What is the most accurate

Hey which DNA testing service does POL trust the most? I was wanting to get my mutt percentile but don't really know what service is the most accurate.

Attached: Test.jpg (276x183, 9K)

23&Me

(((23andMe)))

If you use those services, you are literally handing over your DNA to the government.

23&me but honestly dont do it. When your 5th cousin dies alone with gambling debts the government will find you and pass his debts to you

>gonna pay to have my DNA sold to a third party due to severe insecurity and abject retardation

Good job, numbnuts

Ancestry

none of them
go ahead and pay the jews for entering your dna, the dna of your near relatives, and the dna of your progeny into a LEA database. you're either a kike shill or just fucking mentally retarded

>"DNA testing service"
>accurate

Why not just go to your fucking doctor and get a full sequencing? What makes a commercial front so much more enticing?

If you leave DNA around the house or out in public you're doing the same thing, so fucking what?

None of them. Don't be that fucking idiot that gives away his DNA to a company that will happily sell it on just so he can see just big a mutt he is.

so the mormons can baptise me after i'm dead? no thanks.

Don't waste your money.

That was my initial worry but was just generally curious is my reasoning. I don't fear the kikes and I don't think they rule the world either.

Attached: (((YOU))).jpg (633x758, 65K)

The difference is that dogs and pickles also leave their DNA around the house and out in public. They want to confirm your bacterial flora also, which is stated in the full disclosure.

Lmao. Thank you.

Cool I didn't know I could do that. But where do they get the sequencing done, huh?

Attached: Matters.jpg (184x274, 12K)

Probably at 23&me :^P

but if not, they will definitely be able to give you pointers regarding any specific genetic queries, much better than the people at those quack houses of liberal science(tm)

Thanks I appreciate you user.

>POL
>shilling for DNA farming companies

Not everything is a conspiracy and everyone isn't
a shill go to /x/.

Attached: I know the truth!.png (808x805, 480K)

Sage.
I researched it in uni business class. They all put you in a database and sell your genome to third parties and hand it over to police. 23anme is israelji owned.

Implying the government couldn't get your DNA otherwise if you don't give it to them.

I really don't get why you guys think the government wouldn't be able to get your genetic information through other means.

And what could they possibly do with your genetic information? Threaten you with a full family tree report?

"Muh blackmail crime" see above. They can get your spit or DNA by dozens of other methods.

What can you gain? From ancestry a confirmation of what you are. Something nobody can take from you. It's your heritage.

Scared your 1.7% black or Jew? So what, be the best version of your people you can be. Nothing you can do about it except fight for what you know is right in your spirit. You didnt inherit justice, courage, or righteousness. You live them daily.

Attached: 20190602_170006.jpg (720x1280, 264K)

If you are American and have to take one of these tests because your family never told you where your ancestors came from, then you are certainly guaranteed to be a mutt. Enjoy surrendering your DNA to some kike company, who will own the rights to your DNA after paying them.

They did but as most people do they generalize. I would like to know more of my ancestors and where they moved from. Try toning it down a bit lardo don't want your heart to give out.

Attached: You know it all huh.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

So they own your DNA? How? What can they do with it?

LivingDNA They are British, don't sell information, and delete it at any moment if you ask, and also the most accurate according to eupedia

And don't forget to upload your raw data on gedmatch genesis it's a website with a lot of scientist project and they are very accurate and offer the option to compare your dna with ancestral populations

>Hey which DNA testing service does POL trust the most?
No one

This

It's about have an organ donor DB for the elite. If you have the right heart, liver or whatever someone with the money needs you'll become one of the hundreds of thousands that go missing every year. So GLWT.

What can they do with your dNA?

....proof?

None of them, halfwit. Every one of you cunts that hand over their DNA can expect to have a genetic clone in some Chinese lab somewhere.

Common sense you fuck. Are you really that stupid?

Police forensics division will bite you in the ass.