Is it possible to be "sub-human"?

Are all humans equal in society or is it possible to be/become sub(standard)-human?

What would the criteria be to be "sub-human"?
>physical?
>mental?
>intellectual?
>behaviorally?

Why can't Downs Syndrome people become doctors or political leaders?

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/EuroTradition/status/1135038824034308096
youtube.com/watch?v=zlLH_ph74Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is it possible to be "sub-human"?
Yes. You are one.

subhumans are not made, they are born

>they are born
what if there were humanoids that
>throughout history
>in all societies
>all over the globe
>provided living assistance
>provided preferential treatment
>provided inexhaustible excuses for lack of achievement or standards
but these humanoids were still prone to a ceiling of a 12 year old intellect, tribalism and criminality?

should those humanoids be protected and empowered with RIGHTS to exist in a modern, civilized society?

Attached: 11227578_1452805925016803_6085369122381962729_n.jpg (960x960, 54K)

What are ((they)) doing. I actually want to dump my load in a full blown retard.

Attached: madeline-stuart-weight-loss.png (1000x540, 795K)

Disgusting

You ever meet a Mexican, black or Asian?

Attached: Lets dance.gif (286x306, 1.67M)

It's an insult faggot.

>What would the criteria be to be "sub-human"?
being turkish is one

yes, but also, that retard in your picture has a very nice body and I don't understand why god would do that

I know Colgateā„¢, I feel so dirty but would totally do it.

Attached: madeline600.jpg (658x284, 106K)

Askenazi jewishness is a mark of subhumanism

Yes. Gypsies are subhuman because they are incapable of adapting to living in cities or modern life.

Humans are characterised by adaptability. Gypsies can't into modern or civilised life.

Would wood, if you know what I mean

>You ever meet a Mexican, black or Asian?
that is PRECISELY the point of the thread, user
late 20th century conditioning has lead us all to refuse to accept that blacks are genetically inferior and are more than likely the true "missing link".

Over 100 years of bottomless handouts, preferential treatment, excuse-making and justification for barbaric intellect and behavior.
>THE EXPERIMENT HAS CLEARLY FAILED
Lets quit kidding ourselves that blacks are humans and deal with them appropriately

Attached: truth.jpg (2250x1800, 717K)

>they are incapable of adapting to living in cities or modern life.
>Humans are characterised by adaptability

Attached: 1511849638835.jpg (530x970, 179K)

can you name one group of such humanoids?

Nig-Nogs.

no, if they are a human they are not sub-human. Sure, test them for their intellectual and physical capability and say they are below average but they are still people

Yes. But I don't think the Downs girl is subhuman. This is subhuman:
mobile.twitter.com/EuroTradition/status/1135038824034308096

Tribalism is inherent to all humans, if you are not capable of it, you are not human. It is, however, suppressed in whites these days through the use of social and chemical methods.

She looks like she's down to fuck.

Gypsy.

test

Her mom has certainly put her out there. Probably wants to find a proper stud to breed her.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x256, 2.73M)

i would unironically. i wonder if their carers have.

>What would the criteria be to be "sub-human"?
Civility. If you are civil, then you are not a sub-human.., it's that easy, for some I mean; because apparently saying hi to your neighbor & being a good person is extremely difficult.

Asians and whites are humans. All others are subhuman.

>can you name one group of such humanoids?
uh

Attached: shiiiiiiieeeeeet-nigga.png (1024x1024, 89K)

If all humans were "equal" (which doesn't even make sense, by which metric?) life would not be worth living. Why would you want to know you will never rise about common street scum?

>can you name one group of such humanoids?
uh
em

Attached: CoD-Modern_welfare.png (1024x988, 676K)

Attached: 1546695308718.png (551x767, 286K)

Attached: 1531625529057.png (480x380, 186K)

If a person with Downs can readily pass MCAT, their boards exams, STEP1/2/3 then they legitimately are allowed to practice medicine. All human beings are people that ought be treated with dignity. Without exception, all of humanity's most notorious murderers are the ones who reject this premise

Attached: 1558477888942.jpg (808x609, 354K)

obese or less than 6 ft as a male? subhuman
less than 120 IQ? subhuman
lazy, emotional or weak? subhuman
you cannot refute this

Attached: 1487235038776.png (390x248, 103K)

>t ought be treated with dignity

Attached: 1536984996192.jpg (1068x1481, 661K)

She even tries to be a 'fitgirl' / Instagram slut, which makes it worse

Equal can be only measurable qualities, you idiot. Kill yourself now please.

Ok Bong, you realize by the height alone humanity would have lost 99% of their intellectual advancements throughout history?

