Still no fuckin clue what Rammstein meant by this

Still no fuckin clue what Rammstein meant by this
The video makes it even more ambiguous:
youtu.be/NeQM1c-XCDc

Possible scenarios:
>they're based af, are glorifying Germany by showing how it's rough history made it one of the most resilient and best cultures in the world, while also mocking the niggerfication of history by blatantly adding a sheboon and emphasizing how out of place it is
>they're generally moderate and are just making edgy shit to trigger both the left and the right and creating as much ambiguity as possible for even more clickbait on their music video
>they're far left megacucks who are showing absolute disdain for their nation and heritage and are niggerfying history to piss off anyone on the right

Attached: rs_single_deutschland-rammstein-deutschland-art-1.jpg (844x844, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SSJBtHEzD6I
youtube.com/watch?v=pat2c33sbog
youtube.com/watch?v=uj_D6s9t7Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They play both side of the political coin to get more attention and therefore more money.

But they are most like raging lefty faggots.

Also rename your image "German Ferrero Roche" for maximum lols.

It's the latter, obviously. They want you to think that ethnic germans don't exist, Germany was always full of black african niggers and that everyone in the world is as "german" as everyone else.

>black women represents Germany
>giving birth to literal mutts near the end
what do they mean by this?

They also want you to think that black african women knights in Germany were a thing.
>noo that's so far fetched, it's obviously an ironic message
Yeah, just remember what kind of bullshit all white people are expected to believe today. They are expected to believe that their ethnic group doesn't exist and never existed, their country was always full of niggers and modern day multiculturalism and that genders are not real.

Proving my point here. They are deliberately very ambiguous.

Who cares, it's probably about making a confusing message so they can get everyone's money.

Also reading an English translation of the lyrics will not give you the full picture. Till often plays with words in subtle ways that are completely lost in translations.

the made the video for controversy. not for the right or the left. and if they were based they wouldn't represent germany with an ugly nigger, and if they were doing it for the left they wouldn't disrespect the six million.

Rammstein are actually a very interesting group on multiple levels. You have to bear in mind that they grew up in East Germany, so they see things from a different perspective to the average westerner (and have stated this many times over the years). For example, the lead guitarist had the shit kicked out of him by the Stasi and decided to escape to the west, and managed to do so all of about ten minutes before the wall came down. The keyboard player wanted to become a doctor but wasn't able to because for whatever reason the regime had other plans. The singer was a swimmer and would probably have ended up in the East German Olympic squad if not for bad behaviour and injuries. Worth reading up on them if you like the music.

To explain the first two videos from the new album (this and Radio):
Radio is about growing up in East Berlin, being generally oppressed, and having your shitty transistor radio acting as a secret portal to the wonders of the outside world in the west. Catchy synthpop tune but actually quite deep. (cont.)

Deutschland is something that apparently makes more sense if you are German - it described the strange dichotomy of wanting to feel national pride, but constantly being reminded (or told by the powers that be) that your history is shameful. The video shows (among other things and in no particular order) the GDR (East German regime) being decadent and then turning to shit as the Soviet Union collapsed, the Nazis launching proto-ICBMs and generally looking like white hot fuck but enough said about where that went, the present day devolving into riots and unrest, the Weimar Republic looking great on the surface but being generally degenerate, and the Roman bit is about an Aquila that was stolen, I forgot the details on that. The dogs are Leonbergers and represent some fairly deep German lore about the breed and what they represent in German culture, feel free to DYOR on them if it interests you. The black woman represents Germania, up to you how you choose to interpret that. I think they did that on purpose.

Pretty interesing video 2bh. Even if it's just marketing, it's certainly got people talking.

I found some good guides online that explain it, quite useful if one is learning German actually since it shows the subtleties of the language.

Genau

>caring about the political meaning of songs and not just listening to the music

Nice posts. What is your take on the monks feasting in the rat filled cellar? More decadence?

Or we can all just enjoy the TRUE ALPHA german metal band, running wild.

youtu.be/SSJBtHEzD6I

Screw these whiney kids.

This German band is much much better than rammstein.

youtu.be/SSJBtHEzD6I

WE WUZ NAAITZ N SHIT TOO CUS

Rammstein, Laibach and other Wall-era German edge-lords can be summarily dismissed as ambiguous noise. It's cowardice big-brained centrism made by people who take great risk not being unambiguously partisan.

Having trouble posting?

They are far left I just thought they where cool nazbol East Germans not pozzed neoliberals. They haven’t come out with a good album since Rosenrot so fuck em

Attached: 41224104-58E6-4798-8916-92414B2DB519.jpg (720x622, 64K)

Most likely raging leftists. They have free mason symbols and antifa symbols at one point.

OP, Rammstein is cringe and bluepilled. Let it go.

I think a Germanon might have mentioned something about church reform and lutherianism and how that started with noble intentions, and now there are priests touching boys left right and centre, but that's a bit outside my expertise. They do have a bit of a complex about the church though (see also: Hallelujah and Zeig Dich), can't say whether they do it because it's cool to hate mainstream religion, or if one of them actually has a reason to hate rapey priests, or whether it's a byproduct of the Soviet upbringing in the GDR.

This German band is much much better than rammstein.

youtu.be/SSJBtHEzD6I

They are also gay and faggot.

if only it were as simple as left and right every time

uwotm8?

Rammstein did atleast somenthing right he wore the right clothes his concentration camp jumpsuit.

test

2:28 for free mason symbols

test

Where are my fucking (you)s?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-02 um 23.50.48.png (1228x574, 123K)

See That scene is pointing out the hypocrisy of the GDR, literal champagne communism that ended up collapsing.

Germany apparently had a bunch of blacks running around in the past.

