California WILL collapse

Born and raised Californian here. Take it from me, California will collapse. The path the state is taking and the speed at which it's taking said path will absolutely ruin the state in the, potentially short term. It seems the state officials are in a race to the bottom of the legislative hell pit.

Case in point, the homeless issue that plagues the state. From San Diego to Sacramento and every city in between. With both Los Angeles and San Francisco being of most note. The state claims it's a housing issue. However, relaxed laws on drugs, basically no punishment for anything under grand theft, and easy access to social welfare programs have brought people from around the country here to camp out in the LA river. To exist in shit, piss, and rats.

On the note of the Rats. San Francisco has a catch and release program for Rats. They seal holes that a rat may access, and use live traps to catch the rats and release them back on the streets. LA has no formal rodent control program. Now we're seeing outbreaks of typhus. It's only a matter of time before the plague breaks out.
Cont.

Attached: la-1518028795-infvdanbz5-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22dOSAcJtHw
sfgate.com/crime/article/Woman-pleads-not-guilty-to-throwing-dog-from-7th-12614676.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now to couple with the growing pest issue, the state wants to ban rodentcide. I do see a point in that coagulating rodentcides have been killing widlife like Mountain Lions and Owls. But at the same time there needs to be some form of pest control going on in the major cities to prevent major disease outbreaks. A problem that isn't helped by uncontrolled immigration and sanctuary for illegals in the state borders.

I've lived my whole life in the coservative parts of the state. I'm currently in the proposed borders of the State of Jefferson. I've been seeing the rapid decline for quite a while now. My biggest regret is that I am stuck here to endure it. I can see the writing on the wall that the weight of the policies that the state gleefully takes on will destroy it. The shit that happens here is unsustainable, and my biggest worry is that when it all falls apart, no one would have learned anything.

Use California as an example of what not to do. Because it is a fantastic example that a great many people can learn from. Washington State? You're likely next.

San Diego native here.
You're full of shit

I feel for you user. You should pack up and leave that cesspool. I'm sure you can find a nice spot here in white America. It is located 75 miles outside of any big city in the midwest.

How about Imperial Beach with the sewage leaking out of the Tijuana river? That's still 'San Diego' as much as Long Beach is 'Los Angeles.'

Cali is indeed on the path of destruction. Filth, lawlessness, & degeneracy are mainstream. Even encouraged.

That picture is from the Santa Ana river they cleaned up nearly 2 years ago. Stop spamming these shit threads you fucking faggot.

Time to shoot than end of the world movie. Looks like the set is ready.

Now I don't have to go to Detroit, Yea!!!!

There are problems in every city in every state, however none are going to collapse anytime soon. Especially California

Prefer Skidrow?

Attached: skidrow.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

hows the Black Death treating you?

I'm in the mountains. Air is mostly clean, and we can shoot rats when we see them. I couldn't afford to live in the filth of LA long enough to get the plague.

>no trash in the street
>clearly defined space for walking by pedestrians
>homeless addicts contained to one area
Looks pretty good desu

And just as planned, all the shitlibs that ruined California will move to Arizona, Washington, Idaho, and Texas and continue to ruin those places.

The homeless could easily form together and target the government officials
but they are too busy getting high and shitting on the street

Good riddance.
Can't wait for the rest of the country to follow suit.

Attached: Fixingtheworld.jpg (821x1023, 240K)

Don't forget all the 5eyes informants among them

One of California's top public officials(Governor or one of the cities mayors I cant remember which) is a huge junkie and basically fucks off in San Francisco year round uninhibited. There's like 22k intravenous drug users in SF and only like 6K homeless, even if every single one of them was shooting up you'd still have over 12k people in houses shooting up. They have to get their supply from somewhere.

Aren't you guys also running out of groundwater? And getting less and less rain to the point that your agriculture is just gonna die in the next couple of decades?