>measurable qualities

Attached: funwblacks1050-statistics.webm (720x720, 2.73M)

>t. manlet subhuman

Sub Human means literally less evolved species than homo sapiens like blacks which are more closely related to homo erectus

>8 KB

The only subhuman I see here is OP.

I'm 6'2 actually, but my point stands. Also when you're confident in yourself you don't have to look down on people that are a bit shorter than you for a self-esteem boost.

>less evolved species than homo sapiens like blacks

Attached: funwblacks1102-dennys-dindu-helf-inspeckshun1.webm (480x270, 2.67M)

posting this meme for first time here because it seems relevant

Attached: EASTERN_EUROPE_HELL_coats.gif (622x497, 916K)

Because they are. I watch the "Undateables" and down syndromes always seem the most eager to take things further the fastest.
They have a high sex drive, you can tell just by looking at them. They're also built for it, the chicks always have a shapely body, wide hips, nice butts, thick legs.
And the males look like they're.. cock diesel.

Was this before Chernobyl?

Yes, Elroy is employing what's known as the racism of lower standards. Put a bag on everyone's head and let the people who perform the best be accepted.

>only measurable qualities

Attached: 1535480058929.jpg (749x923, 110K)

Because theyre literally incapable of it? What's the mystery here?

>let the people who perform the best be accepted.

Attached: 1529725429568.jpg (1286x383, 148K)

> obese or less than 6 ft as a male?
You are this woman
youtube.com/watch?v=zlLH_ph74Es

These are more reasonable for defining a sub human.
> sub 95 IQ (chimps have around 80)
> thief
> nigger tier impulse control
> low conscientiousness (struggle to keep promises, rarely finish tasks, rarely keeps a job longer than 2 years)
> visibly handicapped
> transsexual
> feminist

>1 BW and 2 coloured pics on left
>3 BW pics on right
Unaesthetic as fuck

All cars are equal!
All cats are equal!

no two people are "created equal"
everyone, regardless of mental acuity, should enjoy the same freedoms under the law
these freedoms/benefits/etc should NOT be conditioned on skin color (i.e. Jamal shouldn't get into college unless his grades are up to par; Jamal should not be hanged for speeding 10 mph over the speed limit; etc).
Thinking that mental capability determines your value to society shows how sick our society is and how badly the (((education system))) has people brainwashed. There are plenty of ways to contribute to society without being academically gifted. People with Down's do not have to cognitive capacity to understand complex systems nor apply academic knowledge in novel ways and therefore, CAN NOT be effective doctors/engineers/politicians. That does not mean that they can't be very valuable in society. (Just pulling something off the top of my head: people with Down's are generally more empathetic than the average person, and therefore, might make better caretakers in secondary roles, like working at a kennel or a day care, under supervision of an adult.) Furthermore, the love and experiences they bring to their families can be invaluable, and being around an unconditionally loving person can increase the quality of life of everyone in the family, thereby making the lives of everyone else they interact with better.
Thinking that one must be good in the (((modern academic))) sense to be of any value to society is cancerous.

>Unaesthetic

Attached: 1531963288902.png (1500x1500, 807K)

I believe most if not all of their births would have been prior to 1986. It's most likely due to inbreeding. For whatever reason they never made the transition from crawling to walking.

>"created equal"
who the fuck said "EQUAL", dumbshit?
the OP was about those that are incapable of existing in a civilized, modern society

Attached: funwblacks44kids.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

It's shocking to me that algebra isn't taught on high-school level in the US. In Europe no university student outside of STEM has to deal with algebra, simply because it's already mandatory in high school.

Attached: 1532800633269.gif (2970x2483, 861K)

What exactly are you trying to argue and why do you think my posts are in opposition to it? I already said setting lower standards for acceptance based on race is an immoral practice.

'Social construct' is a social construct.

Algebra was taught when i went to highschool. Maybe they're removing it from nigger high schools because it's too challenging for 80 IQs.

>an immoral practice.

Attached: 1535625603819.jpg (1366x768, 282K)

>is a

Attached: cost-of-blacks.png (756x768, 131K)

Trannies

>implying disagreeing with design = disagreeing with content

>Trannies
defective genetics: extermination is the only choice

Attached: a06.09 PM.png (479x268, 234K)

something something

Attached: retardo.gif (462x393, 8K)

Are you retarded? I agree with literally 100% of your posts, so who or what are you trying to argue against?

>what are you trying to
BUMPING THE THREAD
did you not see this?

Attached: 1532803153387.png (962x573, 89K)

It was the only pictures they could find of them being dressed well.