Attached: South German Master Saint Maurice and The Theban Legion Germany (c. Collection of Marei von Saher (h (474x464, 59K)

i want to rub my peepee bug on those nigger nostrils

this. the result oftheir video is the media talking about it. media is left and all they see is a strong niggerwomyn and they write about it. rammstein are crypto faggots. propably cia plants. the city rammstein in germany is one of americas hotspots. they need it to use drones in the middle east

>are glorifying Germany by showing how it's rough history made it one of the most resilient and best cultures in the world

lmao what "rough history" ?

The message is clear "I want to love my country for all the good it has done, but damn has it also done a lot of shit"

I do think that the choice of a black woman to represent germany is to make her role more clear. Since the members of the group play different roles in various scenes, adding a germanic woman that would "fit in" would make it messy : is she germany ? is she just a character in thoses scenes ? Since the black woman looks so out of place, it's easier to understand that she represents the country and not an actual character in those scenes.

I don't really care either way, but Rammstein have claimed to be left wing all along. It's funny that in an interview they said something along the lines of "we're tired of having to defend ourselves from accusation that our band is right wing" as if it was an unforgivable thing. The world is so fucking cucked.

All this over-analysis of why a black woman was cast as Deutschland. The real reason she was cast is because TILL LIKES BLACK CHICKS. It's so fucking simple, but all you tards think there's a deeper meaning.

Laibach is Slovenian and is a totally different genre to Rammstein.

Getting dicked on by the rest of Europe for hundreds if not thousands of years?
>hurr Germany is only a couple hundred years old
The people have been around for ages.

lead singer grew up in commie germany so he either loves or hates leftism

It’s their way of saying “we don’t brows Jow Forums“

why are sheboons so goddamn ugly

a lot of jews were involved in making that video

These songs aren't very ambiguous. Both promote pro-immigration and anti-colonialism shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj_D6s9t7Pk

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
Most likely they still identify as east germans. I always thought reigen was a lyric about Reagan but its probably a play on words. Not to mention the whole video is making fun of America faking the moon landing.

>This is not a love song

Maybe with a change in German population they are trying to attract more fans. This would bring the new people in German closer to German culture. “ my parents were from Algeria but I love Ramstien and bratwurst!” Their a band and they goal is to sell more albums.

If yall don't believe me. See pic related.

Attached: rammsteinbl.jpg (2180x1075, 539K)

This, its all about money

/thread

LOL GOOD KEK

learn how to read symbolism normie. or just look it up on youtube

Sounds/looks to me that the point is America exporting their stuff via media

Coke being everywhere in every tiny Country
Hamburgers everywhere/mcdonalds
American media consumed every single day
people being controlled
and that santa claus will come to Afrika aswell
and that they think they have a free to not "dance" will but will have to "dance" at the end of the day

and the America = Wunderbar probably is refering to the Americans thinking they are wonderful in every way, similar to the characteristics Americans have when invading somebody = "SPREADING FREEDOM HELLYEAH WE'RE RIGHT"

But that is just my take on it listening and looking at the video take it with a grain of salt or none at all.

But most stuff is very vague and leaves alot of stuff to be interpreted and some things are not.

Rammstein do lean left, but honestly the only point of the video was to provoke everyone. That's as simple as it is, they are just provocateur entertainers.

and the We are all living in America probably refers to the fact that American media is every therefor we all live in their sphere of influence it's how you can see televisions in every set from africa to natives.

Here.

If you truly know Rammstein, then you'd know that the only possible correct answer is this:
>they're generally moderate and are just making edgy shit to trigger both the left and the right and creating as much ambiguity as possible for even more clickbait on their music video

>people who have literally never heard a single Rammstein song in their entire lives are absolutely shocked that a Rammstein song is a confusing web of nonsense

they have songs about digging up dead girls and having sex with them, or being a hermaphrodite who can impregnate themselves, and you think there's some kind of hidden deep political message to yet another random retarded song...

this band is like the ICP of Germany, they're not people you're supposed to take seriously and expend this much effort thinking about.

if you're really this bored and starved for intellectual stimulation, might I suggest reading a book rather than listening to a played-out shock rock band from middle-class boomer europe?

Attached: Doin_c6cd91_6588529.png (1200x1200, 152K)

>Still no fuckin clue what Rammstein meant by this
Stopped reading here. Listening to mainstream music in 2000 + 10 + 4 + 5. What the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 756765.jpg (199x254, 10K)

The song is quite literally about how Till Lindemann is ashamed of Germany and doesn't care for Nationalism. In the live version he adds to the lyrics"

Germany
Your love is a curse and a blessing
Germany
My love i cannot give to you
Germany

In the live version he adds "And I don't want to."

Agreed

I always thought of it as a song that is against America colonizing/policing the world with their products and culture.

Auslander being a newer song/video that shows the same viewpoint

>1 post by this ID

They wuz tho.

Attached: images.jpg (180x281, 9K)

Soldiers of the Nazi Free Arabian Legion in Greece, September 1943.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-16,_Griechenland,_Soldaten_der__Legion_Freies_Arabien_.jpg (800x512, 55K)

DDR was the best Germany.

Attached: DDRvsIsrael.jpg (1080x813, 207K)

When I heard the song for the first time, I paused it and went straight to the lyrics. And like you said they are suggesting a case of german confusing, something they want to like but something they do not know if they should like as well as a nation defined by war, conquest, being conquered, making bad decision while demonstrating glory.

It's an amazing piece of art.

just watched
what the fuck is she part of the band now?
and I think they only added the black woman for optics, you probably don't know how toxic the music industry is. Namely the nu-metal scene, they're mostly LGBT rights green party commies who witch hunt other bands that they can accuse of sexism or racism.

>An aging rockers cry for attention
That is all that it ever was.

Attached: download (23).jpg (640x640, 137K)

Same and I want to shoot my load on it