>memeflag
us could crush the rest of those countries single on its own.
get fucked, cuck

That may well be true. Your state will still stay blue. Commiefornia deserves its fate and got exactly what it asked for. The only problem I see is; as your state continues to hemorrhage people at the rate of over 100,000 a year, your disease ridden, drug addled, brain washed populace will bleed out and infect other states, brining with it the same voters who cast themselves down into perdition.

Your state should be quarantined and allowed to burn itself down like the AIDS infested, communist utopia, shithole it is.

Attached: 1518949599980.jpg (1268x401, 123K)

has nothing to do with homelessness or the state of affairs in CA, that's a Mexico problem that happens to be affecting SD

Getting rid of you and Israel is all we need to have world peace. This is the hardest blackpill to swallow for the amerimutt.

Attached: Golem.jpg (705x487, 88K)

We actually had a very wet winter this year. My area alone got 26 inches since January. Some of the ski resorts have plans to be open through July into August. Officially, the drought is over. But that doesn't change mismanagement of water resources. Much of it is released back into the ocean.

saved

What's to stop someone just showing up to a tent city and just burning them down with molotvs and shooting a bunch.

I'm legit surprised with all the guns in the US someone didn't do this.

>everyone thinks it's the long haired beach bums in flip flops fucking up other states
>its actually get rich quick at the expense of your community guys in suits
They saw how others got rich quick in california through taxes and increased regulation and they're bringing it to you

>Getting rid of you and Israel is all we need to have world peace
sounds about right.
would be nice if americans could rid themselves of the kike overlords by ourselves, but media brainwashing is a serious thing
show flag coward

Attached: trumpmerchant.jpg (474x493, 26K)

No they won't, they are too busy trying to survive to be bothered with government officials. And since that is the case the homeless aren't going to target elites, they are going to target the middle class and you. Because you have things they need for the moment and you happen to be the closest target to them. Take note Californians, THIS is why you don't let the homeless camp anywhere they want.

Attached: dlu571042.jpg (601x400, 63K)

That's not a steep grade. That's not a steep grade at all.

California is booming and has 40 million residents. Looking at the bottom 0.0001% tells you pretty much nothing about the overall health of the state economy.

CA has more destitute people because of its climate and overall population.

Attached: 1x-1.png (1200x588, 54K)

The eternal Jew will just go to a new host like they always do.

>attacking the symptoms instead of the cause
Haha very intuitive post my glowing friend

nabbers

got u senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=22dOSAcJtHw

> wasting mental energy in fantasy
Looking forward to your shop work tomorrow?

Attached: I-DONT-KNOW-WHOS-JEWING-WHO-ANYMORE.jpg (960x1080, 143K)

>Aren't you guys also running out of groundwater? And getting less and less rain to the point that your agriculture is just gonna die in the next couple of decades?
California is drying up. MAGA Country is getting more than ever, which they'll need to damn up, which is happening now with the floods. California just plain floods and still doesn't have any water.

Attached: precipitation-figure3-2016.png (928x900, 250K)

It's the whole West Coast. Portland and Seattle are exactly the same.

I used to be a garden-variety liberal Democrat and the first thing that challenged my belief structure was a visit to SF/Oakland. It was fucking shocking. That same trip (winter of 2000) I took a Greyhound from Oakland to Seattle and couldn't believe how many homeless encampments I saw, exactly like your photo. And that was 20 years ago.

Long term, they're scheduled to get wetter. Like, decades.

Antifa and activist lawyers will show up with in minutes to fight back. Every time police have tried to move the camps out they were met with opposition from outsiders. Its gotten to the point even homeless shelters and assistance groups are attacked and driven away. Temp job agencies looking for help also get attacked and getting a job is discouraged. Its almost as if the Left is trying to preserve the status quo and rule over the homeless.

Attached: dlu571373.jpg (889x499, 93K)

>Novato earlier this year

Attached: NovatoCalifFeb14.jpg (1484x1112, 331K)

>Long term, they're scheduled to get wetter. Like, decades.
Who is expected to get wetter? That picture is 1901-2015.

