Christcuck on trial for harboring illegals

Another Christcuck helping illegal spics and harboring them in his house because it's what Jesus would do. When are you tempLARPs going to realize Christianity is a joke and won't save anything and that Christian organizations facilitate illegal immigration into the US and Europe?

cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2019/05/30/no-more-deaths-scott-warren-trial/

>“Scott intended to perform basic human kindness,” he told jurors, and was acting in accordance with his Christian faith.

>Warren, who is charged with conspiracy to transport and harbor two undocumented immigrants, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted. His trial is expected to continue for 10 days.

>Warren has said he provided the men with food and water and contacted a nurse in the area. Both migrants were dehydrated, had blisters on their feet and one of them had severe chest pain. Warren advised them to rest. In testimony, Marquez said he saw Warren “making hand gestures pointing to geographical interests.” At that point, Marquez said, he and Burns entered the home. Border Patrol contends that Warren was helping the two men cross illegally into the United States. The eventual verdict could set a precedent for future cases involving humanitarian aid given to undocumented immigrants.

Even a fucking (female, lol) pastor went outside the courthouse to say it's what Christianity says to do do for fuck's sake. But the crusades are coming any day, right christcucks?

>Pastor Alison Harrington of Southside Presbyterian Church, who was outside the courthouse, said she believes Warren’s faith, just like her own, commanded him to “care for others.”

Attached: scott-warren-religious-liberty-prosecution-border-patrol[1].jpg (1440x975, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mz4CKBZlQok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not surprising. Christians will cope and say he’s not a true Christian.

This

Attached: 1558919090571.jpg (600x560, 70K)

Attached: 9625261468288.jpg (3000x3909, 3.67M)

Looks like a spic himself.

Attached: 1559096532021.jpg (720x540, 58K)

>protestants

Typical christcuck.

Attached: 1559094256938.jpg (720x540, 55K)

Catholics do the same shit and are even worse because so many latinos are catholic

Attached: 1559095031165.jpg (720x540, 46K)

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 70042448483.jpg (584x438, 36K)

like clockwork

Attached: 1558913827759.png (1600x1500, 403K)

No, he's about as true a Christian as you can get, helping people cross into the promised land. He comes from a long line of Christians, like abolitionists, or the Hospitallers. It's really ridiculous that this is a Christian board.

Attached: 3852924648229.jpg (3200x2133, 1.69M)

>It's really ridiculous that this is a Christian board.
It isn't. Jow Forums was always atheist. LARPing christians, atheists trying to troll other atheists, and boomers from the 2016 invasion tried to consensus crack.

Attached: 5775601354223.jpg (1175x768, 287K)

Modern "Christianity" does not offer practical solutions to the threats that face our civilization and way of life.
Christianity used to be something much more primal and revered, instead of a "relationship" subject to individual interpration and practice, it was a lifestyle forged from tradition and hardship. Early Christians were fighters, struggling to maintain their distinct culture in a hostile society. During the Crusades, men went and fought against Islam to reclaim their Holy Lands and defend a physical Christendom.
Today we are told that these actions were wrong and evil, that we should love our enemies. Christianity in the West lacks the necessary barriers to prevent infaltration from within by postmodernism. It has become weak and flabby.
We must adopt a primal, pagan mentality to protect our way of life and embrace an ancient, dark ethos.

Attached: 1517283428196.jpg (3000x1535, 1.1M)

get fucked shlomo, you fucking up the whole planet as lgbt migration kikes and have the nerve to point fingers at some leftard . Go fuck yourself and your wretched race of insects.

Love aspects of Christian culture but hate Christianity itself

Attached: 1553729981063.png (800x800, 309K)

The fucking crusades were 500 years late. My ancestors had been fighting off shitskin hordes for at least that long before you managed to show your face here and sack Constantinople and Solun like the anti-white trash that your traitorous religion is.

Attached: 5436205+4.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

>everyone that criticizes cucktianity must be a jew

even at your 'best' you guys were giving jews the exclusive rights over banking and interest so that the good christian goyim wouldn't "sin" and so that jews could become powerful (or protecting them), you're the only reason jews have power, moron

The notion that you need the written approval of a bureaucracy to live upon, work on, and travel through land granted to all humanity by God is utter nonsense. Trump supporters throw down Heaven and raise up the Whore of Babylon, Washington D.C., to satisfy their own intense hatred for brown people. You are literally supporting a government that throws Americans in jail for exercising their right to keep and bear arms, and steals 40%+ of their gross income on an annual basis, just so brown people can be harmed. "Illegal" immigrants could not do a single percent of the damage the federal government does in a year, even if granted an entire century of free reign.

Friendly reminder that most of the Founding Fathers were pretty much for open borders and a civil war was nearly fought over the Alien and Sedition Acts which gave tyrannical power to the President to personally imprison and deport any immigrant.

