Alien Technology

Would Jow Forums stop being racist and anti-environment for the promise of technology that would make you immortal, gifted to us by aliens?

Attached: DE9A579C-B8A8-472F-825E-F4463CF51C06.jpg (625x345, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/ca.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/blogs/dailybrew/former-canadian-defence-minister-paul-hellyer-says-aliens-205829262.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

google.com/amp/s/ca.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/blogs/dailybrew/former-canadian-defence-minister-paul-hellyer-says-aliens-205829262.html

Attached: 70ED1396-9636-443A-82A7-D8130914C1E2.jpg (640x360, 20K)

I can barely tolerate this place and I'm not even that old. Immortality is worse than hell here.

Faust's bargain in exchange for complicity with lies. I'll pass.

What if you could leave earth and see the galaxy?

Dont need spacenigger tech, death is part of the life cycle.

I'm pretty happy I'm going to die one day and slightly anticipate it. Immortality would be a living hell.

If ayys have ever actually been to earth, they would hate niggers too.

ET isnt real. Neither is death. Get close with the Word of God you fool.

no

Dude, you have finnish genes

Attached: Fingerpori2.gif (1000x325, 141K)

>believing that there is anything I could recieve that would make me stop hating niggers and faggots

Wew, lad.....

Attached: 1559452760600.gif (304x185, 76K)

We both know the chances are low, even if it exists and is being used for benevolent purposes.

I kind look like a crazy hapa school shooter.

Only a Jew wants to live forever.

If you ever encounter situation where you can score quality pussy or drink alcohol with your friends and you choose alcohol and friends, you seriously need to consider moving to finland.

We have alcohol.

I don't understand why the idea of living forever is appealing to people. Even if you've had the most fortunate life, everything eventually becomes boring. Is it just that people want more time to prove themselves?

If they can transplant my brain into a power suit that can fly I'll never say the word nigger ever again

Based, there's a time for living and a time for dying

here we go with shit again
ayys ain't real

This

yes

Yes. Because in order to stop all the wars we must exterminate the niggers and the Jews. Then I will stop being racist and anti-environment because there wouldn't be a need to be racist.

I'm pro-environment. And all I want is for people to stay in their own countries; I don't hate them if they aren't invaders, and thus am not racist.

Space travel contributes to global warming, we havent been visited by aliens because they've all destroyed their environments/planets.

No, I hate those grey skinned niggers most of all

I'm not anti-environment though there's plenty drumf retards who are.

I'll stop being racist when the world stops pushing it's bullshit agendas on me and mine. So never probably.

Take your alien technology and shove it up your arse.

I'm not anti-environment though there's plenty drumf retards on here who are.

I'll stop being racist when the world stops pushing it's bullshit agendas on me and mine. So probably never.

Take your alien technology and shove it up your arse

Anyone who wants to live forever should be executed.