I don't think its reversible at this point. The good American who can see this would just pack their things and head back to the old continent. But most have simply a complete disdain for their origins and cling onto this vague baseless identity that is ''American''. Problem is, nobody can define what an American is anymore since you guy ran away from your true roots; European. As a result I think the experiment is over and there is no repairing a nation who manage to kike themselves as much as the US did in so little time existing.

Attached: Idealism.jpg (1115x590, 212K)

>This figure shows the rate of change in total annual precipitation in different parts of the United States since the early 20th century (since 1901 for the contiguous 48 states and 1925 for Alaska).

And what's CA's debt?

Are you dumb? That picture is fake, it was a set for a movie..... I've lived in california for 37 years, and I haven't seen a single homeless person. Don't fucking spread these rumors, they are wrong and untrue.

Maybe so, but they only gained so much power as they have right now due to the US protecting them. Your country has sacrifice how many sons for them since your creation? It could have all been solved in the 30s but you just had to get involved and fuck it all up.

Haha, what? In LA you're allowed to sleep on any public property, the police don't bother with skidrow because it's contained and heavily monitored. If they got rid of it, they'd disperse the PoI all over where they don't have a million surveillance devices set up.

Where do you live in California? I've been homeless in every corner of your state and I can say your statement is verifiable bullshit.

There are so many them on the streets, because California has right climate for this. This is not some harsh canadian province with -25 °C, your climate is light. All of them come to these southern states. This is more because of weather rather than economy.

>identity that is ''American''

This is a problem for whites world wide, no core group identity, and becuase of that, those with stronger core group identity (e.g jews and chinese) can rule over them.

Until that is fixed, nothing else can be fixed.
A strong identity is composed of three main parts, ethnicity, region and place. You need all three for is to be ultra strong.
The religion also needs to be of the people, and not a foreign import (e.g. Christianity)

Attached: 1557658565320.jpg (1200x884, 129K)

>Born and raised Californian here. Take it from me, California will collapse.
Same and agreed.

It's because we have so many hispanics. If we got rid of all the hispanics, we'd be great. Instead, we're basically a third world shithole.

>will collapse

What precisely to do you see as the threshold for describing something as having collapsed? I'm a native Californian born in the 1970s. It's gone. Long gone. L.A. has become something worse than Mexico. Basically, Mexico with niggers and kikes.

Collapse isn't eminent, authoritarian remedies are.

There is more than LA, your sister cities in the area are different. The homeless epidemic is spread across all of the state. You can go anywhere and you will find homeless people. Hell even the Central Valley and their counties have homeless populations that are sizable.

Berkeley native here. YOU are full of shit and in denial. OP is right. Btw, didn’t San Diego just legalize campers? Get fucked Paco.

Nope. California is the most unequal economy of all the American states and has the worst income inequality. It ranks lower on the Gini index than about half the world's developing economies. The proportion of its population that at any given time is homeless, incarcerated, mentally ill, drug-addicted, on parole or probation, unemployed or by some other social metric not especially attached to the workforce or broader society is higher than in any other US state and is much more comparable to some Latin American society than any European one.

California is the laboratory of the American future. I am grateful I will be dead before the worst comes.

Collapse isn't eminent, it's already happened.You're on track for remedial authoritarianism in the form of long overdue federal intervention. That's your future. lol @ "collapse is coming." Nigger, you live in someplace worse than Mexico. Like, basically Mexico with unlimited niggers and kikes.

I'm a literal millionaire and hate it. I'd rather pay more for goods and services if it meant hiring white people instead of importing browns and letting the invaders stay here.

The US was already thoroughly Jewed by the 1930's, and it goes back quite a bit further. Our (((elites))) wanted the war with Germany, and now China is their next host nation by the looks of it. They will discard the US once it's served their purpose, and cast it off. Jews only go where the power and money is at the time. If it was Brazil that emerged as the dominant large superpower, and global economic hegemon in the 20th century, 9/11 would've happened in Rio de Janeiro, and the hues would be selling arms to Israel as we speak.

