took to the part to suckle from a box of wine and listen to some allu akhbar
at least I'm out of my home country in a few months. gonna go live in cairns
the average new zealander? no. it'd be akin to saying hillary supporters are 'most of America', as the media wanted you to believe post-Trump victory.

to the park*
so god damned disappointed in my country my spellings gone to shit

Genghis, what would it take to convince you and your countrymen to sweep out from the plains and kill us all again?

Attached: M'ongolia.jpg (220x220, 17K)

Hello rabbi

White people are fucking done
Why save those who don't want to save themselves

based huwhite Australians

Attached: 1552940713474.jpg (1200x1327, 1005K)

>If this faggot would have shot someone actually important and cancerous, damaging the left he may have gotten actual support.
^^^^^^

Être défaitiste n’est pas mieux mon cher Henri

Bible tried to warn us against giving women right to participate in governing of society; Eve destroyed paradise with her narcissism.

Attached: suffragettes_to_sharia4.jpg (758x940, 172K)

kek

>god leaves
>god caused
stop personifying god you clueless cafeteria catholic faggot

What the fuck

These people are truly demoralised, real dead machine

The retarded shooter thought he acomplished something good but only made things worse.

They already believed this, the shooting changed nothing, do you really think that one day before the shooting that women in the hijab was like "I'm skeptical of Islamic immigration" and then the day after she was like "there was a shooting, I realize the error of my ways and will now convert to Islam", No, she already believed that shit, the only thing Brenton did was kill a bunch of people like her, justified

Brenton Tarrant is God!

Attached: 1559058525180.png (904x882, 914K)

It 's you New Zealand was war debt from the UK .

k,then what?

it was pre-designed. social engineering.

>Accelerationism: To create an atmosphere of fear and change in witch drastic powerful and revolutionary action can occur
"Made things worse" Fucking based! That's exactly what we need!

Attached: look_to_the_end_poster_by_thedarkforeigner_dc04e7t-pre.jpg (786x1017, 167K)

>stop personifying god you clueless cafeteria catholic faggot
Saying this is proof that you never read the bible.

The people who say "It would have been better if he had targeted X instead" whenever someone takes direct action, would also come up with some other reason to be offended if he had of, in fact, targeted X. They are memelords without serious views hiding their insecurity behind fake strategic talk

Who cares? Whites are retarded so becoming muslim and racemixed will help them in the long run.

wtf New Zealand

white people shouldn't be living below the equator. its just asking for trabble

Just laugh at them and say its about time these sluts covered up. These people do exactly what you want them to once you know how to talk to them

Would be nice with some context for that video/tweet.. Looks like a woman sitting at some public event, using her blouse to block the sun? I don't see anyone else doing it.

Attached: vanguard0.png (468x634, 585K)

>Average
Shows less than a thousand people.

It's ironic, you "people" claim Brenton Tarrant is a Jew because the JQ wasn't the center point of his manifesto, but when someone does this to Jews like Robert Bowers or writes a whole manifesto about how it is the Jews like the Poway Synagogue shooter you say
> "He was Jew because he mentioned Jew to much"
It's almost like you faggots will freak out every time someone takes direct action because the only action you pussys that have weird frighten of violence or ok with doing is waving an edgy flag while covering your face or shitposting online, fake revolutionaries

>being a jewcuck

Yeah it's the same shit you saw in Britain recently where government docs dropped about "controlled spontaneity." They have astroturf ready to go for everything related to this unwanted "experiment," and this is part of it.

How is it not good? You adding goy to the end of it because it's your only debating technique proves nothing, does this picture of a bunch of rosties finally being modest really freak you out? Lmao

Attached: wlp_poster_by_thedarkforeigner_dc04dzw-pre.jpg (786x1017, 166K)

No it won't. It will create more dysfunctional shitholes like Turkey.

Turkey is having a population boom, is colonizing Europe and will soon become a great major nation.

Good

honnestly they are doing the part in the acceleration job you can say. At least

How does this make them and their country any less garbage?

Literally motivated noone nor sped up the collaspe

>Sharia
>White
pick one
Whites will be the slaves of shitskins under sharia. It's all a taqquia.

Attached: StorySaver_espiritu_legionario_52147143_1487020884765634_3175179628865758918_n.jpg (720x1280, 85K)

And how does it make Europeans nations good if they are dying and are being replaced by stronger people?

And they can't execute him, right?
Fucking cucks can't even kill their enemies.

They were already insane

Why should they? They have no reason to be violent. They can take over every white country without firing any guns. Whites will just destroy themselves and they'll quietly move into where they were.

Do you think they're going to like watching a bunch of dirty kaffirs wearing their hijabs?

"Put on Islamic clothes" literally one person in that picture is wearing Islamic clothes, one niggas even wearing the assie hat

I can't feel sorry for them, it's just phatetic.

End yourself schizo

Yep, cucktianity is "believe in me or go to hell" type of deal meant only to scare goyim, not make them active. Silly burger.

Attached: 1533348834213.png (1085x808, 1014K)

>imagine believing in god

It’s working, train up.

When your actions "backfire" and go against your nation's wellbeing, you are a traitor.
Stop praising a Jewish pawn.
I couldnt give a shit about who the fuck Robert Bowers is.

God lives inside each and everyone of us

Attached: Tomba!_NTSC.png (400x400, 341K)

>New Zealand
Who cares about that shithole

Also show yourself rabbi

Attached: 1557583374235.jpg (650x503, 132K)

Underrated and well said. Racism is integral part of the survival of a species.

Hahahaa just more proof tarrent was right. Based pagan heil our gods brother let me the scum show themselves

>get islamics to fuck shit up
huh? they do it all the time. the media ignore it and so do the white population. it's like whites are hypnotised or stupid.

Many of us forgot about our Gods so of course they would stop caring. Our blood or pagan spirit flows through us. Show thanks to the gods and you will see they are real.
The he god never existed our pagan gods our spirit has always existed.

The day you learn that most people, even ones who carry out attacks, DON'T KNOW MUCH MORE THAN YOU DO about anything, is the day your eyes open.

You'd better find your place in the Jew World Order. Or you know, try fighting back in some way. This Arm Chair General strategy isn't working out any better than Blind Accelerationism.

Is this some sort of fake news? Like, they were all forced at gunpoint to do this shit? Or is it something completely different?

So when can we expect the islamic state of New Zealand and Queensland?

Attached: goblin.jpg (367x576, 76K)

This.

All this does is bring these cucks into the open and get them doing outrageous things like dressing up as Muslims.

Do you retards honestly think these cucks didn't exist before now? It is because of them that we are being invaded.

Tarrant ought to be canonized or something. A true figurehead for race resistance in the face of the Kalergi-esque madness engulfing the world.

Germany wtf

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=zvgZtdmyKlI

this

explains why leftists or whites act the way they do - they don't want to accept the gritty, ugly side of existence. they think it doesn't apply to them when in reality it's all of humanity birthright to be a savage animal. being like that is for other people in their minds. if it turns out hold-hands-and-sing-kumbaya isn't what we're destine for then that makes them despair.