Attached: event-1809-thomas-jeffersons-impact.jpg (640x360, 20K)

The eternal Christkike strikes again!

Attached: Christkikes.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Lol tempLARP is really funny

Imagine getting so cucked you let an eternal anglo change your harsh but fair book to a cuckold brochure

Jesus Christ transcends politics and the closer you get to Jesus, the more you realize that we are all victims of the Jewish/Satanic disease that plagues this earth and “prowls around like a roaring lion.”

youtube.com/watch?v=mz4CKBZlQok

Spell it with me : a single y e s h i v a declared war on Jow Forums & braught its faggos kikes in.

stop spamming quote walls you retard boomer, your shit religion is strangling the white race

>strangling
More like lethally sterilizing it.

No you fucking kike, YOUR rabbinical shit religion is suffocating the White race and we will just kill you all to go on with our lives.

Attached: 1559509860728.jpg (463x626, 84K)

Attached: jeuda.jpg (1681x2802, 1.67M)

Attached: 27683121.png (500x272, 81K)

you're their golem

Christcucks:

>killed pagans but spared jews (theodosius)
>killed pagans but spared jews (northern crusade)
>killed pagans but spared jews (baltics)
>gave jews a monopoly over banking because it was a 'sin'

now shut the fuck up boomer

>give unto ceasar what is ceasar, give unto God what is Gods

Obey human authorities, obey Gods authority. Jesus never commanded the action this man seeks to use as a shield.

Silly jews, followers of christ are israel now.

my soul is more important to me than my nation or race, so I'll stick with God and the Bible!

The Bible commands us to be kind to aliens, so I will continue doing so.

That's not what jesus would do. That guy is a liberal Christian.

Attached: Screenshot_2645.png (969x712, 308K)

What's the fuckin' difference?

>LARPagans citing Theodosius Codex
You don't want to go there LARPagan

Attached: goodgoyjulian3.png (1661x93, 12K)

APOSTATES ARENT CHRISTIAN
OP IS A JEW FAGGOT

free Grizzy

The aboslute cope of christkike race-traitors

Attached: 1558877791704.jpg (1024x773, 91K)

Attached: 465333453.png (2746x4584, 1.73M)

Attached: Jews-Christianity.jpg (800x600, 79K)

I can't find my Thomas Aquinas quotes about migrants, immigrants, and "refugees." It should be in my redpill folder but it's not. He has very relevant Christian things to say about the U.S. and Europes failure of an immigration/refugee policy.

Jesus never committed any crimes. He broke social taboos, but always obeyed the law.

He never even existed. But his sickness of a religion has laid the white man, and all of Europe, low with it's meekness and cowardice.

Attached: 6556456+64753132453152345.jpg (994x850, 470K)

Leviticus 19:33-34 "'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The stranger who lives as a foreigner with you shall be to you as the native-born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you lived as foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am Yahweh your God."

Exodus 23:9 "You shall not oppress an alien, for you know the heart of an alien, seeing you
were aliens in the land of Egypt."

lol u faegs are such hippocrites for hating illegals. can't even follow ur own faith TROLOLILIKILOLOLOLILILLO

Rabbi what are you doing here. I see, encouraging the dumb arse pagans and atheists and attacking Christianity. Nothing new there.

Christianity is a jewish death cult made to control the goyim. To get you to turn the other cheek while they take an eye for an eye.

Treat them as yourselves. You obey the law, don't you, so should they.

based. nevermind (((his))) memeflag

The white man was never as powerful than when Christianity was popular.

Attached: Screenshot_2534.png (1781x909, 2.2M)

Nope. Christcuck values utterly destroyed the white man. It's the reason why you have home-grown shitskins in your specific nation today. It was the churches and the "humility of the Christian" that convinced your parliament to free the slaves and start sinking dutch and portugeese ships in 1807. Absolutely abhorrent.

As a Christian I hope this guy gets jail time. Christianity is not an excuse for this garbage. I stand with my pagan broyhers. #freetherunes

Another Christian v. Pagan thread. Nice job, rabbi.

>The white man was never as powerful than when Christianity was popular

Attached: Screenshot_2575.png (1100x678, 944K)

Came here to post this. If they continue, please take away their tax exemption and hit them where it hurts. In their pockets.

when the live with you, do not mistreat them or oppress them. it doesn't say anything about having no say in whether you have to live with them at all.

You can treat the injured and also call the appropriate authorities.

He looks like Beto.

What good is that power now? Does the power of the christian church make us stronger? If not then it should be discarded. It was the catholics who gave the jews ghettoes to live amongst us and prey upon us, the christian church has let in wolves and prevents us from fighting them.

>using Leviticus
I guess it’s ok for Christians to stone gays and beat their wife again?