We keep spendin' most of our lives
Living in a third world paradise

I have never spent any real time in LA and I was responding to specifically his question about skidrow. If you tried to set up a tent city downtown Santa Cruz or Santa Barbra, hell just about other place in the state besides the major 3, you'd have police knocking tents over in a heartbeat. The thing about those other places is that they dont set up camps in downtown, they usually at least make it to city limits or under a bridge.

What this thread has failed to mention is that California builds no new apartment buildings. Local zoning laws were created to preserve the value of real estate by making sure that the only thing they ever build are houses. That is why their roads suck, and there public transportation sucks, and why housing is 2.5 times higher priced than the national average and rents are 50% higher.

California could easily solve their homeless problem, and their water use, and their transportation, and a whole host of other problems if they would simply build UP instead of OUT.

OC here
Get ready for the collapse user, the homeless niggers from LA started to move south now and people are reaching a point where they can not pay the rent.

Look at this cope. Sorry, Pablo. Not every city is trash like the ones in California.

same, already fled the state; the writing is on the wall

literally every year they increase taxes on something as the state slips further into decay

California Dreamin' is a meme song at this point

Attached: 1544141712376.jpg (480x910, 22K)

I have never spent any real time in LA and I was responding to specifically his question about skidrow. If you tried to set up a tent city downtown Santa Cruz or Santa Barbra, hell just about other place in the state besides the major 3, you'd have police knocking tents over in a heartbeat. The thing about those other places is that they dont set up camps in downtown, they usually at least make it to city limits or under a bridge, but the bums also dont group up like you see in Skidrow, in that one street downtown San Diego that I cant remember the name of, or the Tenderloin/Civic Center SF

A major disease outbreak resulting from awful sanitation and pest control. All stemming from the state's light response to crime, decriminalized drug use, and encouragement for people to live in the streets.

Once people start getting sick and dying in the cities from the plague or Typhus; that's when things are going to really start falling apart.

>catch typhus, typhoid, or mrsa from the runoff....
>pretty good
Kys

California has too many problems from too many sides to deal with.
>Illegal population is too high
>Homelessness is too high
>Too many restrictions on business
>Failing education system despite massive spending that favors activism over learning
>NIMBYism is rampant
>Rampant corruption in government
>Lack of innovation and refusal to learn from other states
>Refusal to honor US Constitution
At this point I would just consider California to be bottom of the ranks, 50/50 dead last.

Attached: dlu571593.jpg (803x502, 169K)

Blame fucking NIMBYs. They should just adapt Japanese style zoning. Areas can be and are frequently upzoned for higher density depending on economic demand. It's how the US used to zone until shitty social engineering urban policies of the 1950's reared its ugly head.

california is so bad guys, muh feels are proof

Attached: 2oz5zc.jpg (500x500, 116K)

fuck california. my girlfriend fell for the cali meme and we did our vacation there. our own fucking hotel gave us a map with marked no go areas.

let that sink in

California expat here, you are in fucking denial my friend.

Somehow new hotels sprout up all over the place though. It's pretty clear California government wants it this way.

>mismanagement of water resources
Cali user getting to some real issue

Absolute shit pit

>drink gutter/dumpster juice
>surprised when you get sick

Uhh, how are you getting near that runoff at all?

Didn't a bunch of LA cops just test positive for typhoid?

You could argue that exact opposite honestly. All the courageous whites left for the New World while the cowards and retards stay put in Europe and had cataclysmic world wars which are dysgenic in purpose.

I can’t even figure out why not a single European nation has a constitutionally protected right to free speech, you people are such fucking retards over there you don’t even want the ability to speak freely let alone own guns or have protection from government search and seizure. The whites in the New World will continue to fight on just as they always have but you are slowly being replaced by Arabs and Africans.

Whatever, you’re probably just a divide and conquer shell. The truth is I don’t mean any harm against any European even though most Germans are rapidly anti-American. I hope that you pussies pull it together and lead a just war for once and get rid of all the idiots in your country that have been invading

Read the thread, queer.

Yeah and it's a pretty dangerous disease that stems from rat feces. Rat shit is full of really bad disease. Plus the threat of plague carrying flees.

I think a lot more North Americans would be homeless if the climate was better.

Good thing that the climate is starting to heat up!

I live in the inland empire its hot full of terrible people and nothing to do but I still love it but yeah this is a cucked as state rip society

More $$$ in hotels. That's all it is. Hotel developers have more money to swing towards city council boards. You still won't see a high rise hotel in a single use, single-family area though.

Get it from walking in it. LAPD Literally loses feet to it....

live in Reno, and for fun several of us go over to San Francisco for the weekend and when we do we take about a 100 Trump 2020 stickers and plaster them on faggot cars and simply set back and watch. God it is funny watching the freak outs and people shitting all over each other.

Literally worse than Mexico and Brazil now.

That runoff goes everywhere then is tracked everywhere by everyone. Don’t be ok with disease vectors. Homeless are shit.

California is literally a model of failure. Gas is a dollar more than everywhere else and the taxes keep going up yet the roads are all fucked up and we are one of the only places who don't have the automatic traffic lights. I sit an the lights at night for 3 minutes waiting for it to change, looking over my shoulder for hobos and heroin niggers the entire time. It doesn't even snow and there are huge pot holes everywhere. She glad we pay the illegals 55 bucks an hour to patch all that up. They're doing a real bang up job.

We pay 2 dollars for a "deposit" with every case of water but there is more garbage everywhere than in Mumbai. San Francisco gives out 600 thousand free needles a MONTH but you can't get a fucking straw. They allow you to shit on the sidewalk and shoot up, but they've banned tobacco products. It's bizarre. There are so many break ins that they literally have you file your own police reports. I've done it twice in the last year. They don't even contact you. They just compile the data in the statistics. Out of the tens of thousands of break ins last year they only charged 18 *people*. Here's one they had to charge -

sfgate.com/crime/article/Woman-pleads-not-guilty-to-throwing-dog-from-7th-12614676.php

My rent for one year is literally more than the entire cost of the house I grew up in.
The only reason this can all continue is due to the massive economy that is a function of the state taking up the entire west coast of the most powerful economy in human history, yet the retards here unironically think it's the taco trucks, butt plugs and broken dreams that power everything. The big one cannot come soon enough.

This is true
You cannot ask a question about the holocaust or they will throw you into a cement and steel cell
Really America is the only place in the world out of all races and peoples to have a free speech right.
We have to protect this and not allow “hate speech” and anti semitism laws to take root

That is because there are far too many lawyers and not enough jobs. So there is a crop of desperate ambulance chasers that jump on opportunities for file frivolous suits against anyone with deep pockets.

I love that the legal profession has become so blatantly political because it will end up with the legal profession losing prestige and being harshly regulated

>Now we're seeing outbreaks of typhus. It's only a matter of time before the plague breaks out.
So another "Holocaust" then?

and this tells you what about gun control. Thats its useless. You brit cucks gave your rights away. Good luck getting them back, if it pleases the crown.

good ridance

Attached: california2.jpg (750x874, 606K)

But California was a red state up until the late 1980's? You know the period that actually built the state into the economic powerhouse that it is today. California is a state running on pure momentum from past achievements and planning by people much smarter, capable and whiter than today. You don't have to be a republican to see that allowing tens of millions of illegal spics into your state is a terrible fucking idea. The momentum is running out fast.

This is a very astute comment.
I hope the Adam and Eve declassified cia story happens on the scale it was described, 1000 mph winds across the entire continent, a wave of water 2 miles high just cleansing and burning the earth

Runoff that flows into the LA river and then into the Pacific Ocean. But that's the beaches south of LA's problem. Redildo, Santa Monica, and Malibu are safe. So why does the city of LA care?

He is not wrong, san diego is immune.

With the exception of NYC, homelessness in the colder states is fairly low. People know winter is coming and will do anything to avoid it. Most cities have a handful of homeless but nothing on the scale of California. Most people know who their homeless are, California has entire cities formed on it.