Liberal christians are liberals with Christianity sprinckled on top. So its worse than standard liberalism because they think God is on their side. Yeah, it's similar to conservative christianity, but their side has mostly dangerous blue pills like open borders.

the bible says anyone who doesnt come in the gate and instead sneaks over the walls into your sheepfold is surely a robber and a thief

>WAAAAAAH CHRISTIANS DID/ARE DOING X WTF I HATE CHRISTIANITY NOW
If you mouth breathing mongoloids took five fucking seconds to read basic history you would see that every argument you level against Christianity can just as easily be applied to pagans
>Christians let non-whites in Europe!
Look up the Punic Wars and how tribes from the Gaul would frequently side with the semitic Carthagians against Rome. Europe was facing a complete conquest by a semitic foreign power and your stronk pagan brethren were more than happy to hold the door open for them.
>Muh genocide of 5,500 pagan Saxons
Do you know why we know so little about Druids? Because they were wiped out. By who? Other pagans of course! How many thousands of Druids lost their lives defending their homelands Roman control? We'll never know, because Romans thought so little of their own brethren they didn't even bother to keep tallies.
>Christian made Europeans fight and kill each other!
Right, because Greece wasn't a bunch of warring city states. Rome wasn't an expansionist empire that spread by the sword, and glorified warring and killing other European tribes. Pagan tribes never fought amongst each other and threw whoever wasn't intended to a slave into a bog.
>Christians did things to benefit Jews!
Pagans did it first. Again see as well as pic related. Expanding more on Julian, he completely intended to give Jews a permanent place in Roman society just to undermine Christianity. Pagans in general had centuries to kick the Jews out before Christianity. They didn't, and even had such friendly relations with some Jewish leaders that Hellenic Judaism was able to take form
>Christians invented globohomo!
Speaking of Hellenic Judaism, another reason it took form was because the Empire of Alexander implemented policies to create a "universal culture" based on Hellenism to unite the diverse peoples. The intention was, literally, to have Europeans live side-by-side with shitskins.

Attached: goodgoyjulian.png (1920x1040, 369K)

This. Daily reminder the European Christians shifted their votes left. The future is right wing populism without the religion

Jews bring them in their millions and you're whining about one idiot

So Liberal Christians are goys to Conservative Christians that are the goy to Jews? What a food chain.

You know, Christianity has a very similar spread through Europe and America to the map of replacement of Whites.

>HA! Look at how these Christian capitulated to Jews! What cucks!
>provide evidence that pagans were sucking off circumcised cock before Christians ever did
>Y-YOU'RE JUST COPING!
Reality hurts, doesn't it LARPagan?

Attached: goodgoyjulian2.png (687x150, 20K)

The bible litterally says to respect the laws of your nation. What he was doing wasnt Christian at all.

Kind of hard to dictate the future when your race is losing majority status in all of your nations.

So there you have it. Vargtard arguments are basic bitch and effectively undermine themselves. Fact is, Christians didn't allow this to happen, and neither did pagans. Europeans allowed this to happen. We, in part, caused this problem for ourselves.

What kind of drivel are you spewing at me, you brainless race-traitor?

>NO U
LARPagan """"argumentation"""" everybody.

holy fuck pagancucks BTFO

Come on whites, are ya even trying??!?!?!?

Just remember folk,
when a pagaytheist spam christcuck they are doing it WHILE SHOVING FOREIGN UP THEIR ASS in worship to their favorite god Odin/Sience.

Attached: sniperjesus_2afe.jpg (450x578, 44K)

death to all christians

Attached: 1556942461707.png (1344x553, 1.36M)

Daily Reminder that Odin loves devouring the souls of Aryan Children and demands his followers to sacrifice their children to him just like (((MOLOCH)))

Is it possible that Christianity was created by Jews to keep us from knowing who's really in charge of this planet? Who's the real God?

Chr*stians are anti-White traitors that worship and obey a jew on a stick - they must go too

>The white man was never as powerful than when Christianity was popular.
lmao the height of christianity were the fucking dark ages were we powerful back then? fucking arabs and nafris were richer, more developped and more technologically advanced than europe at the height of christianity

>I can't find my Thomas Aquinas quotes about migrants, immigrants, and "refugees."
wow a white man trying to make christianity more palpatable to whites by making it pagan is such a powerful argument

Attached: 1557062157847.png (1302x1296, 115K)

>anally sacrifice*
ftfy

Attached: 1544841577656.png (826x896, 436K)

Originally, there was never any fear of losing a Germanic or Nordic Aryan since there was so many during the epoch of the Bronze where much of the populace were polytheist.

>VICE

>Who's the real God?
humans are the only thing that have any impact on this earth

Attached: 1557934913176.png (502x669, 723K)

FAct

Attached: 1559066496230.jpg (779x772, 182K)

>Vice
>Believing it
Newfag, I...

>VICE as an argument

Looks like a grungey Beto O'Rourke probably gay like him too

Attached: 1559478652168.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

>it's another d&c thread

>left-wing articles don't promote their own

Attached: the_laughing_Jesus.jpg (826x1110, 133K)